REMINDER: TRUMP CONFIRMED Q IS LEGIT YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

and the fucking shills went crazyyyyyyyy

Don't let them fool you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AYeWPRe0KsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cUZ5xAVJhI0
youtube.com/watch?v=wjmFm8PIz8M
youtube.com/watch?v=2iCLykzJ0d8&list=PL11E33A6AEEB2674F
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Site was attacked immediately after Trump's tweet, and the database was mysteriously "deleted from the server"

Now, if this thread gets any responses, just watch how the shills will immediately invade it...

Yeah, I'm sure it's all big news man.
But aren't you just a little tired?

Nothin like a good, early morning nap...
So sleepy....
Come on now, friends. Let's go to bed...

Tis is bait. Q's post was done like an hour after the banner for Trump's twitter was changed.

>BBBBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

thats not the point of the post you retard

trump tweeted magapill.com, and the top of the site had this big ass Q-related post... and the guy Trump retweeted's pinned tweet is about Pizzagate/Podesta/satanic pedophiles

really activates the old almond

8 Charlie Hotel . November Echo Tango / Charlie Bravo Tango Sugar

migrate_yes
shills_less

Reminder, these threads are made by fat boomer women on jewtube that tiptoe around the JQ.

k

I need to research the Q guy

You retards think everything is a conspiracy. Websites get taken down all the time for many reasons. What's funny is trump retweeted a website with proven false claims.

>trump tweeted magapill.com
>TRUMP CONFIRMED Q IS LEGIT YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
exactly, literally impeachment when??

theres no 'tiptoeing' .. jews are bad, but they're not the root of the problem. zionism is just one tentacle of the new world order. Israel is a puppet state, just like North Korea.

The people behind these entities are satanic "humanists" who follow the luciferian philosphy. they believe they themselves will become God... therefore they cannot be real 'jews', since Jews believe in God.

youtube.com/watch?v=AYeWPRe0KsQ

The people who consider actual Jews the real problem are falling for illuminati propaganda and they are more bluepilled than anyone else.

Fuck off nigger shill

it became a target for hacking immediately after trump tweeted it, and it probably only took 5 min for a script kiddie to delete a poorly configured mariadb/mysql install

>Boomers think they're the only ones that have used a radio
8/gag/ will eat you alive.

Really activates the almonds...

what the fuck is this Q story

tl;dr?

Is this real?

this is why you will never win because you never make any valid arguments. you just ride the coattails of what other brainwashed faggots tell u

stay bluepilled, faggot

that im-fucking-possible ID number from that one post is what proved that q was legit

The swamp is full of haints that wriggle still

He's called q because he's has level 17 clearance
He signs posts with 4,10,20
Think about what letters those numbers represent

Q is DJT?

Cooper....a Gnostic. Listening to this guy on anything theological is just comical.
I remember when he railed on the radio about how the Cathars were true Christians. The Cathars; who encouraged suicide and discouraged marriage because 'the material world is evil.'
Gnostics.

It's what itslooking like

Cooper had one view on Christianity that never changed and remained consistent.

youtube.com/watch?v=cUZ5xAVJhI0

>trump is shitposting on Sup Forums
just how delusional are some people ffs

And at the end of the day, he is not wrong.

The people behind the New World Order are exactly as Bill describes them. Occultists who are part of various different secret societies made up of the Mystery Babylon religion. And they pose as Jews, Catholics and what not in the publics eye...

Yes, it's ridiculous. Anyone who knows anything about history knows the answer to the question in the video still.
Protestantism's private interpretation split Christendom in Europe and gave rise to thousands upon thousands of sects, all claiming to be a part of the same Body of Christ while believing differently.

>Occultists who are part of various different secret societies made up of the Mystery Babylon religion. And they pose as Jews, Catholics and what not in the publics eye
Now this is completely true.

FUCK BOOMERS

FUCK NIGGERS

FUCK KIKES

What are you talking about? Bill called them out for exactly that. Bastardizing Christ's message with their different sects of Christianity.

FUCK BOOMERS
FUCK NIGGERS

FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK BOOMERS

FUCK KIKES
FUCK BOOMERS

FUCK BOOMERS
FUCK BOOMERS

FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK BOOMERS
FUCK BOOMERS

Yes, yet his idea of "true Christianity" has nothing to do with one Church or doctrinal authority. Basically he held to the Protestant notion of "all I need is my bible and my interpretation is sufficient."

