How do we fix Alt. Right "men"?

How do we fix Alt. Right "men"?

Obvious joke

you cant they are pure cancer just like the soyboys on the left

if you dont get it was a joke ,you have to fix yourself first.

comb your hair wtf

>I was j-just pretending to be beta!

Testosterone injections, high protein, 3x a week workout, government paid prostitutes, Material arts, military service. Done. Next.

I have never understood the hoverhand. Have anyone actually tried this and got rejected and that's why they use hoverhand?

Imagine her talking to this beta unwillingly and happily taking that BBC when she gets home.

No. It means that a person is afraid of physical contact with another one, which is an indicator for low self esteem.

He is though

That's too bad.

They are uncomfortable, inexperienced, and intimidated by even casual contact with women.

It's common in N. American cultures where physical contact is kept at a minimum and people are more comfortable grinning like jackasses, asking about the weather, and exchanging mundane and superficial "pleasantries".

Hence a nation of hover handed permavirgins.

> being this retarded
He is literally making a joke.
1. "warm embrace"
2. hover hand (a well-known meme)
3. You be too stupid to get the joke

millenial woes is hopeless. he doesnt realize hes a smug broken beta male, he never will. sad!

>"hehe it was j-just a j-joke hehe."

Nice warm embrace - You're not even touching her!
The Alt-Right is nothing but a bunch of basement dwelling beta virgins.

>the eternal kraut

He is fucking hilarious. Based.

She takes the BAC (Big Austrian Cock) from Sellner.

And Woes is a homo anyway. Decent videos, but very demoralizing. I need to watch Murdoch Murdoch afterward to get my spirits up

Too bad he doesn't have the vigor and energy of other failed art students throughout history

mandatory soy injections

>woes sucked dicks in college
>can't even touch a woman's shoulder

The fucking STATE of that "man".

No one would care what she had to say if she was ugly or a man

>Nice warm embrace - You're not even touching her!
How can you not understand that this is the joke

I can't believe this needs to be explained

Sometime I forget that most people on here have nigger tier IQ's. Thanks for reminding me.

lelelelel

Anime has clearly worked