Sup Forums will defend this

Correct. She should go back.

>leave check out
>chimp out when people "push in front" of you

>pushed in front of her
>as she momentarily left the queue for another item

Hmmm

Also sage

I'll defend it because she left the line.
Also, this is news in your country?
Nothing else happened? Just, some woman got out of the line and got pissed when she couldn't get her spot back?
Also;
>Fuck screen cap posters.

>amerimutt beats the shit out of a chilean boy

>leave line
>think you get to keep your place in line
Fucking subhumans don't even understand lines.

Correct. But he's even worse for acting like a nigger.

well obviously she should if she does not want to be told she is unwelcome which she obviously is because she is being told so to her face in a supermarket.

She has to go back.

>The teacher claims the man launched the racially abusive tirade after she attempted to reclaim her spot in the queue at the check-out after leaving momentarily to grab another item.

This is not how queues work - bloody foreigners.

That doesn't sound like something a white person would do desu or its just another lie.

Aren't you supposed to rejoin at the end if you fuck up?

I was told to go back to my country in the USA. I am a male and I have blond hair and blue eyes. What does that tell you about the state of the USA?

im pretty sure he probably said, 'You have to go TO THE back.' when she tried queue jumping him. desu

Why its always chileans and not other latinos?

I saw a White Male at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Cuting in line is degenerate. Had a dirty mainlander pull that shit the other day.

UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA SHILL/SLIDE THREAD

DON'T FORGET TO SAGE IF YOU MUST REPLY

Because the rest of us too busy working to be bothered by a little racism

you know where this wouldn't have happened to her? in her own fucking country

because chileans think of themselves as white

>Leave the line
>Try to muscle back in
>Cry foul when people rightfully tell you to go fuck yourself
British people take lines very seriously, and what she did is the equivalent of going to America and eating a burger with a knife and fork.

Argentinians are honorary whites. the rest of south america is brown

No britbong would push in a queue.
fake news

When he found out you were Argentinian, it was obvious that you don't belong here.

Peruvians is only honorary whites fuck off paco

wait are you that guy who bumped his own thread 20 times in 10 mins?

they take that shit so seriously they even call it a queue,

This shit has gotten out of hand in the last month
Soros is directing a lot of money this way

You walk out of the line, you queue up at the back.
EzEz.

>Latinos
>Working
JAJAJAJJAJ HUEHEUHEUHUE

Hey man i work! And pay taxes im gud goy spic

im not a spic faggot, but if hitler lived his last days in argentina, there's no way you'll convince me he didnt have children to further his legacy and his line. If there's lil Hitlers running around in argentina, then that makes them honorary whites. the rest of the shitholes below my country are no better than africa, with jungles

>tears
OH NO, A WOMAN CRIED!
WTF has become of human society. Female influence was a mistake.

Argies are chief niggers of South America. Their skins are whitest but their souls blackest. They are bellicose, sociopathic Jew bastards. They took the savagery of the Injun and the slyness of the Spaniard and combined them to form the worst race of people on Earth. Their neighbours are alright though.

violate bongland queue law as set forth by magna carta after the defeat of benjamim franklin at carcassone 1943 ... claims racisms. will ignorance ever have an end?

>woman cries
>worthy of an article

This under rated

>honorary whites
you sound like a fucking spic if I ever heard one.

They were trying to save you, dumbass. If they were to shout get out while you still can they'd be suicided.

Good.

Can she prove it?

But sir hitler was no aryan....am i wrong?

Regulate the use of tears, easy.
Nothing but evil, those vile keys to unlocking the cuffs around evil women's hands.

Sheeit, I was insulted at the check-out, let me run to the tabloids real quick.

Zero respect for these professional victims.

>no one knows what's its like
>to be a shit-skin
>in Stainsbury
>with hooooligaaaaans

>Left the queue, holds up the whole thing.

The absolute sub-human must be sent back.

Once a quebecer told me this and i told him “this is my land now. I claimed it. It’s mine” and you should have seen him chimping out. It was priceless

How is this news?