FUCK KIKES
FUCK BOOMERS
FUCK BOOMERS

FUCK BOOMERS
FUCK BOOMERS
FUCK BOOMERS
FUCK BOOMERS
FUCK BOOMERS

How neat is that

>there is no coincidences

RIP Sup Forums, you have to be fucking kidding me

responding to a shill

this the alt right equivalent of sjws who refuse to see truth

This some next level larp delusion. Sage

Hang yourself, retarded boomer

and just as I said:

THE SHILLS HAVE ARRIVED

These people have been here since the election, it's no surprise.

why do you think it's shills instead of annoyed pollacks who are fucking sick of your larping faggotry

Boomer delusion and old age goes hand in hand

Dad plz go

because real "pollacks" know how to filter and ignore stuff they don't like

>MUHH BAAAMER

kek, keep crying kike

(he is a shill, so he will be unable to answer with a rare pepe)

>worker domain dot com hates Trump
>sees Trump tweet
>hey that's our server! Let me delete that shit
>boomer tinfoil goes into hyper drive

I think I might believe you. Essentially you're arguing the existence of a Jew-within-the-Jew. An "uberjew" , if you will.

Sounds plausible to me.

>it must be the shills
Yes it’s not pissed people who are upset you made another thread for this bullshit instead of staying in your containment thread. Sage

>more bluepilled than anyone else.
This sounds like intellectually dishonest exaggeration for the sake of your point.

>oh you know what I mean, it was just a turn of phrase!

It shows you don't value precision.

thats exactly what it is, as I said in the other post,

The people behind the New World Order are Occultists who are part of various different secret societies made up of the Mystery Babylon religion (freemasonry, illuminati, skull and bones, etc). And they pose as Jews, Catholics and what not in the publics eye...

Eat a dick newfag. People are getting sick of these schizophrenic bullshit. Sage

>reddit spacing
>( )
>shill
FUCK
OFF
BOOMER

another angle

getting so sick of it that rather than filtering it, they're choosing to stay in the threads and make 50+ posts

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

2 solid nights and days of crying and spamming in CBTS, is now turning into 3.

Anyone who can't see someone up high got butthurt and is lashing out via deep state side, by this point ......well sucks to be.

to self focused won't notice that car run you over when crossing streets

Then why do you faggots need a lexicon?

>Pic related

forgot to add did anybody catch the tweet magapill replied to?

See this:
youtube.com/watch?v=wjmFm8PIz8M

and then this entire 40 hour series:
youtube.com/watch?v=2iCLykzJ0d8&list=PL11E33A6AEEB2674F

>deleting a clients data because he doesnt agree with you politicaly
A grade professionalism right there

Reminder that you're a kike shill

wtf why are boomers surfing pol?

>Indirectly proving his point

you really are fucking morons aren't you? get a real job

shills out in full force shills out in full force shills out in full force shills out in full force shills out in full force shills out in full force

All I know is I am aware of the Q larp and one of two things will happen.

>reddit spacing
RETARDED
BOOMER

Remember when one of the staff at twatter removed Trumps account?

Can't keep an eye on everyone

Free bump

Atleastyoutried.jpg

STOP FALLING FOR THIS DUMB SHIT!!! It was funny at first but damn, you fell for a troll, move on.

Stop

Boomerposting is getting grating?
>Just filter for boomer
Aquafreshshill btfo

You have to go back.

Filter shills. The snowflakes are here:
Those posting innumerable comments about boomers, kikes, schizo, LARP, and "proof" Q is fake are to be hidden. Use pic related as soon as you see such a post.
BTW this drives the little snowflakes fucking berserk, so you can feel good about filtering them.
Just imagine them sweating with rage in their parent's basement.

They need something to do between boxes of wine.

KILL
YOURSELF
FUCKING
RETARDED
CANCEROUS
BOOMER

>implying every God believing self proclaimed Jew in the world follows the kabbalistic/babylonian talmud

the talmud is part of what i described

>i'm right because the people that disagree with me are being paid to do so
this board is infested with fucking mental manlets

It's not "luciferian philosophy" though. Or am I being pedantic?

The absolute STATE of you lad

I figured this out, this tweet from Trump has zero to do with the truth, and everything to do with providing another diversion that libtards have to track down and destroy, meanwhile having lost all the political advantage.

God bless Trump and all who support him.

imagine larping as a boomer.
wew...

Having multiple threads on Storm related topics will be helpful going forward.
Makes it easier to have specific discussions.
Makes it easier to share memes on specific topics.
Makes it really hard for shills to keep up. Let's make the little snowflakes miserable.

the babylonian talmud of today is not the exact same talmud as what a small portion of jews are familliar with. but the talmud you are thinking of is what is being spread today, it came into play way after the Torah, which is basically the bible of Judaism

its being spread like a cancer and its nothing more than part of the NWO agenda

thats why its wrong to say every Jew is bad, because most of your everyday jews that make up the majority of the population don't follow this material.. and most of the ones who do, don't even realize they are being fooled

kinda the same way catholics are being fooled