One Piece

No chapter this week.
Lets discuss Jinbei.
Do people actually think he will join?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drag_(physics)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He should so they can break up the Monster Trio into the Monster Quad

Reminder all pudding posters are just dumb frogposters.

OP HERE.
Fuck! I meant NOT join.
He obviously will

Pudding is CUTE and NAKAMA.

kys

Dumb frogposter

wats purins third eye for?

Who knows.

looking at dicks

Dumb frogposter

What would happen if you got fish type zone devil fruit?

10 posts 4 ip's

Kek

Are you fucking retarded?
There are 13 posts and 10 IPs.

That's the image count you doughnut

Jinbei will definitely join

Yeah I messed up sorry. Read the thread though

Where the fuck is the chapter?

I'm committing Sodoku as we speak.

I think this is what will happen to him

No chapter this year.

How do you see the ip's?

This is bullshit, I want chapter.

Go home, newfriend.

(It says the amount of unique posters in the top and bottom right of the thread.)

Wow, how long has it been there? I'm here since 2008 and never noticed it.

wait, i thought there'd be a chapter around the 17th/18th.

How fast do you read?

>I'm here since 2008

I don't

No, One Piece is canceled.
Oda died just now.

Afkloppen.

butifel

Sanji loves Pudding!

All the Nazi do

So, do you think that before Pudding dies she's going to give Zoro her third eye?
That would be pretty cool and fix a lot that is wrong with Zoro's character.

WHERE IS MY CHAPTER
REEEEEEEEEEEE

>Jinbe thread
>Nothing but Pudding and frogs

i'm glad no one replied to you
here have a pity (you)

>I asked why Luffy never used that fire hawk punch thing anymore.
Because he doesn't feel like it? Or because Oda wants more impact when he shows Luffy using fire/electrical gear 4th attacks?
>You can still build friction in the air. See air pressure saws.
Now you're just being retarded. Sanji is creating air pressure aroung his leg how?
>Kinemon's sword's sheath/blades have a fire pattern on them.
So what? Could be just cosmetic.

Holy shit you're fucking dumb. Air is not nothing. It has mass, substance and weight. Which means you can build friction with it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drag_(physics)
>called air resistance, a type of friction
Why do you even try to have discussion about things you know literally nothing about.

Cute

One piss babies BTFO

Jesus Christ, how old are you?
I never implied air wasn't a thing. What I asked is how Sanji is creating fire using air friction.

He had to rotate really hard on the floor before time-skip to do this and it's not like he's now moving his legs at ultra-sonic speeds when his legs are clearly still.
You're just avoing my question like a child because you obviously have no answer.

how do his siblings create elemental attacks?

>yfw your mom is forcing you to get married
>yfw you are ugly
>yfw you have 3 eyes
>yfw you have the same clothes you did when you were a kid

He won't be able to join even if he wanted to after what he went through with big mom.

>What I asked is how Sanji is creating fire using air friction.
And you were literally just told, you moron. This isn't even about the series anyone, this is about you failing to understand even basic physics. He can use the air to create fiction, thus make the flame with that. How is that so hard for you to understand.

carrot merch when

The wiki hypothesizes it. It has not been stated and is not stated in the chapter (notation 1) that it cites, which is his introduction chapter.
It's fan fiction to dispute Kanjuro's claim of ninjutsu magic.

I was so hype with sanji blowing the fuck out of his family, then they use dirty tactics to win. How are they at least not acknowledging Sanji is strong now?

user, have you ever wondered my a meteorite is on fire while falling to the atmosphere and not on fire out in space?

It's because of air friction.

Does Dragon have a storm fruit or was Luffy just absurdly lucky with that lightning bolt?

I'm not proud of it. (It makes me sad, actually.)

At least I take a break sometimes.

how does he use the air as friction if he's clearly not moving his leg

Don't you remember what the "moon walk" CP9 thing was. It when them kicking the air dozens of times faster than anyone could see. Sanji is moving his leg, you just can't see it.

because Sanji's legs are at the same speed of a meteorite, all right.

God is also real, you just can't see it.