>Chileans bursting into tears after a gringo told them to go back
She was not Chilean.

>WOMAN CRIES, THIS DESERVES AN ARTICLE
wtf i love journalism now

>that pic
>that flag
Oh shit, it's the butthurt bolivian again.

>not somehow blaming it on the mapuche
she was not Chilean

dude makes a chile hate thread 3 times a day and hides behind his meme flag

t.anglo
Your country is literally one of the most jewish in the world.

Niggers don't understand queing

Local traitor not so tough after being backstabbed herself

So she had someone jump in front of her and take something she felt she was entitled to? Hmm, sounds like poetic justice.

It is a massive shithole. Next time just invade London instead please. Keep your hands off the Falklands though.

Don't leave the line then.

Aaaaaaaaaawwwwww ....

A woman's retarded feefees .....

The most important shit on this planet. Quick, throw away civilisatipn and all achivements, a woman has retarded feefees,again !!!

Didn't treadu just apologize to your Indians? You should haveheld her place

This

lol

Read more than the headline you illiterate dipshit.

>this comes from and amerishart

>Thinking you can leave the queue and come back to your spot

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY

>this comes from a country that isnt a country

Red star Australia is right, queues are sacred here

>this comes from a chilindio

>South Americans don't want to live in South Amrica.
>Mexicans don't want to live in Mexico
But apparently there are zones in USA where nobody can speak english.

So they are recreating the countries they don't want to live in, in their new country.

>Leave checkout for 5 minutes because your beaner brain forgot to get toilet paper
>Expecting not to get shit

>picking on countries because you'll never be one

>in tears
>she claims

>thinks he is white but gets rejected by euro countries

Today I realized how wrong I truly was. I understand now the powers that be hate this website because of the free flow of information, I didn't even believe in shills to be honest but today opened my eyes. I realized how manipulated I've been through the mainstream media, the internet social media (ESPECIALLY REDDIT), and my general nature to dismiss dissenting opinions. I want to say that I'm sorry. Manafort's charges are for crimes committed a decade ago, The Podestas are under the microscope, Trump doesn't seem affected at all, and Russia "hacking" and collusion has disappeared completely. To add to that it seems like more pedophilia allegations are sweeping hollywood and the entire establishment seems to be in total chaos. What is truly going on? What have I missed this past year? I'm not a total Trump supporter yet, but if the entire power structure and uniparty establishment is going after Trump he must be doing something good.

>This is not how queues work - bloody foreigners.

correct. if you leave the queue there is no spot to reclaim.

whoa wtf you guys have a flag

>bitch gets upset and cries about something
>this is a newsworthy event

I mean if I owned a news outlet I might publish this as a sarcastic snide piece on a slow news day but this seems like it was written in earnest.

>thinking an Chilean would want Euro approval

>tfw 30 years ago brits had to worry about bins being knocked over in shaftsbury and no muzzies

>
all latinos do it, especially chileans

fail

>37,9% of chileans (spic mongrels) want to be white

>rejected by euro countries
So did Catalonia.

>momentarily left the queue for another item
>racist tirade
she owned that one. that said, the guy who let loose on her is going to get 20 years for upsetting a brown person in Great Bongistan

Chile is a brown country, I don't get what you're trying to say.

>not breaking all of his fingers
I am so disappoint

Don't like getting beaten, stop looking Arab.

of course you don't, you are a third world trash and your people want to be white

>go back to your country
>racist tirade
If it isn't about race, calling it racist is the wrong term.

White males are awesome.

>arguably one of top countries in SA
>third world trash
Idk who or what started the Chile is white. We are not white, we're brown. Is your "country" not brown also? You're definitely not white, right?

>eating a burger with a knife and fork
Sacrelig

>Woman cries and runs to the gubment for reparations because she can't handle the bantz
Why would I defend that?

>sub-humans
what is the point of all this? Are they stealing shoes from those two candy-assed cops?

>Idk who or what started the Chile is white
yourselves

Do you know where he wouldn't have gotten beaten? Chile.