Based Libyan appreciation topic

Libyan arabs are forcing africans who came from sub saharan africa to become slaves. How fucking based do you want it to get? We can insult the arabfags as much as we want but we have to say that they atleast know how to deal with niggers. Based libyan arabs are my ally in this problem if they keep africans out of europe and if they ( arabfags ) dont come to europe too.

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/articles/ncomms15694
news.xinhuanet.com/english/2017-11/19/c_136762857.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This picture is from a week ago in Libya where based arabs are using and selling these niggers as slaves.

Can they do this to US niggers please

Now tell me, how hard are those libyan arabs? lmao

Why cant we do this to niggers in europe too?

Good stuff. I just can't understand why anyone would buy a nigger, they're fucking worthless.

t. beurette in Holland

Post more slave pics i'm really enjoying this.

Yeah, my only advise to them would be to look at the US and just consider that maybe... in the long run enslaving them may not be the best long term decision.

Blacks are meant to be slaves

Yeah send u.s. niggers a free trip to Libya resorts have Arabs grab em and sell em.

a beurette would be crying at the inhumane treatment of their subsaharan boytoys

>Libyan arabs are forcing africans who came from sub saharan africa to become slaves.

Showing them their rightful place, faggot!

It's ok as long as you kill them when you don't need them anymore or just castrate them. There's still hope for the US if they do this.

Trump should declare war on Libya. Then he could draft all black men to save their brothers. Then once they have killed all the Libyans they can set up a new Egypt and we wuz their hearts out.

>Libyan arabs are forcing africans who came from sub saharan africa to become slaves

Good. That's what they get for working with the Americans to overthrew Gadaffi.

Arabs dont have guilt/Arab guilt. We have white guilt; the toxic nonsense that plagues white people.

Where are the slave womens?

I want to buy a qt slave gf.

wow, want these cops and "military personel" handle my countrys' affairs.

Believe me, you dont want those nigger women

Are you stupid or just a shill?
Do you think non-brainlet people don't know that this "slave concentration camps" in Lybia are yet another excuse for (((UN and EU))) to create "legal" migrant flows of dindus directly to Europe for "humanitarian reasons" after their operation in the Med sea with the ONG boats was exposed and stopped?

Yup, ISIS shut down and the migrant excuse is dying out. Now they will rinse this 'arabs enslaving blacks' shit to excuse why they can ship in as many blacks from Africa as they want.

I don't know if OP is just underage or plain stupid to not understand that.
Look, I am all for genociding the whole Africa for what matters, but these "concentration camps" that got suddenly opened for CNN to properly shoot a reportage about it are clearly the new migrant crisis propulsor after things went bad in Syria and the naval shipment of the niggers was basically halted.

KEK

americans think niggers on average have more testosterone, they're more athletic and violent than caucasions genetically while caucasian north africans enslave them like chickens.

that white guy looks really happy

>Libyan arabs are forcing africans who came from sub saharan africa to become slaves
those slimes better castrate the nigger slaves like slimes normally do unless they want nigger problems like the US has

guess what happened in locker room KEK

Slavery is barbaric. Just because they’re enslaving savages doesn’t make it any less reprehensible.

most of pics are from brazil

Northern Arabs are not caucasian you turkish sand nigger

nobody gives a shit about niggers

you may be wrong here, friendo.

nature.com/articles/ncomms15694
>Egypt, located on the isthmus of Africa, is an ideal region to study historical population dynamics due to its geographic location and documented interactions with ancient civilizations in Africa, Asia and Europe. Particularly, in the first millennium BCE Egypt endured foreign domination leading to growing numbers of foreigners living within its borders possibly contributing genetically to the local population. Here we present 90 mitochondrial genomes as well as genome-wide data sets from three individuals obtained from Egyptian mummies. The samples recovered from Middle Egypt span around 1,300 years of ancient Egyptian history from the New Kingdom to the Roman Period. Our analyses reveal that ancient Egyptians shared more ancestry with Near Easterners than present-day Egyptians, who received additional sub-Saharan admixture in more recent times. This analysis establishes ancient Egyptian mummies as a genetic source to study ancient human history and offers the perspective of deciphering Egypt’s past at a genome-wide level.

yes, they are, you moron.

north africans except moroccans have only 10% negroid admixture. rest is caucasion.

Easy game.....

Get the niggers...cimvert them to Christianity...go all Crusade on thr libyan pamie muslims...both fight it out...both die...both mudshits on bith sides die...easy.....

And get niggers to fight shitslam on our Christian side.

Push this all over online to get niggers angry at muslims....make sure the nighers are not muslims in first place...pushbit on niggers in prisons....to retaliate and leave islam.in prison because majority convert in...and uf niggers unite inprison we can get rid of islam and push cChristianity to forefront again...muslims biggest fear us Christianity.

turks are mangoloid ,nafris are caucasian berbers not arabs stop arabizing everything

Wow. Fuck outta here. No man should be a slave, you jew fuck shill. If you cant handle niggers kys.
No man or woman should be subjected to blatatant slavery.
You op is killing pol.

arabs have has waaaaaay more negro slaves than americans. they were however clever enough to castrate them before selling to keep the price high and prevent... well.... le 56%

modern day turks have about 10% mongoloid dna.

whether you're arab or berber no matter you're mostly caucasion as I said above. however you moroccans have the most negroid admixture in north africa (approx. 30%).

are turks ethnicaly turks or native anatolians with turkish culture ?

>arabs have has waaaaaay more negro slaves than americans
... and why do blacklivesmatter and virtue signaling whites just ignore this? they complain about slavery in the US (which was basically a resort vs. slavery in africa and slime countries) but they ignore what is currently happening

according to most recent dna testing, ethnically mixture of iranians 25%, anatolians (greek/armenian) 20%, balkanics 15%, caucasions 10%, northern middle easterners 10% and asiatic turkics 10% and all others.

culturally mixture of turkic and islamic

linguistically turkic with some arabic and persian influence

LOL, I'm going to report you to the police for hate speech. Enjoy going to jail or at least you're going to pay a hefty fine, kankerracist.

Lol europe has completely turned into a 1984 dystopia.

Sylvana kanker aap

I wouldn't call being civilized a dystopia. Racism shouldn't be part of free speech. We in Europe already know to what kind of things hate speech can lead to. You should be more like Canada. They are so much more like us and better than the US in so many ways.

>Racism shouldn't be part of free speech
yep, completely brainwashed euro who wants to infringe on basic human rights.

I'm super pro free speech even if it offends people like that kneeling thing during the anthem you guys do in the US. Rights are never absolute though. They all have limits even the most basic human rights. Racism is a clear limit, because it can lead to violence and even genocide.

Russia is behind those videos.
news.xinhuanet.com/english/2017-11/19/c_136762857.htm

They'll deploy to libya after they're done with syria. They already have algeria and soon we may see the med as russian lake threatening western life as we know it.

youre a hypocrite. you're not pro free speech if you are limiting one aspect of it because it offends you

No, I want to limit it because it's dangerous. I don't get offended by hate speech. Why would I get hurt by something written by some short dicked white boy on the internet. Also reporting these racists is just so much fun. I've personally been responsible for at least 5 people getting fined.