SciAdv

Chaos;Child Anime confirmed to be 12 episodes. The dream is dead boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.jp/dp/B01MXXZIYR/
youtube.com/watch?v=xzrV796RHIk
youtube.com/watch?v=Jl5A299Yd4E
u.pomf.is/mwgrui.webm
youtu.be/PMrjHoVZQQs
youtube.com/watch?v=VLuSnT20g9c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe there's more one hour episodes? A second cour? This fucking sucks. Why does this always happen to the Chaos series?

>Silver Link
>C;H title
It was dead quite some time ago

You have to be kidding me. The game is longer than S;G. The anime will be a fucking trainwreck unless it is one cour about the mystery and one cour about the answer. The anime will end up being much worse than any of the other anime in the series, possibly leaving S;G to be the only one with a good anime.

Better rated game than S;G too. I enjoyed it a lot so I am really bummed that this adaptation will be a disaster.

Sauce? I don't want to believe that they intentionally keep fucking up the Chaos series.

At least I won't have to bother with this.

I guess I will wait for VN english release.

The anime will spoil the good parts and leave out all the build up.

I hate it.

>chaos;anything
>good

amazon.co.jp/dp/B01MXXZIYR/

There's 6 volumes and it comes with a box to store them all

Yeah even though the Anime is fucked at least the game is getting localized I hope. I'm content with that.

I found Kozupi insanely hot but yeah the VN was 3/5. Anime 1.5/5

Does Saya no Uta have anything to do with this trash series? Gen couldn't have wrote Chaos:Edge

Just fuck my shit up

>mfw

youtube.com/watch?v=xzrV796RHIk

I knew it.
>changing Mio's VA
>changing the Seals
>12 Episodes
This will be as awful an adaption as Chaos;Head.

M-Maybe it's split-cour.

>Changing the seals

? What did they change it to?

So, should I just not watch it to avoid getting spoiled by a trainwreck, and wait for a VN translation instead?

But isn't the VN a pretty linear story with only one heroine?

Let's hope.
Pic related.

Yes.

The VN has a normal route which unlocks various character routes, which when all are completed unlocks the True End.
It's complicated and a spoiler.

Where's the PV?

Probably a day or two from now.

Fucking why

Why does this look so shit? Like some fanart or something.

Because we can't have nice things now, can we?
You can have this PV.
youtube.com/watch?v=Jl5A299Yd4E

Oh god, this isn't happening. Why make a shit anime with good source material? This game is the highest rated of all the SciAdv games but will end up with the worst, most nonsensical anime.

Save us Pqube. Announce the localization already.

Why is Steins;Gate the only SciADV to get a decent adaptation? They even fucked up Chapter 9 and it's still 10x better than this. Why can't we have nice thing?

Welcome to Chaos;World.
u.pomf.is/mwgrui.webm
It's time to delude yourself into a better reality.

I blame the shittiness of the original C;H anime. Of course they won't give a fuck about an adaptation of its sequel despite the success of other SciAdv series.

They will talk so fast that you will have to pause after every line, making it twice as long to watch

youtu.be/PMrjHoVZQQs

PANIC

Silver Link doesn't give a shit about it. All they talk about is Prisma Illya.

So what will be cut? Hana and Hinae will have their roles reduced to nothing, Senri won't be explored upon, and Serika won't be set up well at all. Uki might get erased from existence.

retard

>Chaos Child will be dammed to oblivion
>Stein gate 0 will be herald as another masterpiece

being chaos is suffering. Is the VN as good as chaos head?

It feeeeels goooood.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Best SciADV so far.

It's better. Way better, the twists hit you in the face without being far fetched.
You could say we were blinded this whole time and at the end we are finally allowed to see.

Suffer with me.
At least Chaos;Head had YOU'RE ALWAYS SUPER SPECIAL THAT'S WHY YOU ARE HERE WITH ME.

>being any SciADV other than S;G is suffering

Fixed.

Chaos;head 2nd half was fucking shit, but this is considered very good, yes.

You could say I still have Chaos;Child Syndrome from the abysmal adaption.

Based on nip ratings Chaos;Child is the highest rated SciAdv. The rank is:
1) Chaos;Child (93)
2) Steins;Gate (90)
3a) Chaos;Head Noah (80)
3b) Steins;Gate 0 (80)
5) Chaos;Head (77)
6)Robotics;Notes (75)

I don't know where you got that "highest rated" idea but I wouldn't hype it up this much if I were you.
The common route is good but it's far from the best.

It hurts. Before Chaos;Child it was the best in the series but it feels odd that it will be shat on due to having a terrible anime.

I just want to see a SUPER STRONG RIKISHI SEAL and Sup Forums's reaction towards it.
I'd say Zero is slightly above Noah, but otherwise I agree with this.

>I don't know where you got that "highest rated" idea but I wouldn't hype it up this much if I were you.
I got it from aggregate user reviews sites. There is nothing to hype, the game will be ruined for people who haven't read it since the anime will spoil most of it. It is a good game and I personally enjoyed it as much as Steins:Gate.

>common route
True route was good and so was Nono's, Hana's was weird and Uki's was bad.

There aren't many clues for one. Like Serika. The only clue I remember is why Mio didn't treat her like shit.

