>First cyclist speed-monitors, 12mph limit: Hackney Gazette
archive.is/CFdVM

>Bahraini pounds buy silence on Human Rights abuses: Middle East Monitor
archive.is/bVHzx

>Uber's hack and coverup will lead to new laws: Alphr
archive.is/8NIxs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L0_haH1IdI8
popsci.com/23andme-publishes-transparency-report-that-reveals-authority-dna-requests
telegraph.co.uk/women/mother-tongue/10497791/Childlessness-doubles-as-career-women-put-off-starting-family-until-too-late.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Black people's love for eating chicken
>Wow. Blimey.
Was this scripted by one of you cunts?

I wonder what the third topic will be.

SOMEONE CALL IN AND CALL OWEN JONES A SOYBOY

This was a distraction from jimmy savilles pedogate

>be the only gay on Brit/pol/
>fuck its owen being our spokesman again

The left in this country

doesn't 'pansexual' literally mean you will fuck anything?

>tfw pozzed through the ears

Owen doesn't speak for homosexuals, it's the homosexuality that speaks volumes.

You could call in claiming to be a panage-sexual and say you get discriminated against because you fancy kids.

Yes. As bi-sexual means you are attracted to women and men, pan-sexual takes in to account the trillion zillion new made up things like xirs.

This gem. BTFO christians and support islam. What a deluded cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=L0_haH1IdI8

I like men, i don't mince about. Whats wrong with that?

>when nonsense only begets more nonsense

>i don't mince about
Every gay I've ever known to claim that about themselves, or who other people have told me aren't like that, turn in to unbearable queens after their first drink.

>always anonymous, isn't it?

>Always anonymous, aren't they?
Aye, 'cause they'll get arrested if they aren't

poor owen, he's too pozzed

>those dick sucking sounds

Meant to reply to

>Whats wrong with that?
It's disgusting. You could have a great personality but you're still a homosexual, thus still disgusting. You don't win point for being forthcoming about it.

That's the first time I've been able to remember what the word means, usually have to look it up. I'm almost proud of myself for learning a new word.

Not me user. You wouldnt guess I'm gay should you hang around me. We're not all queens, thank god. I just prefer men. I dont like the skinny, faggy gays. I just happen to like a lovely kiss and cuddle on the sofa with a big man.

Be uncomfy all you want, its none of your business. I don't force you to watch, same way you don't force me to see your waifu pillow.

This thread is gay.

>THERE'S NO HOMOPHOBIA, BECUASE ANDREW FROM BELFAST HASN'T SEEN ANY
sounding a bit pissy there owen

>its none of your business
Yes you are the one that made it our business by advertising it of your own accord. You can think of yourself as "one of the good ones" but you already proved that you're no different to the rest.

>Making changes in the straight community

you're still at it. I said owen jones wasnt a spokesman for all of us.

Lad has a point though, if you can't see it does it really exist? When it comes to God people are happy to say that He doesn't exist because you can't see Him, yet homophobia is irrefutably omnispresent?

Well someone called me a poof on Twitter, so obviously the majority of people are violent homophobes who go gaybashing on the weekend

Ring in and put that to owen

You advertised your sickness in this post . Nobody asked you to tell us what you were, you chose to tell us of your own accord. Yet here you dare to tell me it's none of my business, just minutes after you forced it in to being my business. Like all homosexuals, you too base your identity upon your sickness.

Don't fancy spending £6,000,000 an hour while on hold just to "gotcha" a faggot.

Funny thing is, the gay hate in the west really took off with Christianity because of the laws in the old testament. The Romans and Greeks were all up each other.

It really was the kikes...

>Christianity
>The Kikes

>Why am i not black if i come from south africa?

>Why should they assume I'm straight
>Why should they assume I'm the 99%, not the 1%

>reintegrating criminals

Yes, the laws against sodomy etc come from the judaic laws in the old testament, not the new. I don't know why this isn't used more to drive a wedge between libtards and Jews.

