It's just a lore bait.

wrong, rebuilds are an alternate universe

>sequel theory thread
>>>/evageeks/
>>>/reddit/
but I'll post anyway

outdated, as 3.0 provided even more evidence

And the most insane
>mfw the track adds right after Mari gives him the SDAT and he comments on it being weird

>that fucking kabbalah
every time

even more strange shit

>more evidence
enlighten me, family member
haven't checked on this theory for a long time though

I don't understand this desu

choices made by characters and how they are tied to kabbalah
it's hard, yes, but what would you expect from teh meister

Nice remake.

It's fucking weird user

If it's true, I hope teh Meister will give us some exposition that explains it.

So Rebuild is actually a re-imagining of Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, with earth being the giant robot instead of the moon.

this needs an update

holy shit dude i really cannot believe it

>filename
>this topic that has been discussed to death
Get the fuck out

The prebuilds are actually a prequel

Screencap this.

This is the stupidest, most inane bullshit I've ever seen outside of /x/. Anno is just throwing a bone to oldfags and TTGL kiddies.
>implying Asuka and Kaworu weren't just making meta comments about the series
>implying Anno himself isn't meta as fuck
>implying Mari isn't the ultimate fuck you to the fans
>implying this whole thread does (not) make me utterly disgusted

the earth is big fucking monster?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

Rebuilds will definitely need a meta-connection to the original series that will be confirmed in 3.0 + 1.0 in order for everything to make sense. A direct sequel wouldn't fit unless they did some HUGE asspulls.

This is retarded but there is actually canon info in classified files that says something about the S2 organ and AT Fields stemming from the double helix structure of DNA.

When Shinji uses his tape player after Kaworu fixes it, it moves on to Track 28. People speculated that Mari and Kaworu both gave Shinji SDAT players from alternate timelines instead of giving him his own.

Also missing from the image is when Shinji puts in his earbuds and listens to Track 27 for the first time he actually says "Weird.."

Most people are just having fun with theories. That's not a reason to get upset.
There is certainly a lot of hints at Rebuild being a sequel to NGE, but it's still unconfirmed.

I tend to think the loop thing is real but it is within Rebuild itself and not link directly to NGE.

This pretty much. But then you have eternal manchildren like who insist on being retarded.

you have no idea how deep the rabbit hole goes

I'm not saying it's a sure thing. But assuming all those hints at a time loop are there for "trolling" is retarded. In particular the line where Kaworu implies he already met Shinji can't have been written without thought put into it.

Hopefully it will become clear with the last movie.

>tfw I've legitimately thought this for a while

People who think they are sequels are retards, there's so many glaring plot holes.

I'd be more ok with this. The world of TV is in way better shape than the Rebuild one.

What if the earth they're living on is just the giant naked Rei?

T I M E L O O P
I
M
E
L
O
O
P

At this point I want EoE to have nothing to do with the pile of shit that is Rebuild.

>There are actually people on a right now who don't believe evangelion will end with 20 minutes of shinji being congratulated.

Should I watch the rebuilds? I've only seen the series and End of Evangelion.