Is this the future of europe ?

is this the future of europe ?

yeah, lol. Stay mad frogeater

This is the present of Europe.

It's the present

He's the immigrant on twitter posting mean tweets

Black guy here. I would punch whoever made that tweet. Its like they're demanding to be holocausted.

Show bob

Not real

FUCKING DO SOMETHING GUYS
YOU ARE ALL MAKING US LOOK BAD
>Oh but I might get a ticket if I defend myself
>COME THE FUCK ON!

what can we do?

kick your whore daughters out of your house for one.

so she goes living with a shitskin and have brown babies ? yeah great idea

>implying they'd last that long

By the sounds of it self preservation wasn't taught very well

Thank you for sanctioning this lynching mr. based black man.

Well shes going to have one in your house then, better cut ties with a failure then allow it to continue to disappoint you.

you have a point, we can always have more babies

some one call the police.
a girl is being raped & calling her dad for help but the dad can't help since he has no gun.

>country welcomes you with open arms
>you brag about fucking their daughters

fake and cuck

kek spbp

Operation Ronces, before it is too late.

what is ronce ?

No because white girls overwhelmingly prefer white men. And the type of men who shun the women of their own race admit their race is ugly and inferior, so I don't know why these retards brag about their fantasies.

Seriously, you didn't hear about Eric Zemmour?

Your army is planning Battle of Algiers 2.0 but in Metropolitan France. I heard Francebros here with friends in the Paris Sentinel program more or less confirm it.

Hahahahahajahajaha you keep ignoring reality those shitty russian made memes aint gonna save your ass when mohammed asks you to spread your cheeks

Everyday I get closer to changing my flag to fascist

no

Why don't you show your real flag and stop being a cowardly faggot?

You're making Americans look stupid. Stop

OILDRILLED.SE

No! It's the present.

I prefer the Gadsden flag so location won't get in the way of discussion but if you want to be a little bitch about it

But I don't have a daughter

link to tweet

>making look stupid
You're pretty fucking retarded from the get go, no need to make you look that way.

Is he tweeting that from the national Twitter account?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

No that was real, they deleted it pretty quickly though. That dude got to handle the sweden twotter account for a week and spent most of his time shitting on sweden and saying that his parents mudhole was better. Why they let him handle the twitter account, no one knows.

does the government of Sweden screen candidates who will control the country twitter handle to make sure they're pozzed enough?

because i've never heard of anyone complaining about the immigrants

Be a goddamn man dude. Beat the fuck out of any shitskin in your house against your will.

you know I get arrested and lose everything if I do this right ? only the police can move someone forcibly on europe

obsessed

possibly, I was revealed that they had a blacklist with twitter accounts that were blocked from the page. The blacklist was created by some leftie retard and had people who had never even interacted with the sweden account blocked. Afaik they had pewdiepie, assange etc. on there. It became sort of a shitshow because a government agency can't have a registry that tracks people based on their opinions according to law, and that is essentially what they had.

any link on the subject ?

Sweden isn't Europe.

this is a very realistic depiction

That's bullshit and you know it, you LARPing piece of filth

Yea lets take advice from the Canadian guys. Let's all make our daughters homelss so they have no choice but take muddy dick to have a bed.

dont lie to yourself

They delete that too

I don't, I can quote you the laws under which I can forcibly remove anyone from my property - both the criminal and civil justification.

You know, when I was 18, fucking my girlfriend in her parents house we had the same problems of her being a loud lover.

Anyway, her scary dad came and shouted at us to shut up.

The difference I guess is that we’re both white, so nobody felt compelled to murder anyone.

im waiting

thats racist

No. It's the present.

Criminal:
§§223 I, 32 StGB (bodily arm in self-defense when threat to property)

Civil:
§§ 823 II i.V.m. §223 StGB, 227 BGB (bodily harm in self-defense against someone trespassing)
§§823 II, i.V.m. §223 StGB, 229 BGB (force against someone who is legally obligated to tolerate the assertion of an action and is defending against it)

no pic related is

what is the movie ?

I like it. They are saying you are their bitch and please tell me it's not true ? You are second rate citizen and if you do anything police will arrest you. He can even rape your daughter and will be released soon. You are a slave.

you are correct

le kingdom de l'heaven

Kingdom of Heaven. It's worth a watch but it tends to portray Crusaders as bloodthirsty fanatics and Muslims as suave tactitians

ofc it do...