Gas a homo for shlomo

Gay hate wasn't a Christian origination, it existed a long time prior. It's always been a part of humanity, anything that goes against nature is shunned by nature. The reason you think it took off during that time is because we're taught of the height of those civilisation, and that's just during the time it was beginning its collapse. During this collapse phase homosexuality, paedophilia, incest, and all other manner of deviancies became common place.

They just made a mistake, it's not their fault they willingly engaged in criminal activities

Homosexuality as a sin is reinforced by the new in no uncertain terms, and Christianity was roundly rejected by the Jews

>muh bankers bonuses
was only a matter of time tbph

>a young black man in Hackney
What you tryna say, bruv? You saying black people are more likely to commit crimes, bruv?

You can do it if you like, just bear in mind that past your grandparents the accuracy drops off by a fair bit. It has difficulty detecting admixture below about 50% past that point, so a mixed Italian/Lebanese ancestor, for example, could end up reading as just Italian.

>consequences to actions is a bad thing
There are absolutely problems with the prison system, but treating criminals as though they're just children who sad a naughty word is fucking stupid.

>stormzy
>great musician
is normie's love of grime 'music' just a kind of virtue signalling?

Youre missing the point.

>Judaic law says kill faggots
>Libtards love gays
>Jews fund libtards
>"Rabbis say kill a faggot today"
>...
>profit

I can't tell anymore.

>doing things we regret
In what world is causing harm to others - physically, emotionally, or financially - simply "something we regret"?

I understood, I was just clarifying that Christianity wasn't the starting point of gay hate in the West.

Some cultures are ok with the gay some aren’t. I think it’s pretty random and probably happens for a countless number of reasons. The romans were fine with it as pagans but also the aztecs were as pagan as they get and they hated gays almost as much as the europeans.

Don't know about you lads, but I managed to go through the last 22 years without having a single criminal conviction. Is this actually much more of an accomplishment than I'd thought?

For middle-class lefties? Yeah. It's the same as their vocal fawning over jazz back in the 90s/early-2000s

>Some cultures are ok with the gay some aren’t
Tell me of one culture that is accepting of homosexuals that isn't currently in a state of decay.

If you care that much about them having your dna then don’t get it. It’s really no big deal it’s just one of those things you want for no real reason.

Don't do it

popsci.com/23andme-publishes-transparency-report-that-reveals-authority-dna-requests

I was just taking issue with saying the growth of Christian values in Europe was linked to Judaism when the two are very clearly branched from eachother

Not him, but Japan's always been really permissive of it historically, and their culture is mostly standing strong.

We could have done so much more to help these people.

Fair does

wrestling

Our culture is in a state of decay but that isn't due to poofters. The (((empowerment))) of women is the biggest single issue along with rampant materialism and a culture that glorifies stupidity.

telegraph.co.uk/women/mother-tongue/10497791/Childlessness-doubles-as-career-women-put-off-starting-family-until-too-late.html

I don’t care enough to argue about this but many civilizations tolerated it all over the world. I don’t care about success.

we could have sank both the boats , so the fucking world would be a tad better place. Drink bleach and die anifa cunt

Two branches are inextricably linked by the same trunk. They may be very different, even opposed, but they are still linked.

Can't really argue against that, I don't know enough about historical Japan. Though I would say they're not really standing strong as their youth replace their elders their morals are being corrupted. Japan is on the brink right now.

I never said it was because of poofters, just that the widespread acceptance of homosexuality is a symptom of decay.

Pic related is wordy, but it's an axcellent piece on how feminism fucked us royally

Japs are notorious sodomites and pedos and always have been

kys disgusting bigot, our world needs more tolerance

>what did you buy from the book store today user?
>oh, i bought this book about geology. what did you buy?
>i bought this book of cartoon children having a sex, it even came with a blow up child that i can put my willy in
The STATE of Japan.

the only tolerance you deserve is a bullet in the forehead you fucking autist

Someone call up Owen and tell him he's asking employers to just assume someone's changed and accusing them of being mean if they aren't willing to risk their company on that assumption

>They may be very different, even opposed, but they are still linked.
The two religions are linked, but the spread of Christianity to Europe had nowt to do with Jews

had to turn off Owen due to his virtue signalling speech patterns

B-but Asian women are so cute, why don't you have a nip gf, user?

