ITT we praise multiculturalism

youtube.com/watch?v=iYv9K7sC3LA

>Birth rate: 6.89
Colonialism was a mistake

No-one can ever give a benefit of multiculturalism that isn't just fucking food.

Sorry, but the continued existence of Western Civilization is just a bit more important than your desire for a 3am beer soaked kebab.

Diversity for the win
Name one Diverse nation that survived the ages
I can name many conservative homogenous societies that have survive and still here

He's being sarcatic guys

No french man would support multiculturalism... right ??

Without multiculturalism there wouldn't be as many niggers and sandniggers drowning in the mediterranean sea.

This.

And I do not have much at stake personally (I live on the other side of the world and already have 8 kids so far). But the planet will be very lonely if it is just Japan and maybe the Koreans, Chinese and Thais left who are not totally overrun by crazy and drowning in nigger semen.

I really enjoy competing with competent white people -- it brings out the best in both. Shitskins and Islam are only diseases, non-select for cosmic survival (unless they are the reason this biological structure disappears).

Singapore, have a kid or get the cane, up to you

Whoever thinks (I'm talking about retarded locals here) that we need multiculturalism; us, out of all fucking nations if fucking sick in the head.

poland-lithuania doesnt exist, or austria-hungary, ottoman empire, roman empire, soviet union.
Meanwhile the netherlands still exists, France still exists, Austria still exists, hungary still exists, bulgaria still exists

>poland-lithuania doesnt exist
yet

so how will you incorporate ukraine in your empire? Just oppress them? You hate eachother

Every time you feed a hunger nigger, the niggers will multiply by ten.

Fees 100 hungry niggers, create 1000 hungry niggers.
Fees 1000 hungry niggers, create 10000 hungry niggers.
Fees 10000 hungry niggers, create 100000 hungry niggers.
Fees 100000 hungry niggers, create 1000000 hungry niggers.
Fees 1000000 hungry niggers, create 10000000 hungry niggers.

You can continue to do this until the planet dies.
Until nigger outnumber all the fish.
Until they outnumber the the plants.
Until they outnumber the ants.
And then you have a dead planet.

We only hate them when they glorify people who slaughtered about 100,000 of Polish civilians, other than that we're pretty much alike culturally. Our current focus is more on similarly minded EU members, namely the V4 and the countries of the newly-created Three Seas Initiative. But it's all based on shared interests - which are too often at odds with those of western Europe - we don't have any imperialistic ambitions. The idea is that given the geopolitical conditions of our region, an alliance like that is very likely to arise purely organically.

Holy shit, taiwan, hong kong, japan, singapore and south korea are worse then europe.

Wtf japs breed more than us now reeeee

Number for Japan is a bit old. We are having dramatic changes in many prefectures in the last seven years. (My local elementary is from 300 students to 600 now, for example, and we opened two new schools recently.)

But we still have a problem. My wife only gave me 4 kids so far, and girlfriends only 2 each. So we have a lot of work to catch up to nigger levels of baby production.

But I am confident we are making up for quantity with quality, even as I am catching up with quantity here a bit.

Good?
Japs are bros, i like them
Africa is the problem and nowadays most of europe/the US

Now post average lifespan in those countries.

Indeed. Big difference.

Could also post incidence of debilitating genetic diseases.

Sure, I'm happy for them but my country's gonna die.

Or history of military tech and competency?

Why?

Also we can turn this around, the damage is done but its up to europeans to limit it