Did he really dip his dick in crazy?

Did he really dip his dick in crazy?

Other urls found in this thread:

webm.red/3OPC.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whoa is this?

How much of a normalfag are you to consider this crazy?

Are you saying you wouldn't?

manga no anime yes.

Saeko Busujima from HOTD

Kill yourself.

Is it bad that I miss HOTD?
I just want a dumb show with guns, zombies, and big anime tiddies.

Top or bottom?

Bottom. Roach a complete shits

Such a best girl
Cockroach slut getting BTFO was also a plus

When there were rumors about there being a 2nd season a few years ago I got pretty excited.

Sucks they never delivered.

I usually dislike ecchi with every fiber of my being but the show knew what it wanted to do and brung a great presentation, no holding back.

Or it's just me not liking shows that sneak in fanservce because they're not confident their product will sell, and liking zombie apocalypse media in general

Saya. You people will eventually embrace her as best girl.

Best

I think all the other girl's bust sizes should've been boosted another 10cm or so

I would too.

She's got some godly tiddies.

*Supersonic

>crazy
a sexy sword master is slicing up maneating zombies and wants to fuck you afterwards and you refuse?
are you gay

im not but the mc is

also
why do best girls always lose?

im not going to lie

i would kill for a girl like her

The breasts are not big enough, fuck this animu.

Completely unnecessary vector

the beach ep was shit tho

How?

>black hair
MY DICK

>Makes the best fap material in anime in a long time, but doesn't do anything with it.
notto disu shitto agen

it was too forced

>Makes the best fap material in anime in a long time

i cant agree more

Guys as much as I want to fap to Saeko, can someone please tell me. What the fuck happend to this series?
I heard about the reason being the earthquake back in 2012, but jeez christ it has been to long. Has it really been written off the table?

webm.red/3OPC.webm

>that smile
>nothin personal kid

>that feeling when you genuinely wanted to see where the story went but have to do with the optimistic hiatus open end

any1 have the "im wet" pic?

If it's been this long, then yeah, very unlikely for it to be continued on. The anime certainly generated notoriety for the studio and with the partnerships of Marvel and One Punch Man, Madhouse definitely has the resources to do so.

can other anime girls compete?

this anime is a milestone for ecchi anime, I can still fap to chapter 6 even though it's been so many years.

You should try Triage X

>tfw the anime was utterly fucked

I love XEBEC for shit they're good at like TLR, but they absolutely ruined Triage X by not sticking to the source material's designs.

The CGI was so bad

oh jeez

A woman with combat lust isn't all that crazy.

Especially not one with a fucking backround in a modern form of an ancient combat art.

Well they did release a second book and it's huge so hopefully soon and I saw this back in July but don't know who credible the source is.

is Triage X good?

The manga is much better then the anime.
It's really edgy at times with old ladies getting hit by cars, idols being captured by terrorists and executed on camera, and people being cut in half and what not, but overall enjoyable.
The girls are delicious and the most recent arc is almost a blatant HotD continuation with a city being overrun by people turned into crazy drug zombies.(A minor boss is a guy who dresses like Rambo and has a necklace of severed ears)
I'd definitely recommend it.

Does it have lewd scenes and Saeko with Takashi because if it does, then I shall translate it will all my dedication

I don't know man. The anime was really suggestive, especially with the fade to black scene where they both were getting close to each other.

Well Sayo nearly rapes the MC and complains that his semen will spoil if the tsundere heroine keeps abusing him.
There's LOTS of near rape. One girl has nearly been raped 4 times now but she's come through with her hymen intact.

i do hope that she will win at the and and the mc drops that other girl

Please post that scene user.
I need it now, please spoil me daddy.

That's really only two pages but here's the other two scenes.

Picked it up due to this. My dick overtook me and I didn't mind.

Didn't the brothers have shitty drama? They just don't finish their shit.

>being this much of some drama queens, that spoiled them for massive success in the anime community.

Saeko is so good mang.
>purple hair
>great body
>slightly fit due to kendo
>gorgeous face
>great personality
>can destroy your ass
>supersonic tits
wew

I liked the girls and the fanservice but the MC was so fucking boring and generic that it just became unbearable to me, all the girls falling for him didn't help things either. It's obvious he's supposed to be a plain self-insert, the show would have been better with just the girls and maybe the fat otaku that had some comedic moments atleast.

>Did he really dip his dick in crazy?

Dicking best girl is rarely seen. Besides its better than that cucking roach

you forgot Sawashiro

I didn't even remember. Gotta rewatch it then, I last saw it when the last episode aired.

s2 never

He was way off the rails too. They completed each other.

No, he stuck it in Saeko.

This series died with Copfu.
At least the cake is still alive, though

Obviously Saeko, (sadly) Roach is prime NTR material.

I have such mixed feelings about this. I want it to continue but I know Saeko's going to bite it if it does and Rei is gonna will the bowl, so maybe it's better if the hiatus never ends.

Best girl.

By far.

I'd do what it takes to survive. Even better that the ticket to survival is a 10/10 girl whose crazy is battle lust and that perfectly suits the situation.
>boring and generic
MC don't usually slap a girl and threaten to leave her to fend for herself when she's being a bitch.

>Take responsibility, right?

I'd take responsibility, would you, Sup Forums?

no you're not alone in wanting to watch a show fully embracing what every man wants. Guns, girls, and violence

Why did it have to be like this?

did you get a boner? if you did it was good and you liked it stop denying yourself.

why was the guy obviously black?