youtube.com/watch?v=hEegl8ZAD-o&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> ethnically Jewish
> anti-religion
> neocon
> into Buddhist meditation
> left-liberal
I assume they don't like him very much.

I like him a lot. I think he brings up a lot of interesting philosophical points, and he's my favorite of the "new atheists."

My only criticism of him is that he seems to try to justify wars in the Middle East by pointing out the brutality of Salafi Islam, the same way Hitchens did. This doesn't make a lot of sense, since most of the people opposing radical Jihadists are obviously Muslim as well, just given their geographic location. He argues that we should believe Muslims when they say they believe the violent parts of the Quran, and I disagree. Certainly, we should believe the Jihadists, but saying that about everyone else is ridiculous. Obviously Quakers and Reform Jews just completely ignore the judgmental, idiotic parts of the Bible, as do most moderates in those religions. The same can be said for laypeople in the Muslim world, or anywhere else for that matter. It's been demonstrated repeatedly that God's commandments are the least important part of religion to people; they're much more interested in being part of a religious community, and in coping with death.

pseudo-intellectual with questionable academic qualifications

Jew.

He does a decent job of pointing out the legitimate issues in Islam.

The issue I have with him is his leftist faggotry. His justifications for leftist policies are usually pretty weak desu. They rarely amount to anything better than an assertion of his own morality.

Hack who needs to stay in his lane. Mediocre "philosopher" who represents everything wrong with scientism. Not a stupid man by any stretch of the imagination, but one who doesn't know the limits of the application of his intelligence.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day

The type of kid who never got punched in his smug little sheltered face growing up so now hes an annoying old Jew

Overrated. A one-trick pony. Boring to listen to.

People think he's le based jew because he criticizes Islam, but he only criticizes Islam so he can attack Christianity without being called out for inconsistency.

This is well-said. Perfectly explains how I feel about him. He's definitely a smart guy, he just lacks humility and you can tell he always thinks he's the smartest person in any conversation.

AN INTELLECTUAL COWARD.

youtube.com/watch?v=hEegl8ZAD-o&feature=youtu.be

Doctrinaire liberal cuck

That is pretty fair though. While Islam has, in my opinion, a lot more issues than Christianity that doesn't mean Christianity doesn't deserve to be examined either.

homosexual jew who smugly thinks hes motivated by pure reason when all hes doing is arguing by memorizing strongly worded short essays.

His calm voice makes you think he has himself under control and not rant into emotional fits, only using his brains and arguments. Turns out he still does emotional rhethoric with the same monotone voice and you realize that he's just a boring person.
I only listened to his Scott Adams talk though. But even there he couldnt even engage in arguments, trying to attack Scott Adams who isn't even a Trump supoorter.

This. He uses the "appeal to smugness" strategy and pseudo-intellectuals eat it up.

Sam Harris is the definition of a pseud. He's a what 100 IQ brainlets think a genius sounds like.

Yep. I got suckered in by his calm voice and clear style of communication, then I listened to a podcast of his where he talked with some neocon J (David Frum, I think), and you could tell that he was a Trump-deranged Amazing Athiest-tier skeptic just like the rest in that club.

Also, I lost what little respect I had for him when he had on Douglas Murray and chastised him for being interviewed by Stefan Molyneux because Stefan talks about race and IQ. Basically suggesting that anyone who talks with someone like Stefan is guilty by association. Oh, and how can Sam tell that Stefan is an evil racist? Because he had an "excited tone to his voice" when talking about race and IQ.

He has no problem with white genocide. Thus, he is the enemy. Typical kike.

>What is Sup Forumss opinion on Sam Harris?
agree with this. He talks about important stuff but his resolve is weak.

>neocon
He's not a neocon. He was at odds with Hitch over Iraq. His most neo-con vein has been his autistic debate with Chomsky that intent matters. I mean sure it matters, but the intent of US foreign policy has consistently been: We don't give a fuck.

>most of the people opposing radical Jihadists are obviously Muslim as well
Pew disagree's. Most people not in favor of the radicals keep quiet and simply try to deny them new power, as actively opposing any existing power is suicide.

>they're much more interested in coping with death.
Yeah, the important detail being the lines: Take this shit literally or no afterlife, Mohammed: "Even I'm not sure if I will enter heaven, unless Gabriel specifically told me I am gud to go" & if you martyr yourself you get guaranteed heaven. The argument then simply becomes what is and what is not martyrdom?

Kind of important fucking details that factor into what degree the devout should be believed when they say shit from their religion...