NO SCHIZO - BTC, Technocracy, <Jewish Sorcery> and AI Singularity

Please share your thoughts after reading

BTC is dangerous to human wellbeing for a number of reasons but I will provide you a jumping-off point from the philosophical perspective before moving on to nuts-and-bolts fearmongering about what is coming over the next 2 years.

In "Simulations and Simulacra" philosopher and semiotician Jean Baudrillard describes his 4 successive phases of the image:
>1. It is the reflection of a basic reality.
>2. It masks and perverts a basic reality.
>3. It masks the absence of a basic reality.
>4. It bears no relation to any reality whatsoever; it is its own pure simulacrum.
In the first case, the image is a appearance: the representation is of the order of sacrament. In the second, it is an appearance: of the order of malefice. In the third, it : it is of the order of sorcery. In the fourth, it is no longer in the order of appearance at all, but of simulation.

This history of Bitcoin and blockchain seem to fit perfectly into this theory of images.
>1. Gold Standard - 1 to 1 equivalence of paper and gold
>2. Fractional Reserve Lending - More money is printed than gold exists, based on assumptions of growth.
>3. Fiat currency - Gold is abandoned altogether, money floats with nothing beneath it.
>4. Bitcoin - Blockchain mining purposefully mimics gold mining, but this time as pure simulation.
The cycle forms a loop, gold to fake gold, and from what I have observed in contemporary bitcoin forks, we're repeating this double-spending cycle by duplicating the blockchain into further simulacra.

This creates a bubble of hypercharged which separates the human from value. But that's not all...

Other urls found in this thread:

sputniknews.com/us/201709291057816953-artificial-intelligence-god-new-religion/
youtube.com/watch?v=mpzZ7C5FsnU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump, do go on.

''To make a short story of it all, it was discovered that an economy obeyed the same laws as electricity and that all of the mathematical theory and practical and computer know-how developed for the electronic field could be directly applied in the study of economics. This discovery was not openly declared, and its more subtle implications were and are kept a closely guarded secret, for example that in an economic model, human life in measured in dollars, and that the electric spark generated when opening a switch connected to an active inductor is mathematically analogous to the initiation of a war''

Were this the only level of assault on mankind, we may have had a more favorable outlook than we do at current. Sadly, the very mechanism by which value is "simulated" in production (or mining) of individual bitcoins creates a framework within which unfathomable millions of electronic calculations are made, sequenced, archived. Maintenance of the blockchain by which this inconceivable complexity is managed necessitates the construction of vast amounts of otherwise unnecessary processing power. Complexity is built up indefinitely so long as the system remains online. The smartest human minds around the globe are presented a profit structure within which incentive is established to create machine-learning algorithms which refine these block chain systems and accelerate growth of the "brain" to and beyond the limits of human understanding.

The scale and breadth of this infrastructure surpasses the scope of private enterprise, to the extent as to be solely occupied by the global elite and world governments, who are maneuvering to corner this market by building a global system of cooperative AI by which those who now possess the greatest capacity to build the 'brain' will seize and (hopefully) hold onto their power indefinitely. Expansive AI systems are self-generating and being physically connected to eachother by big players as we speak. We are approaching singularity faster than most realize, and the implications will be greater than 99.999% of well-adjusted humans can handle.

While we busy ourselves with building processing systems by which to simulate value, ostensibly for the sake of saving humanity from a simulation of value, we deepen the falsity of human striving and simultaneously build the infrastructure which will usher in artificial brain which will eventually replace and supercede humanity. Cryptocurrency is a shell game, the impetus for building CPU power which will generate the AI godhead.

Wtf?

energy, frequency and vibration...

> NO SCHIZO
> Goes off on a schizo rant

Fuck off.

I meant, source?

Simplified order of events for you all:

>People currently involved in tech like Gates & Musk are afraid of AI, having realized human brain capacity is slower and slower as CPU speed snowball beyond comprehension, human calculation is a non-compete
>Link Conglomerates like Google/MS to AI
>Link Bitcoin to AI
>hollywood jews will eventually realize they own unmatched VFX/Animation render farms across multiple sister & sub production companies that can be hot-swapped to currency mining
>link that shit up
>permanently drop hollywood vfx to contracts with canada & bollywood since they're ready to replace today's local US studios
>double dip local mining & contracted mining to bollywood's farms that now run proprietary rendering programs
>AI's algorithms and results can outweigh opinions and matters with absolute correct methodology
>AI could potentially supersede US constitution when today's useful idiots grow up and give up their freedoms for fixed absolute AI results
>dude non-binary freedom lol viva la digital revolution cuz old flawed white dudes wrote freedom on paper
>(((Corporations))) that have their hands on the AI will ultimately be in control of the new digital currency and absolute information control that doesn't need Hollywood's obsolete entertainment mind raping anymore

Didn't something like this happen when banks were given the exclusive control of printing the government's money and the President at the time later realized he fucked up colossally. thereby enslaving humanity?