I thought the syndrome twist was retarded and saw Serika and Senri shit from a mile away but other ones really got me.
Especially what happened to Yui ;_;

Mio's and Serika's interactions are one part of the puzzle. Thinking back on it, Mio always assumed Serika had nothing to do with the Gigalomania and Di-Swords.
Chiyomaru loves boxes and hates little sisters, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=VLuSnT20g9c
Well, shit.

>Mio's and Serika's interactions are one part of the puzzle. Thinking back on it, Mio always assumed Serika had nothing to do with the Gigalomania and Di-Swords.
Which I don't get. Serika couldn't have been enrolled in the school unless she was a researcher or a staff member. If I were Mio she would be the most suspicious to me. What I don't get is why Nono conveniently ignored all the inconsistencies about Serika but didn't seem that surprised to learn how much Serika despised her.

>Especially what happened to Yui ;_;
Felt sick and almost dropped the game after this.

So is Chaos;Child really getting localized?

Oh well, at least I got love chu-chu to look forward too.
Oh wait I don't, how am I supposed to fap to it when all the girls are zombie grandmas

Any simpleton could figure out Serika had a hand in it all but how did you figure out her motivation? I kept waiting for them game to redeem her or give her a real justification but it didn't really happen.

Thanks to this announcement I really fucking hope so. I was just gonna watch the anime, but looks like I'm gonna be desperate to play the VN instead.

Maybe.
Apparently it's shown up on some retailer websites briefly.

>Silver Link
>EVER making anything good

Look at their fucking track record. They have never made anything big except Illya and Strike the Blood, but fuck Fate spinoffs and StB was NOT good. Literally their whole track record is nothing but trash with cute girls thrown in. Even the director of the adaptation for C;C has done nothing but moeblob garbage. I was skeptical as soon as it was announced that Silver Link was making this, but now I'm upset that my hunch was correct.

The first episode is a 1 hour special so there may be some hope that they're being careful with it.

Glad to see they're also continuing the tradition of having Kanako Itou perform the theme songs so they can't be that stupid.

They are too busy shilling Masamune-kun no Revenge to care about it.

I would have been okay with SL if they at least got Oonuma to direct it.

>12 episodes
If it isn't a split-cour kinda thing then I won't even bother watching it.

What up with those legs on the right

So what are the odds that the first half of the game is solidly adapted and the 12th episode is the end of the first half? Then they end it with a cliffhanger to get viewers to buy the VN. This seems like the best case scenario for a 1 cour adaptation of a VN.

And what if it's just 2 episodes.

It could still be split-cour

low considering how all other SciADV VNs were "completely" adapted

This.

>literally the only in-house director that has actually successfully adapted something from VN format
>actually experienced
Botched it.

Her motivation always was making Takuru super special

has anyone put a Santa hat on maho yet?
It suddenly occurred to me that I really want this

I know but I didn't see that part coming.

I bought her spiel about protecting him.

Post more Maho

You have terrible taste.

Fuck,I did that once,but I lost it.
Wait a second.

Maho's anime won't get fucked, right?

I'm planning to play this stoned as fuck how will it be?

They did good with S1.

someone get some food holy fuck. and cut hair? WOW. IT LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING PALM TREE OR SEAWEED FUCK. They cut her hair why wtf WHat the fuck man I fell out of my chair xDDDD

>they make Zero 12 episodes

I'm damn sure it'll just have a mid season end then have 'chaos;child syndrome' for the routes, like fate illya's part split

Im really iffy about watching this. Chaos;Head anime was shit, but VN was super fun. Now even though its Silver Link who is usually on the ball, the game just recently got ported to PC so I dont know if I wanna wait for translation or not. Given S;G 0 a non PC title got released recently its decently possible.

>they make it two sets of 12 episodes that air during the same cour.
Have hope.

Is it the same as the S;G system?

Yeah everyone's getting ahead of themselves here. I sincerely doubt it'll only be 12 episodes. The downside of them trying to make it a surprise is that everyone is already disregarding the anime for being short, so if they aren't going to announce their plans I hope it leaks that it's longer.

You will see these fuckers everywhere.
And they will look at you.

Didn't they learn anything from the S;G sales? Isn't is strange that the only series that sells well is the one with two cours of airing time while the one cours all sell like shit?

No, it's not.
You have to read the Normal End first, then you can get into the character branches with their own endings. And after having read all endings you unlock the True End.

Gonna copypasta my question from another thread since it's sinking quickly.

How does the conclusion in the 22nd episode of Steins;Gate worked? How did the worldline changed from alpha to beta?

I get that Daru deleted the very first D-Mail, but how does that even work? The first D-Mail was recorded back in July 23rd, even if they deleted it in 28th they would've still known and nothing would change right?

Same thing happened near the end of Zero too, but since I haven't finished it don't spoil me please.

What if Hana's route is the only one they adapt?
It would fit 12 episodes and would be absolutely hilarious. If they're going for a trainwreck with 12 episodes at least do it with style.

>NNB
>Tanaka
>Unhappy
But of course comedy can't count as good, only edge action shows are worth attention.

>they make Zero a movie

Then that would be absolutely hilarious, it would be fitting as well, because Neidthard actually communicates with the cast of C;C in that route.

>EOP thread

SERN only reads it later.

They don't check the massive encrypted database every day. They deleted the message from the database before they went through it. Which part of Zero?

You probably don't know but Chaos;Child sells like ~500 copies in first week after release in Japan. With imports. Before PC port tho