They're pretty fucked sexually. Their traditional creation myth is about the Sun and Moon being brother and sister, fucking, then the Moon giving birth to the islands of Japan. Shit's mad.

>but the spread of Christianity to Europe had nowt to do with Jews
Is this what you were trying to say all along? Sorry, if you were, but you just weren't being clear enough.

Ewwwwwwwwwww, the state of slants.

>tfw the birth was stillborn and sank, japan is just the afterbirth

>When this if finished I'm gonna take the producer for a pint
What you going to slip into it, you cheeky bugger?

You know there's bound to be a manga showing this in graphic detail. The moon probably gets bukkaked.

>Sorry, if you were, but you just weren't being clear enough.
My bad, m8. Looking back through the posts, I was being pretty vague.

>cant get sarcasm
>calls other people autistic

kill yourself you utter genetic trash

>No Karen
disgusting.

>acceptance of homosexuality is a symptom of decay

I prefer it if they are open about being degenerates. The problems we have with queers stem from kiddy fiddling by crpto queers in the church, schools etc
Although some of the most useless back stabbing bastards I have worked with have been queers as they can now play the ((( discrimination))) card if you tell them straight what you think of their behaviour.

I think the rot started with feminism and the general emasculation of society.

good post

dumb frogposters

>mfw when an abrasion is resolved with apologies, acceptance and good manners

They shouldn't be anywhere near the ocean. Idiots have no training, end up disrupting shipping lanes and wasting resources which should be spent aiding actual mariners in distress.
Literally not even the slightest bit of sympathy for them.

It hits the nail on the head with the family being the smallest reducible symbol of society. Individuals cannot exist outside of that context

>I prefer it if they are open about being degenerates.
I'd rather they keep their mouths shut, they are disgusting and shouldn't speak. The problems we have with queers starts and stops at queers, not a specific subset.

>Idiots have no training, end up disrupting shipping lanes and wasting resources
Maybe we should put our RACISM aside and start giving these poor people the training they need

stop apologising

Bitch boys, wassup?

It's a good analysis, but I think it's a bit off to say 'feminist' (slightly too narrow to describe everything the post covers, but a convenient word anyway) ideas were the disease rather than a symptom. To me it seems these ideas were part of the wider movement towards egalitarianism and universal suffrage. Women being equal to men was just on aspect of all people being equal, of equal worth, of equal (or at the very least comparable) ability and intellect, and of equal entitlement to the benefits/protections of society.

Of course, what was I thinking? Two years at a nautical college, a year of training at sea, plus multiple courses on personal survival at sea, survival craft/rescue boats, GMDSS, electronic charts, aids to navigation etc. is what we OWE these poor souls for the heinous crimes of our empire.
How racist of me.

>Intent to supply MDMA
>Still didn't get a custodial sentence
But nah, druggies are really hard done by in the courts

>Armed robbery
>Still the victim

>i ruined someone else's life
>why must i suffer?

>so it was cash in hand?
The absolute STATE of this faggot.

Was this meant to be the model of penal reform?

I love that pause after he asked it
>cash in hand?
>... for the drug trade?

Queers have always been popular with females, and the arts are infested with them along with the armed forces. I'd rather I knew what sort of person I have to interact with at work or socially than for them to play their bullshit games.

>direct debit from 'Tyrones Local Peng Meth LLC'

The premise of equality (under the law, of opportunity etc) has been corrupted to imply equality of outcome.

It's ironic as the original feminists and civil rights people etc fought for meritocracy that was gender and colour blind - to ignore identity and focus on capability. Now they have put identity back at the centre of everything. Old school feminists like camille pagalia and hoff-summers hate the modern movement.

>of opportunity
Equality of opportunity is a disgrace, it denies me the ability to hire only men or only women if I wish to do so.

I know in my city there's a big divide between young and old feminists, main point of division seems to be transpeople and gender non-conformity. Old school feminists don't believe trans people are true women, while the young folk believe in every retarded made up gender.

Train them that it’s south to Europe and give them compasses