It's all Ogre, Black Pilled

Trump was our last hope and he has failed to deliver.
The very least he could have secured us was free speech on the internet, but even that is up for grabs.
The Daily Stormer has been chased across the normie web and even pedo web.
What is worse: White nationalism has lost it's momentum. I feel it, see it through the repetetive posting on this board. The sad truth we cannot change white people above the age of 25 and the litters are smaller and smalller each year. The demographic bomb has detonate. We feel the heat, but the shockwave is yet to strike.
Time to abandon ship and breed with some brown girl? Seems the only way to keep our struggle against the eternal jew going and the only way to secure your genes a future. It's either that or move to some Russian tundra. I don't think most of you realize how bad thing really are. The heart of Europe is allready lost.
Do you have a plan B?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@JackPosobiec/exposed-al-qaeda-supporter-evan-greer-working-for-dorsey-bezos-and-soros-90d1ad146493
occidentaldissent.com/2017/08/08/white-births-a-us-majority-again/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

White birthrates are up in America and everyone is getting sick of the politicization of everything. Their bread and circuses are failing because they let their niggers run loose in the NFL. The IOTBW stuff reached a lot of normies and I don't know about you but I can feel it in the air. White people are regaining their identity slowly. The Daily Stormer never dies either. Trump was just the beginning. We elected a guy who said he wanted to shut down the country to ALL moslems. Imagine that. That wouldn't have been possible a few years ago. It doesn't matter if he doesn't do everything we wanted him to. What's more important is we got a good feel of what the average white person feels in this country. Things are still going to get worse for a while but there's a light at the end of the tunnel. Stay strong OP.

ALL of Trumps grand children are jews.

accelerationism is the way forward from here. focus on deligitimizing the state
the state is the tool of the enemy
starve it
abuse it
kill it

Det finns alltid hopp

... någonstans

Rizvi played a role in convincing Kingdom Holding Co,
Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal’s investment company, to buy additional Twitter stock
Both Twitter and Square are run by (Jack Dorsey).kingpin
Rizvi also owns stakes in Elon Musk-led (SpaceX,) Snapchat, Playboy and fitness device maker Jawbone
and previously held a stake in Facebook Inc.
EXPOSED: Al Qaeda Supporter Evan Greer working for Dorsey, Bezos, and Soros
medium.com/@JackPosobiec/exposed-al-qaeda-supporter-evan-greer-working-for-dorsey-bezos-and-soros-90d1ad146493

On July 12th, Twitter, Amazon, Netflix, Reddit and several other Silicon Valley companies will be
partnering with the radical non-profit group Fight for the Future on the so-called Internet-wide
“Day of Action.” The event is designed to protest the FCC’s
rollback of Obama-era net neutrality rules.

Fight for the Future is funded by Open Internet Defense Fund
is a project George Soros’ Media Democracy Fund.

Rizvi Traverse kingpin,(Jack Dorsey)
soros Ties threw Open Internet Defense Fund.
“public interest groups” funded by a combination of Google, George Soros’
Open Society Institution and the Ford Foundation are lobbying hard to keep control of the
Internet so as to be able to censor conservative news.

>accelerationism is the way forward from here. focus on deligitimizing the state
>the state is the tool of the enemy
>starve it
>abuse it
>kill it
Then the Chinese and their Mexican allies move in.

>Open Society Institution and the Ford Foundation are lobbying hard to keep control of the
>Internet so as to be able to censor conservative news.

Sure, but we have always know this. How does it help us in any way?

>Trump has failed to deliver.
>Time to breed with some brown girl
fuck off kike, and don't forget to kys on the way out

Bunp need some white pills

occidentaldissent.com/2017/08/08/white-births-a-us-majority-again/

>fuck off kike, and don't forget to kys on the way out
Undesrtand: Poland and Hungary are small countries. They cannot exist in a sea of niggers, Islam and or poz.
Also: I admire your nationalists, but in Polands case. The majority of your young population are as multiculti as swedes

Yes we have a plan B

Pull yourself up by your bootstraps get it together and forge ahead. No more pussy black pill bullshit. Cross each bridge as it comes.

Plan B is tooth and nail and we don't discuss it.

Whats... what's going on in that webm? That's fucking cool.

>Whats... what's going on in that webm? That's fucking cool.

Hungaryan who is opting out of this world

become the barbarian.

>Sweed

>dailystormer
fuck off kikes.

>you have to be born redpilled or else you're a shill

Woah, really pumps up my air jordans

damn glorious suicide

>fuck off kikes.
>Trust kike hit pieces.
The nose behind the post

>Time to abandon ship and breed with some brown girl
go for it sven, you were always a loser.

>Do you have a plan B?
everything is going according to plan A, you're the theatrical one.

>go for it sven, you were always a loser.
I'm not Sven and Norway isn't really better off. You can't survive without Oslo or the rest of Europe.
How is plan A working out for you?