Well... Maybe yes, you should watch the screwattack Zoro vs Erza. Not far off.

i guess oda is just a hack then and didn't feel the need to make it obvious he's using it?

No, we will get a chapter until January 10-12

Literally first thing he learned in tranny land as well. Speed readers are a blight on every manga series.

you guys are fucking retards
it's obvious he's using a fire dial in his heel

>a whole fucking month to next chapter
You're memeing right now, aren't you?
Right?

There are Carrot figures already, but only in Japan.
They even had a Coca cola ad with Carrot and Chopper.

Where are the Shark daughter pictures?

fuck you shitlord

What the fuck happened to dials? Did Oda forget about them?

pretty expensive to import them from skypiea

not many pirates have actually been there

The same reason why Luffy, Zoro, Kinemon, minks, etc can create elemental attacks: elemental haki.

Usopp has plenty of them. Din't use a single one since timeskip. Kind of sad. I want him to annihilate a powerfull opponent with a reject dial. Him using the impact dial on the hippo was hype.

I hope we get a cover story next chapter already.

my bets are on a nekomamushi marco search team story, a rescue jack story or a hawkins story after kaido appeared

Kinemon doesn't create fire, he cut fire. Minks use their fur, Luffy use gear 2+haki to create fire.

If the Vinsmoke siblings do create elemental attack with their body (and not with weapon or air friction) it will be because of their genetics modification.

This theory is dumb as fuck, nothing to back it up and Oda wouldn't do something so dumb. Especially after having Rayleigh explain to us how haki works.

In the next chapters:
Big Mom gets lovestruck and now wants to marry Brook (both of them have a soul-based devil fruit, plus a big and fat woman marrying a skeleton would be hilarious), so she become Luffy's ally.
Pudding runs away to the sea and becomes Sanji's "All Blue".
After having his hands released by Big Mom, Sanji fights Germa 66 and destroys them alone.
Pedro loses to Tamago, but ends up getting his lifespam back because everyone is friends now.

and Capone kidnaps Reiju, but who gives a fuck anyway?

Stupidest thing I have read all month.

Best thing I have read all month.

THE ALMIGHTY PIRATE KING

>Luffy has to go all out against Mingo to stand a chance and needs a break to recharge his haki to actually deal the finishing blow
>all this against Mingo who albeit very durable was never really praised for his endurance, unlike Jack who can fight for days without injuries and Kaido who's so sturdy he can't even kill himself
How is Luffy going to defeat either of the two? I could see Kaido being a team effort like Oars since Luffy defeating the strongest creature in the world would make future adversaries trivial, but Jack seems like a solo fight to me, although I guess Zoro could take him on instead.

All those seems kinda too serious to be made into cover stories though. I know Cover Stories aren't exactly exempt from being serious but I don't know, I feel like those stories are something that should be shown clearly and expanded on in the actual story.

Neko and Inu will fight together since they are bff now. If they fight in 2v1 they will beat him.

I could see that, Jack is essentially a bigger, scarier and generally more important version of Pica.

Cat and Dog fights Jack
Zoro fights the Shogun
Law, Sanji, Jinbe, Killer fights other 2 Calamities
Everyone fights Kaido. Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Jinbe, Marco, Polo, Law, Killer, Kidd, Hawkins (and Apoo and Drake).

im betting on a Bellamy side story

You got blown the fuck out m8

That's gay, luffy has to fight and beat kaido 1v1 for it to count

>jack
>bigger than pika

Pika was literally the size of a city

I just want to see Apoo do something again, he was great pre-timeskip.

Times are a-changing.

I mean technically yes but that was only because he was merged with a literal castle, human form is actually a bit smaller than Jack I think.

What are those eyes trying to convey?

>Kinemon doesn't create fire.
except that he does.

>Minks use their fur
Maybe, but Carrot was showed creating a ball of electricity in the latest chapter.

>Luffy use gear 2+haki to create fire.
Okay, but how does he creates electricity on his Thor attacks?

You asking too much. Oda is not a hack

>Marco, Polo

it's probably his sword

How about we make a bet? If elemental haki gets confirmed you go fuck yourself.