THE WAIFU AGE HAS BEGUN

youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KQ3iZiegnR4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is fucking depressing

Sad!

THIS IS A LOW FLYING PANIC ATTACK

Did the other thread get snipped? Either way, another nail in the coffin of Japan's birth rate.

It wouldn't be so bad if it was marketed as some kind of personal assistant thing. Instead the whole thing was just sad.

>''I can't wait to see you!''

Holy shit

Fucking normies

please tell me this is fake

Ugh...
Cringe

Why did it feel depressing. The guy did not seem that happy to see his waifu.

Welcome to neo Sup Forums

What the fuck are you guys even doing here. Go back to wherever you came from and stay there.

We've made it
After four million years
Finally
It has begun

Discuss anime

This is fucking pathetic, get a real girlfriend you losers.

Try reddit

I use both reddit and Sup Forums

Im discussing anime and not some cringey shit made for shut in neetos

MODS

My nigga

>3k for Google Home + some shitty model

The future is now, I think ol Abe is going to have his work cut out for him if he wants the Japanese race to still exist by 2100.

MASAKA

Yeah sure, keep pushing the myth that Japan's declining birth rates are simply a result of the tiny minority of otaku preferring 2D women rather than the real set of economic circumstances that make raising a family costly and undesirable, just like in literally every other developed nation in the world.

The future is finally here.

Get out

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

They aren't mutually exclusive, the fact that most Japanese men can't afford a wife let alone children creates the NEETs.

Dont put me on the screencap.

i am going home
Yaaay!
My heart

Get out!

>submitted, etc

HIS DOOMED US ALL, RUN FOR THE HILLS AND RUN FURTHER

If I see this post on r/Sup Forums ima kick ya ass

Costs way to much

still cheaper than a real gf

>country already has declining birth rates
>still allows stuff like this

Kek
This

Once it actually does 2D and not the weird 3D models, then I'll throw all my money for it.

So never

Why waste your time fixing the unfixable when you can dump your load in a bottle, donate it to some whore, and be productive making your waifu a reality?

Are you stuck with that model or can you import others?

You can just download some random moege and get the same amount of immersion.

Anime will be dead in 2 generations, at this point nips have 0 reason for nips to have offspring.

Sorry, I got to excited there.

3D models are alright, latest im@s game has some impressive 3D anime graphics.

>Are you stuck with that model or can you import others?
youtube.com/watch?v=KQ3iZiegnR4
Mods are allowed as this is compatible with PCs. But official support of copyright characters is under negotiation. The only thing we know for sure is Miku Hatsune is on the cards, because that's the creator's personal waifu.

Keep in mind that the figure doesn't just stand there. So you can't just import models directly and expect the functionality to remain the same. The goal is to add more customisability over time but they would get version 1 out the door first.

Fuck people who think this is sad. If someone works hards and get his well deserved money, he should be abble.to be happy, even if it is artificial happiness

Well if that's the case I guess I better start saving up

The nips in their collective loneliness will find a way to make 2.5D waifus just as good as 2D.

SING THE SONG IN THE JUKEBOX THAT GOES

>US$3000
Ok I guess I'll wait.

Big deal. i use reddit, Sup Forums and Tumblr.

>even if it is artificial happiness

No friend, this is everlasting happiness.

Your waifubot won't cheat, judge or say mean things to you, she'll be forever loyal, young and cute.

>we want the depressed lonely salaryman audience

I would really like to know more about this. How advanced is the AI and voice synth? Will it be forwards compatible with newer models? Can I customize waifu-chan's looks and/or download mods? (there's gonna be a homebrew scene created by turbo-virgin professionals with the cash to spend on this thing, right?)

Well to be honest I like what I see. Instead of treating the AI as just some mechanical personal assistant they gave her some human warmth, that's nice to see.

SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT THIS DOWN RIGHT NOW
DELET THIS
DELET THIIIIIIIIIIS

I use Reddit, Sup Forums, Tumblr, Sup Forums, ANN, Kissanime and /mlp/.

>she texts you
Yandere version when?

Yes but...
Nep mods when? I need a cute Compa who cares about my health all the time

We will have AI waifu personal assistants in our lifetime!

What was that one movie with Joaquin Phoenix about the same time?

Put a yandere character and she will soon start to prevent you from messaging every other girl somehow.

>every other girl
You lost me already user.

Your happiness can still be sad user

This includes your mother, sister and female pets

Hahaha, how could anyone seriously want this.
;_;

Casually cough OPs link CH way and hope it goes somewhere.

HER

Again, why would I need those when I have my waifu?

Oh yeah that's right.

Weird movie. Dude cybers with the AI

That's exactly what she's thinking too, you totally won't need them

>he wasn't around last year when we had those threads about fuggin user made bots
Man that was wild and hilarious.

Why spend 2800$ on this when you make yourself a tulpa that functions better

This is actually depressing

Most people don't want to mindbreak themselves.

AIs aren't smart enough to try to kill you (yet).

It's probably not much more advanced than Siri or Cortana.
See >Instead of treating the AI as just some mechanical personal assistant they gave her some human warmth, that's nice to see.
It's because it's targeted at lonely people. Normalfags would freak out if their voice assistant isn't asexual, cold, machine.

I like it very much.

>(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

The last part where he says it feels great when someone is waiting for him. I think this is actually a GET MARRIED propaganda cloaked around in otaku pandering.

>killed by your waifu
I mean it beats the noose. Being strangled while she says she loves you and is only doing it to free you. Feels great.

>he should be abble.to be happy
Until he realizes that it's
>artificial happiness
And breaks his waifubot and ends himself out of loneliness and despair

Such a shame. People waste their sanity on lesser things.

A waifu tulpa can't kill you, silly. She can, however, take over your body and then kill herself, in turn killing you.

imagine how annoying it must be to wake up every single day with an anime girl saying "asa desu yo, okitekudasai" with that annoying anime voice
that's really depressing

That'd probably make me feel even more miserable.
>somebody's home for me
This thing should have suicide prevention services built-in.

This will serve as an example to all rogue reddits around these parts that you are not welcomed here!

What makes happiness from using holographic assistant more artificial than watching anime, playing games or whatever people do as their hobby?
What does artificial happiness means anyway.

Annoying? You must have never heard Ayako Kawasumi.

That's literally my dream.

Mods=gods

Artificial happiness is more acquirable than real happiness. In fact real happiness can be achieved through artificial happiness if you don't recognize it as artificial. Checkmate atheist.

But he wasnt
Also
>do I fit in yet :3

MODS = GODS

F5 my dude