What is Sup Forums's opinion on homosexuality?

strawpoll.me/14485284

Let's settle this

fags must burn

Lesbian, gay, bisexual, or questioning your sexuality?

discord gg/zamwgsS

Fags are a natural phenomenom and they have a right to exist. But the left should not be pushing homosexuality onto children.

Yes, I completely agree with this. Some sort of equilibrium needs to be reached. I don't like the idea of kids hating themselves because they're gay either.

throw off building

Faggots who just live life normally, settle in monogamous relations or at least don't fuck everything that moves, and the only difference is that they date/come home to a man are OK.

Faggots who have orgies, fuck a hundred people a year, go to pride parades, say things like "as a gay man", have ever used the word "queer" positively or who talk about their sex life all the fucking time should be fucking shot. That especially includes the fucking diseased tard in OP's pic.

lol

I dislike fags, but your opinion is actually good.

> Homosexuality>Transgenderism> Pedofilia

The truth hurts.

Well it makes hospitals very wealthy since long-term aftermath of buttsecksed tends to require medical care.

Other than that I don't want that goddamn rainbow anywhere near me.

It should be punishable by law but not sought out.

should be discouraged and designated to shithole depths of large cities but not necessarily illegal. the 60s or 50s was probably a decent medium.
Unfortunately though those days are never coming back and at most we can hope that fags eventually stop prancing around.

ok most peaceful country

It's healthy and natural, and i'm glad people have the freedom to be gay these days.

Fags are ok. No issue with fags who are just gay cunts. Massive issues with fags who make it their whole identity and want to shove it in my face. Making a joke about being a fag is fine, actually telling me about dicks in your arse isn't.

I don't give a shit if somebody wants to put their dick into another mans ass. The problem with homosexuality is the agenda behind it.

>it's not socially engineered!

Where's the I don't give a flying fuck what faggots do option?

It's fucking gay.

It's gay

Good for you. Glad you came out of the closet. Doesn't mean it should be encouraged for everyone else.

Please stop posting

Libshits argue that the numbers are the same, it's just that older generations are closet cases.

It is sad that something as nice as the rainbow is nowadays associated with HIV ridden sodomites.

It's gay.

Fags must burn

To be strongly frowned upon and discouraged.

t. homosexual myself

While it is a degenerate practice, I don't think gay people deserve to be punished or shunned simply by the virtue of being gay. [spoiler]They should be punished and shunned because they are living, many times pedophilic, disease-ridden, self-destructive parasites.[/spoiler]

Seriously though: They are degenerate so they should get treatment. Whether they accept the treatment or not is up to them. Also, no Christian bakery should be forced to bake a cake for them, ever. And don't shove your gay shit in my face either. That's it, I think.

I'd be cool if we could encourage more and more black people to come out as gay so there's less of their spawns later. Same goes for abortion.

Where is 'throw rocks at them' option?

I forgot the most important thing: If you try to push this disgusting sexuality or paint it as okay to my future children I'll fucking kill you.

kek

I think it's disgusting and degenerate, that being said I am alright with them quietly living their lives as normal people.

I wouldn't kick down their doors and round them up, but I would cluster bomb a fag march.

If I was Supreme Dictator obviously. As a regular person I just ignore them.

Let the suck dick - Marie-Antoinette
dick is ok - Albert Einstein

Spot on

/this

let them suck dick - Marie-Antoinette
dick is ok - einstein

Punishable by death.

Adolescents and young adults tend to mess around with things like that for a while.