ITT

Blatant character assaults on white people

Other urls found in this thread:

gab.ai/WhiteHateArchive
thelocal.it/20160411/austria-begins-building-anti-migrant-barrier-on-italy-boarder
youtube.com/watch?v=ObOU4troQBE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>11 games with brown people as the baddies
>no problem

>one game with bad white people
>OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS BLATANT ASSAULT ON WHITE PEOPLE REEEEEEE

hey pajeet

Here's a whole bunch.

>gab.ai/WhiteHateArchive

attack on Christianity and American Nationalism as well.

Another shit antiwhite game.

on the far right there is a black dude

Totally not white

We'll need to see a nipple for verification.

It’s not an attack on Christianity. The cult is an anti Christian cult and your character teams up with Christians to stop them.

Walking to dollar general rn, maybe when I get in.

The cult is multiethnic and has plenty of black members in it. It’s based off of Jonestown which was a communist cult that preached racial harmony

>multiethnic
>one black, everyone else is white
It's like those "diversity" news articles where it's 100% niggers and they call it diverse

I for one am glad to fucking murder anyone who thinks he can take the place of Christ in the last supper, virtual or real.

someone post the jew version

GOLDEN

baby hands

triggered over baby videogames i see

Brown people is common due to the abundance of Muslim terrorists, but are there many games with black people as enemies?

Gas lit and mixed race.

Great, even the fucking assault on White Christians has to be "diverse"!

And the guy in front of him looks like a chink- nice trips btw

I hear the game is fun baka.

Its attack on traditional america, fly over states and people living there. Liberal game devs see rural people only as ignorant bigoted and evil rednecks.

The setup is very different from previous installments where locals were nothing but poor victims of the bad guys but now they seem to be all pretty much evil supporters of this christian white nationalis conservative cult.

This how the cult of social justice sees the Trumpland which is kind of funny considering liberals and leftists exhibit far more psychological signs usually related to being in cult than what the right wingers do (excluding Sup Forums and other fringe groups within the right).

Here, my fat nipple.

I don't mind Far Cry 5 but ya why can't we have that for 6? Can make fun of everyone except Jews. That's strange.

Confirmed not white.
Brown nipples.

My hands aren't that small, they just look smaller in pictures because of the chub.
Don't you think that would be giving them too much credit?
>mixed race
Well, I'm half Irish, so technically true.

Confirmed, not White.

You have to go back, senpai.

Get some sun...

christ. this faggot thread is still going?

sage

Wrong. Pink nipples aren't white, they're dirty Anglo nipples. Superior Meds have darker ones.

I don't tan, I burn then go back to being white. Even when I was working all day outside in the summer I didn't tan any.

At least we killed Skyrimstein II: The New Oblivion.

Yeah because Muslims have killed hundreds of thousands of white people in their invasions of western countries and toppling their regimes.

Oh wait.

You mean those lazy brown people who have to sell their islands to pay debnts? Italy is so bad that Austria is going to build a wall on it's southern border.
thelocal.it/20160411/austria-begins-building-anti-migrant-barrier-on-italy-boarder
Greece is busy oiling up their asshole and stretching their jaw before going back to getting spit roasted by German Shekel farmers and Turkish immigration and benises. They're not ancient Spartans or Romans anymore my too many Creative Assemblies game friend.

That looks like the scrotum sack of a dark elf

Nail beds need work.

>Common Core brainlet doesn't know that all islam has done is invade people for hundreds of years and that they'll never stop. Even if they took over the world they'd just kill each other over minor differences like in Egypt.

its going to be yet another shitty overly political correct AAA done by some untalented diversity hires for their SJW "friends" who only bitch about "muh gamergate" but actually don't care about games

I'm talking about in the present setting that the games are set in.

A bunch of civilizations/cultures have been responsible for war/invasions/w\e over the past thousand years..

Germans are Mediterranean, that's where the other half of my family is from, which I have documentation for. They immigrated here and opened up a watch store only a few generations back.
I have a nail chewing problem.

They care about games in a way. They see us having fun. Jews see us not spending more $ every day if we're having fun with 1 $20 game for 1,000+ hours. Women see us not giving them time and attention and $. The Jews see us not working harder to give the women those things. The TV has always hated games and computers. If it weren't for the internet I wouldn't know nearly as much as I do now. So they care about games just in a very negative way. They have to destroy games. They can't let us have fun. An authoritarian hates the sound of laughter. It's not enough for a kike to make you work. He doesn't want you to whistle while you work and be happy. He wants to break your spirit. So games have to be destroyed because it gives us joy because they are in fact evil evil creatures like the Bible tried to warn us. I used to not believe in good or evil but they prove to me there is evil.

Disgusting picture user, fucking delete it and then delete yourself.

Oh my bad. Maybe one in Serbia then? Would probably be some Muslim getting "revenge" on the good boi serbs though.

>Take idyllic scene.
>Add a fire, some dreadlocks and a headscarf.
>OH LOOK AT HOW EVIL THIS PLACE IS.

LOL

Can we get a mod for this?

Mediterranean here, you are a huge nigger.

jesus fucking christ

what are some Sup Forums games?

youtube.com/watch?v=ObOU4troQBE

BTFO by based Spaniard

>img

Have you faggots even played the last two games?
They might pull a 180 on the storyline and make them the "not so bad" guys.
Just wait for the game...

This is now a holiday nipple thread. Boast 'em.

They literally have done this since 400AD, you historically-retarded brainlet and are still trying to do it today. Nigger have you ever even been to any country in the ME or did someone smash you in the head with a bat? What's your excuse for being this fucking stupid?

Here's a white man's nipple, you fucking mongrel.