>Jung-friendly
>Picaso-friendly
>Yurifag-hostile

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1481811721456.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Salt did his research

Yuri died today.

What else is there to watch for this shit?

Nothing.

>Picaso

This gave me an erection.

Evil Mimi wasn't all bad.

Nice falseflagging. Let me copy paste that but type "yaoi" instead on the YOI thread for you.

Nyunyu has two episodes left to do a damn thing.

Mimi killing Asclepius using their flowers was pretty disturbing

Reminded me of a vivid dream I once had as a kid about dead people having flowers all over them

I will never be the same

I'm excited for the final showdown between Mimi and Papicunt, Punished Yayaka, the twins, and the autistic loli.

>Jung
I swear to christ you say it again. The return to the womb in episode 4 cemented these threads as my turf. Say it to my face and not online and we'll see what happens.

I bet she gets off on torturing small animals.

inb4 there's actually a third Mimi

Nyunyu is a plot device. This episode hinted at her being KKK's trump card for restraining Mimi except whoops she ran off lmao

>Nico livestreams get less than 20k viewers.
>**1,462位/**1,302位 (***,522 pt) [*,**6予約] 2017/01/06 フリップフラッパーズ 1 [Blu-ray]

Is this the end for 3Hz?

I'll be straight with you yurifags.

MimiXPapika looked pretty much like CoconaXPapika. In fact it's a mirror. So how can you even expect a yuri ending now? We all know that when they grow up, they will want to date boys.

>Yayaka officially best wingwoman

Text: Stepan Petrovich flourishes

no

>She loves her so much she needed Yayaka to verbally bully her into it
Such fucking dedication to your waifu.

You made me check, but he died march 27th.

Friendly reminder that Salt poured his salt water into Mimi while she's having orgasm like crazy and Papicana watching the two with no clue of what's going on

Is salt daijobu? I want him to hug his daughteru

There are black people watching this?

>Yayaka getting her own adorable autist like Cocona did with Papika
Bravo 3Hz.

Hello!

Who else thought Salt was dead for sure?

Nah the ones in my dream were completely covered in them, you couldn't see their clothes or bodies anymore
and they were all colorful and shit

it wasn't a good dream

Take that back

Papika didn't date anyone after growing up.

Can he be stopped?

Because of the reflection in his glasses I thought Mimi was going to shoot his eyes out

where did they go?
no video in over a week

With Papika getting her memories back and being verbally pierced by Mimi so well, there's a lot of ways that this could've gone wrong.

I like that Papika's reached her resolution by the end instead of waiting for next week.

Goddamn yurifags BTFO again.

They are black in a black community so they probably got shot by their neighbors.

Makes me really glad we won't have explicit yuri, it's a huge fuck you to her character.

>Cockona :DDD

I just started watching this, and I'm on episode 3. Is there a Madoka-tier amount of pain and suffering, or is it just cute/fun all around?

I'm sorry YYKfags for calling your girl shit. I've now realised that she is undoubtedly best girl.

>:DDD
Don't do that.

> :DDD
Kill yourself, newfag.

>Guys look Mimi had sex so that means Cocona had sex with a guy too.. I'M SEXUALLY INSECURE MYSELF, THAT'S WHY I HATE THE IDEA OF TWO GIRLS LOVING EACH OTHER
How sad can you get dude?

She got a back to back dose dai kirai. She needed a little pic me up.

Only cuteness here, no suffering.

what if he's finnish?

If Papika had been resolute into choosing Cocona instead of Mimi none of this would've happened

In between.

:---DDD
>Cockona

Papika was best winglady for Mimi so now it her turn to get a best.

>He's harmless
You said.
>just leave it be, it's not cancerous
You said. This and futacancer.

Papika just wants everyone to be safe and happy

Nah the idiot just likes saying /u/ BTFO for no reason so more idiots join in, you should've noticed

Oh right, she couldn't even answer if she wanted Mimi or Cocona. So fucking in love.

>implying Mimi would give Cocona back anyway

What did she mean by this

>Cockona ))))

Nobody said any of those things.

The way Mimi uses flowers reminds me a lot of that mushroom guy from Dorohedoro.
I wonder what else she can do with them.

Clearly not the same guy, the image is different.

the week after ep10 was suffering, but now everyone teamed up to kick ass and take names.

>Incest, mindbreak, mother, daughter, females only, petplay

Why Yayaka so shit? She ruined whole episode

You missed a thread then.

Can you stop replying to bait/giving attention to obvious homo insecure niggers?

>the only age gap around here is gonna be incest

Watching back episode 2 now

What do you think Salt thought when he saw Cocona for the first time here?

Each character gets beaten down to a lowpoint sometime in the series. Yayaka's was in Ep 9 when she assaulted her only friends. Cocona's was last ep and Papika's was this one.

And Papika's was the shortest really. Although possibly the most broken but then she took some pretty severe mental damage.

>Cocona still chooses Papika.

Hello

Hey, they may be homo/insecure/etc but they have done nothing to show they may be niggers.
Also please watch you language sir

>keikaku doori

;_;
JUST
U
S
T

>Everyone though salt was gendo
>He is fucking best boy of the series
>I didnt expect before this chapter that I would be so happy that salt is alive

Papika doesn't love Mimi that way

>better pull some cool shady face and show her that daddy's heart is melting

>Papika the former best winglady

So is Mimi technically dead or is there going to be a happy ending with her and Salt together?

What did he mean when he said he couldn't protect her when she was right in front of him half the time?

Dont worry, he, papika and cocona will laugh togheter again, without mimibitch around

I meant
>not show

Looking back, what was he even good for besides fucking Mimi? Sayuri and Hidaka did most of the work in FLFL

Mimi's appearance was a hell of a surprise for her. She didn't exactly have time to figure out how she felt about the whole situation.

He had no way of stopping Asclepius from barging into his base whenever they pleased. She was theirs, even when she was right in front of him.

SAYURI IS MY GIRLFRIEND BY THE WAY

Yet.

How's it going, my flip-flapping nigga?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1481811721456.webm

What is he made of?

PUNISHED YAYAKA
U
N
I
S
H
E
D

>Mimi leaves
>Salt marries Papica
>She's now Cocona's new mother

>without mimibitch around
What about Miminice?

He had to risk her life to bring back the amorphous.

I thought it was implied that everybody there but Salt's dad was a robot, and I'm not sure Salt's dad is even dead yet.

Once again, who was that another bust?

No NTR please

I don't think the Salt-Sayuri meme is just a meme, anons. At least on her end.

THE RESOLUTION IS THERE
COCONA WANTS TO BE WITH PAPIKA
YURI END CONFIRMED

>not Cuckna