Is your father a cuck?

Be honest

That's a logical impossibility, OP.

If a man's wife has his child, he is by definition not a cuck.

If a man's wife has someone else's child, that child's father is, by definition, not the cuck.

No, but he's a little whipped

is yours?

My father was a stupid sandnigger Moroccan that started dealing drugs and got arrested. My mother left him a few days before that happened when I was 6 years old. He never really bothered to try to contact me and my little sister except for a few rare occasions.

When my mother divorced his drunk ass he just found a Mexifat granny to cook him shitty food and nag him instead.
Don't care if he's TECHNICALLY not cucked, he sure fucking looks like it to me.

The absolute state of Europe nowadays, ladies and gentelman.

Yes but he's a boomer bong so you can't expect too much

idk kinda but I love him he’s the best he’s always nice to everyone he’s never mean he really is the best dad anyone could ask for.

He walked out on his and I was raised by my step father who’s half Iranian alongside his biological son, my older brother.
Don’t know if he counts as a cuck since I consider him my father and my brother my own.
My biological dad is a waste of oxygen degenerate though.

No, he left before I was born.

Yeah. It's sad but I know my mom fucked other dudes when I was a kid. Tbqh it kinda fucked me up finding it out. Pretty sure my dad still doesn't know, no point telling him now.

Not rly, my dad cheats on my mom with hookers. Pretty piece of shit guy tbqh senpai

So ur blak?

yes he married a woman with 3 kids. and is a numale refugees welcome no racism etc while actually hating non-whites.

>1 post by this ID

saged

>mfw he tells me there is literally nothing wrong with raising another mans child and that it is in fact a good thing

No wonder he shoved hard drugs down my throat for made up bullshit as a small child just because I started getting Cs in fucking elementary school because the work was too mindnumbingly stupid for me to take seriously

Boomers need to be fucking gassed

is yours?

>4 official children with 2 wifes
>one son he kept a secret for 35 years

I hate him and will forever but he wasnt a cuck.

>3 wifes
>4 h'white children
>married a 30 year old slav when he was 50

Not by my standards.

half and half, he hates arabs and understand the danger of islam. But he can't see that jews caused that shit.

My father cheated on my mother with some ugly skag and then turned around and cheated on the ugly snag with his current wife that has 3 kids.

So yes, my father is a piece of shit cuck.

Nah.

Better leave, boy, before they sniff you out

He is a bit softie but not a cuck as all we kids look like him. He also questions pretty much everything, which is a rare quality in finnish men of his age

He left so yeah I'd say so. Married a bitch 5 years older than him afterwards. Shit's gonna get really funny these couple of years considering she turns 60 next August.

>has a black gf
>raises her kids
>believes in the MUH REPARATIONS meme so doesn't care that she's poor as fuck
>only hangs out with niggers now
>they lowkey make fun of him all the time but he doesn't realize it and gets angry at me when I let him know
Not genociding ALL of Congo was a mistake