>childhood friend literally a spy
>best friend actually mom's friend
>granpa an insane klan leader
>granma literally a robot

Thank you for reading

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11883047
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You forgot family pet being green, sentient rabbit.

Nice blogpost

And you moron bumped it. Fucking newfags I swear.

Bump

I'm starting to suspect that the real Papika actually died in that explosion and whatever we've seen all along is a replica of her made by PI or something

Papika and Mimi's showdown better be fucking hype.

>sacrificed herself to save friend
>reincarnated
Shit, we really are penguindrum now.

>weird inter-dimensional incest yuri

literally who is the target audience for this show?

so wheres the subs?

This is Yayaka's future.

Gogoanime has subbed episodes
>inb4 >streaming

Probably not, Salt's conversation last episode told us that Papika lost her memories in the explosion. It seems like that's all there is to it

The same place as always.

>Streaming

Why does Horrlbesubs always fuck up on Thursdays?

The same person for whom all of the really necessary shots are done.
Me.

Someone needs to compile them.

>make Evangelion 4.44
>call it Flip Flap
>only a small handful of greasy otaku bought it because it seemed sorta yuri

I blame that late Matoi release.

nice work user I like it

The show is shockingly bad for all the attention it gets here.
>shallow, cutout characters who have no development and have no reason to act like they do
>inconsistent plot about a fuckload of nothing
>rip off multiple better sources for content
>don't explain much of anything because it doesn't make any sense
>yuribait to reel in yurifags despite everyone being straight

Sad.

Nice pasta

>No red filter

So we're pretty much agreed that the only reason there were guns this episode was so they could make the preview more exciting right?

I hope nobody gives the shitposters attention and (You)'s.

Your life is shockingly sad

But it's true. This ep sucked.

>Coconaposting will die with the show
>All these 10 second edits, lost, like personalities in Deep PI

>Papika faces are here forever
Smug Yayaka also has strong staying power.

But of I don't reply to them then I won't get (You)s.

This is a genetically engineered super soldier designed for extreme cross-dimensional warfare.

What if I reply to (You) instead?

What is it about the mimi/cocona family that makes papika go bananas?

That's true for any ongoing show. But when you accidentally meet one in 5 years, you'll know that it will never actually die. Or, rather, it will die with the people who were in these threads.

She needs some dick in her ass.

>genetically engineered super soldier designed for extreme cross-dimensional warfare
This is one of the most chuuni things I have read in a while

>genetically engineered super soldier
>uses a gun
Still don't get what her purpose is in this show.

Yayaka Henshin soon

Maybe a super soldier in PI

She ain't worth shit in the real world

Ye, you could say some shows just start a fire, brother

I really liked it

Am I thinking too much or was there a similar shot in Asuka's flashbacks?

If you've got a gun, you can just shoot people. Much more convenient than hand-to-hand combat.

What went through Papika's head when she looked at baby Cocona and said "I'm going to fuck that in 13 years."

Probably exactly that.

I want to help Mimi make some friends for Cocona.

Yayaka manages to be fine without one. Yuyu doesn't really use her gun much. BRRRRRTTT

Probably nothing and that irks me the most. She's just a mentally challenged little puppy, while her designated girlfriend had a long and detail coming of age and coming out story. Cocona deserved a more fleshed out partner.

Here

You are too filthy and thus unfit for such purpose. You'd be turned into clovers on which Cocona will be pleasured by her Mimi-created lesbian lovers.

strawpoll.me/11883047

Thanks for giving multiple options

STANDING

The Salt one is stupid, he has already shown emotions.

GET IN THE VAN, THIS CLASSIC ROCK AND BEER ISN'T GOING TO CONSUME ITSELF

HERE I REALIZE

ON THE EDGE

ON THE EDGE

YOU WERE JUST LIKE ME

OF THE CRATER

So this is her final form?

How the fuck did she turn back into a loli?

I'll be sad if Salt doesn't do anything else for the rest of the show.

Pure Illusion magic

It's Pure Illusion, nigga.

