Be the man you want to be

I know this isn't /biz/ but I feel like I've seen post after post about how young white males are failing in society these days and how may feel like hope is all lost.

That's why I'm gonna go ahead and suggest y'all get involved with Bitcoin. It doesn't have the best reputation because of the association with AnCap retards who unironically believe in some Corporate Utopia, but the opportunities Bitcoin can provide are beyond amazing nonetheless.

I say this because I care about my tribe, my people. It's our duty as a young white man to prepare ourselves to be the driving force of our generation, and the bedrock of the next generation. Our duty in that sense is almost divine, to ensure that we leave the world a better place than we found it, for the sake of our children and our children's' children.

In September one Bitcoin was worth $3,200. Today, one Bitcoin is worth £9,300. Many of you may not have the funds right now to dive into it, but rest assured there are other ways to accumulate some money, like part-time jobs, to kickstart you success in cryptocurrencies. For those of you who do currently have the money, the numbers speak for themselves. If you had put even $1000 into it in September, you would now be sitting on almost $3000 a mere 2 months later for doing literally nothing. Now imagine that on a larger scale, or on the same scale alongside your day-job.

Do not give up on your race and do not give up on yourselves. White men are not doomed. We are the doom of others.

You’re more likely to hit it big with penny stock at this point, user. Bitcoin’s potential for returns diminishes as price continues to rise.

what if it drops

This came up on my Timehop the other day :/

it drops quite often, but overall upward trend.
bitcoin will not die until 256 bit elliptic curve cryptography can be broken

Stop spreading FUD. Bitcoin is going to continue on to $25,000 a coin by EOY 2018

Took me a second

wrong.
100k by 2020

E X P O N E N T I A L G R O W T H

Good luck, nazi wannabes. When you get enough to move out from your parents basement, us ancaps will already be in lamboland. I got into BTC in 2015 and I have 2.8 BTC right now.

we're in this together famalam

did you get it by mining or by selling goods on silk road?

to the moon!
we shadowrun now

I had like 200 bitcoin back in 2011 when they were worth like 3$ each. I spent it all on the original silkroad on LSD and MDMA. Those 200 bitcoin would be worth almost 2 million dollars now.

I deserve to live a life of squalor.

and now the FBI has your coins.
gj

>Mining
>Selling drugs.

No, I got it from buying it on Kraken and sent it to my private wallet.

Yesss, that's a solid blockfolio. and lmao at the Signatum. I didn't know there were still SIGT marines around.
I am all in BTC and Monero

unfortunately yes, there are.

I just cba to sell while its so low

That's not how it works. They only got control of Silk Road two years later in 2013 and even then they only got to the coins that were actually still stored on the site's wallets. No vendor with a brain actually kept any considerable amount of their BC on the site and transferred them off as quickly as possible whenever they got sales. No, my coins are sitting in the wallet of some canadian ancap chemist.

I wish biz had threads besides crypto currency

I've tried a few times to get them to talk about e-commerce, but 0 replies

shame, we could be talking about business news like Uber breaking the GDPR and shit but oh well

Here's mine

This.

I go on there all the time and ask about my own small businesses(ecommerce, website design and social media marketing) but no one seems interested to make actual money. Sure I love crypto, but that's a long game. I need something now, and that's what works now.

Nice work bro. We're gonna make it.

>Yesss, that's a solid blockfolio. and lmao at the Signatum. I didn't know there were still SIGT marines around.
lmao at people treating SIGT the same way morons treated BTC year 1 and 2. "Haha that shit only worth pennies you're wasting your time user!"
Literally told four different friends about BTC when you could mine 1 a day with a decent home pc. 3 laughed at me. 1 did it for a week then gave up. Who is laughing now.

Nah, SIGT is a shitty coin. I'm waiting for another P&D to dump it.

There is no easy money in life. Suckers buying in now will get burned.

This, tbqh is in a bubble right now
buy when it drops to 6k

So you believe that SIGT will go back to $0.07-$0.10 where the majority of people bought it? Have a beer while you wait.

>If you had put even $1000 into it in September, you would now be sitting on almost $3000 a mere 2 months later for doing literally nothing. Now imagine that on a larger scale, or on the same scale alongside your day-job
Now imagine a giant kike bubble of fake computer money and constant shills trying to get you to "buy in" at it's peak so they can sell off their coins just before it crashes. The only thing btc has done in the last 5 years is provide banks with original ideas on how to improve their own infrastructure and meet their customers' needs better. You think btc is the future? Every asset of the shit has been branded at this point. BoA literally lets you send money phone to phone now for free.

>$3,200
Thats like 2 years of work in Poland. Unless you dont spend anything somehow every month.

Not to mention 9,300.

If you live in USA, or other rich country (like UK back in the day), and youre somehow poor white guy, it means youre fucking lazy and propably stupid.

You might need a few beers for that wait.

Aah, but he's offering you a Carlsberg. Da nigga-drink that'll last you for hours and hours