Saintia Shô!

are Sup Forums ready for this?
>myanimelist.net/news/48959865
i really want this Saint Seiya to be good

Shouldn't they be wearing masks?

Saintia Shô is quite meh, only the art is good.

I liked how the mangaka kept the coloring of the cloths just like the original manga

Not canon, they took some liberties

I will watch this, but i doubt i will put any attention to the plot, and that's a good thing

The manga would be better if the writer focused less on the Gold Saints and more on the Santias.

Is yuri going to be involved ?
Also I want lots of fanservice.
Just rape the entire setting I don't give a shit, give me more pandering.

WAIT THIS IS GETTING ANIMATED?

This will be the animated project Toei was walking about. The same company that gave timeless classics such as Saint Seiya Omega and Soul of Gold.

Be afraid, user...

Praise Athena!

THIS
H
I
S

>Is yuri going to be involved ?
Only in an EXTREMELY PLATONIC fashion, i.e. the reason Mii is in service of Saori Kido.

>fanservice
That's what the villainesses are for.

best girl

Hopefully Toei actually focuses on the Santias. The author's love of the Gold Saints(Milo in particular) takes away from the girls.I can't even tell you what half of the girls special attacks are because they don't do much.

Who needs Gold Saints when you have Mayura anyway?

Eagle Marin too, for that matter.

She's more a plot device than a character so far. She shows up, does something vaguely OH SO OP and then does nothing until she shows up to do the same again and leave it at that

>/u/ fags will come, expecting lesbians and degenracy
>get gold saint cocksucking instead
>still get the degeneracy but not the kind they want

At least the threads will be fun

It's not entirely devoid of /u/-bait

>>get gold saint cocksucking instead
>Every SS work aside of the Original

I have not gotten to her introduction yet,did the writer stop focusing on Gold Saints and give the Santias more stuff to do?

They continue to show up here and there (we get Cancer in more ways than one...).

Anyway, in the very latest arc each individual Saintias has been given a trial, pic related.

I did not mind the Gold Saint focus in the Lost Canvas because I always felt that most of the Gold Saints in the original series barely got any development.

Lost Canvas gave most of the Gold Saints development and character(except Leo).

True, but /u/ don't know that.