2016 Top 10 U.S. Subscription OTT Video Services ranked by number of paid subscribers

1.Netflix
2.Amazon Video (Amazon Prime)
3.Hulu
4.MLB.TV
5.WWE Network
6.Sling TV
7.HBO Now
8.Crunchyroll
9.Showtime
10.CBS All Access

parksassociates.com/blog/article/pr-10262016

How does this make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2016/7/28/12318188/cbs-all-access-showtime-ott-subscribers-2-million
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/could care less
youtube.com/watch?v=MMKFIHRpe7I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I could care less desu.

Nothing really.I don't use it because i prefer subs in my native.The only way this could impact me is if Japan would start to care about the west which i don't believe will happen soon

/thread

I'm only subscribed to these groups

You mean you couldn't care less right?

Only retarded normalfag pay for that shit.

>weebs in charge of proper English

This confirms that Crunchy now have over a million subscribers

theverge.com/2016/7/28/12318188/cbs-all-access-showtime-ott-subscribers-2-million

If I am going to subscribe to one of them, should it be Funimation or Crunchyroll

Horriblesubs

Crunchyroll probably.

So that's why WWE is partnering up with Crunchyroll

>grown men pay to watch FAKE wrestling
>literally watching mostly naked men touch and grab each other

>autism

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/could care less

What else should they be watching? Every other service on that list except MLB is also focused on stuff that is fake.

Makes me feel like our current generation really likes Anime

Other than that meh

>Grown men watch FAKE Japanese cartoons

This is how retarded you sound.

A fakku advertising thread and a Crunchyroll advertising thread up at the same time.
Oh boy.
Now we only need Funimation, Daisuki, AnimeStream and whatever to advertise their services here.

dubs or subs, in that order

funi is phasing out subs and giving them to cr

As apposed to real Japanese cartoons?

Fair response for like the majority of the threads on Sup Forums nowadays. Since when did this become a dump random fucking news not even related to the board site anyway? It's always literally who fucking cares shit too.

>Every other service on that list except MLB is also focused on stuff that is fake.

Cartoons and tv shows are supposed to be fake, there is no point of watching fake gay ass fights when you can watch UFC or some shit

Crunchy it is
Shame cause there are a select few shows that are only on funi that I like but I'll just use HS for those
Cheers

That's the entire point, everyone knows wrestling is fake, putting it in all caps makes you look like a retard.

So are people ready to accept my claim from a month or so ago that with all this posting buyfag and seiyuufag and news from ANN and Daisuki and Crunchyroll to the board that Sup Forums is a full on shill site for the industry to direct hawk it's stuff now? Like it's pretty clear what Hiro is doing at this point in opening up the site to stealth marketing like he did with 2ch.

>5.WWE Network
It'll be even YUGER soon when Mr. President-Elect decides it's time for a rematch

youtube.com/watch?v=MMKFIHRpe7I

>actually paying money to crunchy
Just buy some figs instead.

Give it a rest eh
No one is making you come into these threads, there's a hide function

And professional wrestling is not "supposed to be fake"? According to who?

We always had these threads.

Feels like I don't give a shit because I don't live in the US and I don't pay for streaming.

You could try posting it on Sup Forums, maybe they care more.

Believe me I want to so badly, but my well cultivated normie barrier friends will get the jig and jeopardize my whole operation
I got a good thing goin here man

What the fuck is sling? I live in Canada and have never heard of this shit.
I was kind of hoping he would nominate Vince McMahon as SoS.

Makes me laugh whenever I see someone post a Crunchyroll screenshot.

Am I supposed to be mad or something? I don't really care. You know what? This actually might be a good thing. Maybe if anime gets bigger I might be able to buy weeb merchandise that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

>A fakku advertising thread and a Crunchyroll advertising thread up at the same time.
Fakku thread has been deleted though. Maybe if someone reported this thread it would be deleted as well.

Meh, he gave Mrs. McMahon the Small Business Bureau or something though.

Seeing Vince body slam Putin would have made my day though.

Honestly if congressional elections were solved in a hell in the cell match, I'd be more than happy.

If anime gets "bigger" it will have to carter to normalfags. Why the fuck would you want that? Also good merch will always be expensive

>implying it already doesn't
desu most stuff nowadays is just advertising for manga and light novels anyway.

>halfway through state of the union, Congress getting rowdy at Trump smacktalking them
>Trump steps away from the podium smiling as they hurl insults at him
>finally walks back to the podium, smiling to the camera as he's about to finish his speech
>GONG
>lights go out

I'd mark so hard they'd call it gospel

They only need to change audiences/cater if they need to hire more/better people.

Big budget means more SAKUGA. That's why.

UFC is real.

>could care less

Society must change to accommodate retards.

>it's a make any thread you want just hide if you don't like faggot

I should make some Sup Forums tier threads and expect people to hide them if they don't like it

Surprised that WWE Network is at #5

It's really that huge? That big of a hit?

I suppose it is great value though if you're a wrasslin' fan, few "sports" organisations can even compete but shit, that's huge.

>my claim
sure thing kiddo, sure thing.

WWE is basically mandrama. It's pretty addicting but I'd never pay for it.

I can't wait for the reboot of Hulk Hogan's Rock and Wrestling.

Why is Amazon so popular?

You get streaming on amazon if you have Prime.

College students get free prime and fags who buy shit a lot pay for it. Maybe 1 in 10 of those fags watch their video streaming service.

>Amazon
People actaully use that?
>MLB
>WWE Network
>Sling TV
>Showtime
Didn't even know those existed at all.

>how does this make you feel
I don't even know more than half of them, literally couldn't care less.

Amazon have such shit subs for anime that I almost that Daisuki and Funishit might be not so bad after all.

Why does Sup Forums hate CR so much? If it wasn't for CR HorribleSubs would be out of a job