Swedes had a city called abo

>swedes had a city called abo
explain yourselves, have you been cucks for centuries?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FP6zxwCCCDc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>playing pleb tier Total War games instead of weaponized autism tier Paradox games

>thinks I care about his subjective judgement of taste
who says I don't also play those oh sweet amerimutt

I play both, sometimes I want to see men die before my musket fire, othertimes I want to purge natives and ethnically cleanse my enemy.

nice to see the rare non retarded american, brings a tear to my eye every time

Å =/= A

Dumb cunt

It's ÅBO, no abo. Pronounced oo-bu

Jesus fucking Christ..

Oh no, the Emu have found Sven little secret.

check out my carpet

Not a historical game, but Dominions 5 is released tomorrow. Get it and experience some autism of mass destruction.

that's a lot of dead frogs

I always play as Poland in this.

Played Dominions 2, amazing soundtrack and full on enjoyability. Will look at 5.

Hey, fuck you mate. Lots of Americans aren't retarded.

Maybe but the retarded ones are very vocal and seem to pop up at the most perfect of times. It's kinda why it's a stereotype.

I always played as Austria or Russia and removed Kebab. Ottomans have barely any troops in the Balkans at start of game.

Not even sure if this idiocy qualifies as shitposting.
Also, the Finnish name for the city is worse - Turk(u)

and iran has benis

>he is just now playing fucking empire total war
LOL
dude
download Minor Factions Revenge

just let me have my fun yellow fevered english teaching cunt

russias fun to play, so is the ottomans cause it's difficult to play them generally. But my favourite is either united provinces or prussia.

been playing for like a year now just haven't gotten around to shitposting this yet

Protip: you can rename your units and ships

Turku = Åbo pronounced oobo =/= abo.

yeah I cbf tho, keeps it authentic for me

What’s your favorite nation? I always think that the jotun are finns, but I prefer hinnom for the summons.

doesn't matter, you'd still take our abos anyway if we shipped them to you probably cause it makes for a more (((diverse))) culture

It’s Å not A meaning it’s not abo as in the arabic word for friend but rather
Å == creek, spring
And
Bo == live, or town in this context, like the english ’ton or the french ’ville.

I hopp this clear thing up for you, you faggot nigger

If 2 has the same soundtrack as 3 and 4 then it’s actually a swedish band. Check out their discography.

Do you guys know how to fix the turn lag on Empire Total War? Sometimes I have to wait like 20 minutes before I can start playing again

Also, does it bother anyone how Spain and France only have one region in Europe so tiny German factions keep conquering them?

Those are the 2 reasons I stopped playing it.

are you also a Polish plumber living in England?

I am pretty sure you just choose ”don’t show enemy actions” from the campaign menu.

united provinces only has one region and I usually do okay with them, stop being a pussy perhaps

My mum is Polish, my dad is English.

is your dad black?

No, he's white Anglo.

would make sense considering the amount of polish woman diaspora that end up race mixing, wasn't that orc kid everyone posts from a pole nigger combo?

yeah

That holds true with retards of any nationality though, you can't tell me you've never seen a Britbong being a loud brainlet!

1. Turn off 'show ai movements'
2. Fucking yes, which is why it's a pleb tier game.

you aren't really a nationality, nationality implies some form of homogeneity

The turn lag comes from the ottomans moving troops from anakara to Constantinople, but lags when a enemy navy or army is blocking the land bridge.

or you could just speed up the ai movement speeds by pressing space you fucking noobs, trust me most of the time you want to see their moves even in a sped up fashion

I like Ur a lot.

w-what is this, some kind of fantasy bronze age type game?

Finland has a city called Turk.

why are nordic countries such cuck machines

It's Åbo, an Å is a small river and bo means live. So if it means anything it's "river live" , or "where to live by a river".

youtube.com/watch?v=FP6zxwCCCDc

Turn-based fantasy strategy game with tons of content. You play as a customizable pretender god that leads a nation of your choice, and aim to either to claim enough Thrones of Ascension to ascend into godhood, or to vanquish all other pretender gods and their nations.

I just don’t like the feel of ur as they feel like a primitive version of hinnom. Amusingly last time I checked they did better research though. How good is their heavy infantry relatively? Also I’ve been doing a caelum play resently, their summons and spells are quite disapointing along thier lack of heavy infantry, although I like the strategic mobility.

It’s also worth mentioning that the lore is based on historical nations and their mythologies rather than fantasy. Btw what country do you think abysia is based on?

Roughly bronze age - > middle ages (3 ages). It's based on mythology for different civilizations and sometimes straight from fiction like R'lyeh from Call of Cthulu.

It's simultaneous turns and preferably Played by Email.

It's 15 years of Swedish autism distilled into a game.

i see they still kept the engine intact

No, it's called "turku"

Well I left the EU more than 15 years early.
Feels good man.

>0 nukes
u wot

Not very excellent, to be honest. They are pretty much a nation with slow start, until their (eventually) surprisingly efficient research and magic along with the good ranged and giant units begins to show.

Do they have good summons or did I miss a good combat caster? It’s a pitty that magic levels above 2 are so rare.

>year 2002
What mod is this?

Not really, but their buffs are solid.

>Mfw playing switzerland

He could have used them on Israel. Imagine waking up and finding that middle east is a glass plane now.

It’s funny how they have many named unique items even though they are such a minor faction. Do you have experience playing la ulm? Where can I find mp opponents btw?

I've tried it couple of times, haven't honestly played that much late age anyways. I suppose steam forums could be good place to find some.

That event text. You sperged out and made your own mod? I wanna play. C'mon britbong, of sharings.

Alright got my copy of Dom5. Playing based Abysia. Demon-Romans fuck yeah.

hurr durr le 56% blurghhdhfh, fuck you. America is still more of a nation than your roo-fucked apocalyptic wasteland.