Inuyashiki TV

Inuyashiki TV anime PV announcement; airs October 2017 (MAPPA).
youtube.com/watch?v=G8vbrApdqwY

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/02_horseplay/status/789761171637186562
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

was about to complain that it's 3d, but then i realized the manga is basically 3d too.

Inuyashiki is pretty bland, mostly nothing happens, even in the latest chapters where they rushed the confrontation.

Why make an animu? Is it loved in Japan?

>Mappa

No thanks. Their shows always look like garbage and have shit animation.

is this from oku hiroya?
does it have tits? weird that gantz had no more tits after tei chan introduction

Worth continuing past the first volume? I really enjoyed it for all the drama and how the main character was dealing with cancer, does it continue that or delve into superhero antic afterwards?

Just drop it there, not only it becomes superhero-like, the edgy teenager becomes fucking unbearable and the pacing goes to shit

Would've been a lot better if it was about people with terminal illnesses using the whole superhero thing as a coping mechanism or something.

>Just drop it there, not only it becomes superhero-like, the edgy teenager becomes fucking unbearable and the pacing goes to shit
Said the one who isn't up-to-date.

Damn, I read that as Inuyasha twice.

The manga is super boring and you don't feel anything for anyone except the old man once in a while. I don't think I'll watch this.

>the edgy teenager becomes fucking unbearable and the pacing goes to shit
This. It was interesting for a while with the old man.

Just get back to Gantz.

You're not supposed to feel much for the Shishigami, except for during the chapter where Inuyashiki cries at him. That one was fucking raw.

It should be a full adaptation since the manga should end by then.
Even 12 ep should be enough for how slow each chapter is.

So after this can we be sure Bahamut s2 is next year? I thought Sato was also directing that, and it's twenty four episodes.

Obvious Onda Naoyuki designs. It really is just Bahamut's scraps.
Now that I think about it with Satou Keiichi chief "directing" and Onda designs it's kind of a mixture of the two Gantz anime.

>wasting money in ruining another series instead of remaking the fiasco that was the anime of Gantz
People in Japan hate Oku Hiroya or what?

Nice, I actually like Inuyashiki. The art is a bit lackluster, though.

Who the fuck knows anymore, specially with Granblue coming next year, I honestly don't know why this piece of shit manga got adapted, not only does the art of the guy gets worse with each new thing he shits out, the plot itself got fucked and moves slower than molasses going uphill

It's been confirmed (as intended) for 2017 for a while.
twitter.com/02_horseplay/status/789761171637186562
That's from a report from a stage event with the composer (Satou was on stage as well).
They're probably announcing the office date on Anime Japan.
Baha is supposed to be finished before airing so unless if it's on fall the two shows' animation period will barely coincide.
Even then I don't expect Satou or Onda to be particularly involved save fir possibly a couple of episodes after Baha is done.

Aniplex or the noitaminA Committee or whoever seems determined to hold up a number of highly anticipated sequels like Titan S2 and Bahamut S2 by throwing money at and tying it's staff up on bullshit projects any time it seems like they might get any work done on them. It's starting to look less like a coincidence and more like some sort of deliberate anti-competitive measure to keep these people working on only potential mediocre "hits" for them so they can't produce virtually guaranteed smash hits for other publishers like Pony Canyon and the like.

I figure the same fate awaits the likes of Girls und Panzer too since I entirely expect a rushed sequel to Haifuri before the mostly similar staff can even get to working on the announced Final Chapter of GuP. It's just a really shitty time to be a fan of anything not published and/or marketed by Aniplex and you just kind of have to hope for the best it seems if the thing you like isn't.

Oh shit we've got an industry insider ITT!