What are the pros of multiculturalism?

What are the pros of multiculturalism?

food

My life partner (female) can get superior black man cock

It tends to end in etnic cleansing

qt girls from iran

money for big corporations, that can benefits from low intellect, obedient cheap labor and customers that replace the pride of living in a country and its culture with the worship of brands and commercial events like black friday all over the world.

ending white supremacy.

THICC bitches.
That's about it.

better options at wives

Cheap labor and diverse harem

brings salt

why are all these "diverse" countries talking about qt's? I've never met a qt immigrant. they're all ugly as shit or they're wearing a burqa

racemixing

More happenings
I live for them
I want more of them
Then I want to vote for someone who wants to get rid of them
It creates happenings
I love happenings I’m addicted to happenings
Minorities never let me down

basiclly none

for white girls i guess its black dick

for us, nothing

its fertile ground for right wing death squads

terror attacks

Other than food or music, nobody can come up with anything.

>I've never met a qt immigrant. they're all ugly as shit or they're wearing a burqa

This. there are only few exceptions

dude food lmao

For the foreigner: Authorities lick your ass and got your back.
For the locals: nothing.

It exposes boring white people to the fruits of other cultures and races

Why are you assholes so bitter and racist about immigrants?

because they belong in their own countries

Cheap labour. You can house 5 or 6 workers in one flat. Locals want one flat per family with 2 workers max.

No matter who ends up winning, it ends in ethnic genocide.

Because they commit acts of micro conquest refusing to integrate but to hangs the colors of the flag to suit their own country they left
It is more of an act of nanowar
Your country has parasites in. It’s head and suddenly you’re not sure if they’ve taken over parts of the brain

If you live in an inbred nation of Angloshits and Irish then the immigrants are the most attractive women there is. All the "hot" girls are always from overseas.

>pic related, painfully accurate representation of the typical Kiwi girl (but younger)

literally nothing.
unless your a roastie who has a fetish of being raped by 20 Somalians with aids.
but that's scrapping the barrel.

shlomo gets richer

>diverse harem

(You)

Sometimes I get to fuck a muzzie girl in the back of my car after work before she goes back to her husband. I guess thats a benefit.

Pros of multiculturalism:

This, that's what i thought nigga

those beautiful haggard Irish/Anglo faces

None for the natives.

Muh ethnic cuisine.

Muh food

the end of the west

There are no pros it's fucking bullshit.

I'd never trade my food for the shit multiculturalism brings.

Nothing. Superior cultures do not improve from exposure to inferiority. Inferior cultures should be quarantined and replaced, so that would be full-tilt colonization not "multiculturalism."

This nonsense was invented by Marxists to destabilize western civilization. It's shameful that we've allowed it to go on for so long.

there should be a place for voluntary multiculturalism. a country where one chooses to be in the midst of diversity. it’s absurd to think that every western country should toss away their heritage and identity as they are doing now. even as an arab myself i cant help but rationalize this unbiasedly. three simple words sums it up concisely:

it’s not working.