I ain't gotta explain shit.

Just a heads up, we're clearly not done with the flashback.

This episode's flashback ended with Mimi going into the white light while holding Cocona, and Papika following her. The next shot shows Salt standing in the ruined research lab with Mimi, Cocona and Papika gone.

But Cocona grows up under the control of Asclepius.

Something happens in the PI that Mimi fled into (and that Papika followed her into) which caused Mimi to split into shards, Papika to lose her memories and de-age, and Cocona to fall into the hands of Salt's Dad. That event hasn't been shown yet, which means that either episode 12 or 13 will return to flashback and show us that important final piece. Otherwise the transition from Mimi turning evil to rescue Cocona and Cocona growing up with robogranny and KKK grandad makes no sense.

>loli

Probably not what it rerminded you of, but this was the most powerful scenes in EoE and still very similiar

Kids are better with their father than their mother.

I meant the one where Asuka's mother said something about hating her to the loli Asuka. Though this one may also work.

>Red Roll Nyunyu
>Blue Roll Nyunyu
>Yellow Roll Nyunyunyunyu
>HI HAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Freud pls

Who was dad?
Are there 12 or 13 episodes?

How would you react if Flip Flappers ended in a 3 way between Yayaka, Cocona, and Papika?

PUNISHED YAYAKA

>they didn't actually turn Yayaka into a robot
>Nyunyu didn't shoot her gun
>Papikana didn't actually walk in on Salt getting intimate with Mimi
>Mimi didn't try to jump seduce Salt
I feel like Sup Forums's speculation turn out to be more interesting than the actual show again. Every fucking time. It's not offensive like in Mayoiga, but I still feel like they're wasting potential.

Please step on it, Yayaka-sama!

>Who was dad?
Salt.

>Are there 12 or 13 episodes?

>it
Take that back right now

Joyful masturbation.

>Nyunyu didn't shoot her gun
Yet. I still feel like she's final boss material.

This is actually some of the worst trash I've seen in an anime in a long time. This entire series has completely fallen apart.

The original series of 'FlipFlappers' ended around episode 8 or so. It's painfully obvious that the last few episodes share a completely different creative vision, and plot and even characters from everything that's come before. I've written extensively about shows being obviously re-written in the past, but signs in FlipFlappers are even more obvious than usual.

The art direction of the show is completely trash now, all the good background art is gone, and everything else looks completely boring

The tone of the series has abruptly changed from being a whimsical series into a dark, bloody series filled with murder, suffering and torment

The mysterious, shadowy organisation that serves as antagonists are not only never properly explained, but they're literally written out of the series and replaced by a brand new antagonist who appears out of thin air .

Every character in the cast suddenly receives a new backstory in a completely improbable manner which clashes strongly with all the logic the show has developed so far

A bunch of incredibly dense and lengthy flashbacks suddenly appear to re-write the entire plot of the series. These flashbacks appear to feature literally a series worth of story squished into about 5 minutes

We're supposed to care about a bunch of characters and events that happen in said flashbacks, even though we've spent zero time with these characters and everything is extremely rushed

Nothing makes any sense. This show is trash

It's agreeable. Yayaka deserves to win the Coconabowl in some way.

I think he meant penis

Even if those are fun, they'd all fuck with the show in a negative way. Besides Nyunyu shooting her gun of course.

You mean genetically engineered super cat girl soldier designed for extreme cross-dimensional warfare.

What's going to become of the twins?

That this shot comes directly before Salts dad loses his mind makes me think that Mimi and Papika fucked him up in deeper PI.

NOW I'VE LOST IT

No shit, really?

I KNOW I CAN FLAP

it'll end with cocona and yayaka, papika will take the salty one

It was stated as clearly as it could be without explicitly showing what they did in his PI. Iroha's episode served this very purpose.

>Salt's isolation chamber and all of his instruments were probably destroyed

Poor bastard

Exactly. That's why Bu-chan worried a lot when Cocona and Papika entered it

Same way Cocona and Yayaka fucked up Iroha.

No shit Sherlock.