Stop supporting Jewish degeneracy

Quit buying from places that support sodomy and your demographic replacement. Become independent, buy only from those who support you. It's easier than you think. Better to spend a little bit more than to cuck yourself.

I see user is addicted to the niggertech.

Target is retarded anyway. It's wal*mart for people who like getting ripped off just because the things they sell are slightly better than at wal*mart.

Now do the same for Apple

Where should I go instead of target, nigger?

>implying I own any Apple things

I like target tbhf. Less trash people there.

just wondering, have there been any mass shooting at target?

Nah. That would be bad for business. Mass murder is for schools, public spaces, concerts, etc.

Target came to Canada and replaced our own shitty version, but leafs were too stupid to use their brain and thought the chain would carry over American prices (instead of using the currency). Needless to say it didn't last long, nobody shopped there because it was just as expensive as anywhere else. What a stupid company

Shopping locally owned stores is infinitely better than supporting companies that put out faggot and race mixing propaganda.

Do you enjoy men being allowed to whip their dick out where your daughter is using the restroom? Do you enjoy race mixing propaganda? Do you enjoy open support for sodomy?

It appears from that pic you have a Quintessential Canadian shopping there, lol. My local Target is like going to a Quinessential Canadian Town because they all thing it's upscale to not deal with the freak show mobility scooters and midgets at wal*mart.

Mfw you shouldn't be shopping at either institution.

The Waltons are rich enough.

I'm doing a paid internship at Target right now.

Every 'leader' is so on edge and out of shape. I can't wait to see a heart attack IRL.

This is what you support when you shop at Target. Stop it.

>Pay more for the same thing goy
That's what (((shopping locally))) means for buying most things. No thanks, I'll buy online.

checked

Lemme get your recco on something. I'm not going to have time to cook dinner today so I'm thinking I'll just order take out. Should I get Papa Johns so I can remind them to never forget about the 6 million again, or should I order from that local kebab shop because the food is dank even though it's run by some kind of Balkan or Chechen kebabs or something?

This is literally globalism. You think supporting international Jewry is better than supporting your neighbors?

Get yourself a wife who will make dinner for you.

Nah my genetics are sub-par, so they're going to the grave with me. A good wife should find somebody better and make babies with him.

Fag, genetics are only one part. Live a good life. Teach your children. That's more important than good genes.

checked

papa john's

make sure to use a coupon code though, save the shekeln

checked

That would be unfair to the wife and the children. I can't do that in good conscience. Keep fighting the good fight tho. Gotta go get started with the rest of the day so I can get the Christmas decorations up before it gets dark.

Go to a local pizza place

Tell them to get off soy