What we are witnessing is just the collapsing of everything into one order.

behold a pale white horse

cool, sounds entertaining

but I'll be rich though, right?

R A R E
A
R
E

It is impossible to say what will happen when strong AI emerges. The international money system and all systems of human hierarchy may very likely become near-meaningless. The value of crypto doesn't lie in its use as a currency, that's the sugar in the medicine which induced the BTC/altcoin markets to produce the gpu farms which add complexity to the brain. When I say that technocrats are consolidating power with crypto I don't mean that they are going to take your buttcoins. The more simultaneous processing is happening worldwide, and the more interconnected it is, the more resources strong AI has to work with for self-improvement. The overall economic footprint of BTC is peanuts compared to the value of strong AI to the people moving to set it up.

>"AI Godhead" for fucking SHA256 brute forcing
>ASIC miners having anything at all to do with AI
You're retarded.

sputniknews.com/us/201709291057816953-artificial-intelligence-god-new-religion/

Please elaborate on this rebuttal

bitcoin miners are literally incapable of doing any heavy processing other than generating SHA256 hashes. the actual cpu inside a bitcoin miner is basically not even as powerful as a househouse wireless router.

Bitcoin does have a relation to reality, unless you consider math to be outside relation to reality, idiot.

Yeah. I know you have a point because CPU prices are about the same, opposed to rising prices of graphic cards and ram.

>1 Bitcoin equals
9233.00 US Dollar

fucking kill me

I wonder what happens to those who refuse Bitcoin...

Raw computing power is used to build the blockchain which provides 'knowledge' for AI systems and source material for machine-learning. There are supercomputers worldwide which will eventually be connected to AI systems but AI brain will be largely autonomous. Server farms will be connected to this, though

Bitcoin has no "material" backup such as oil or gold. They mean Bitcoin is pretty much ending your RAM as a server for cryptic AI calculations...what the fuck are they calculating? its a very expensive algorithm we cannot see or understand, no physical backup user.

we'll be off to the woods lad.. there might come a time any commerce will require an implanted rfid chip

>rare
latvia is common

That's some scary shit where not having an implant is forced to not be an option, but I have trouble believing that cash would go away completely.

how hard is that to believe? do you see the ''cash'' stored on your credit card as real money? Do they not already have these contactless things? How long before a more (((progressive))) way comes with the implants? I can see the ads already - The new revolution! Why carry a wallet in your pocket if you can carry one in your hand?

interesting bread

I'm working on it, will repost some other time but I didn't get the full picture in this thread before I got bored of typing. Need to compile a rundown of particular players in big data and military intelligence as well as a timeline of events.

O-okay?

Wanna hear something funny?
On 4th december, there is scheduled huge sell off of BitchCoins.
People at the moment are wondering if they can buy up after resale, where it may plummet to few hundred dollars for few minutes.
If it crashes then it will be adieu to hardcore bitchers.

Little birdy also said that Etherum, DC, LC and few smaller blocks also wanna do it.

Peter Thiel

anagram

The reptile

Asics have nothing to do with what you're talking about dick beater they are literally only made and programmed to mine coins. It's like building a giant shiny metal box and calling it a machine, but then someone telling you the only thing it can do is make toast. OP is literal Alex Jones tier connecting dots that don't make sense because he doesn't understand the tech he's even ranting about.

lol. putting that in the next thread

You didn't read the thread or my reply to your first reply or something, I'm not saying that btc mining is doing anything other than mining btc.

Anyone with an imagination 300 years ago can make shit up and with enough time see it to through fruition. It doesn't take a genius to do this. Whether or not you live to see it is another story. People have been putting pieces together for awhile now. Autonomous machines replicating themselves, funding micro-factories with cryptocurrency and shipping replacement parts all over the world using Amazon Prime.

Take a look at what he's into, he's tied into AI and crytpo and government all at the highest level

youtube.com/watch?v=mpzZ7C5FsnU

Now you're going where I'm going with this