Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Do you believe in parallel universes user?

Reminder that there is an intermission chapter after 71.

mega.nz/#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg

Not for Re:Zero's universe, no.

Poor Echdina, she just wants to have intellectually stimulating conversation while serving everyone her piss but the other witches just care about the piss.

My thoughts are:
I can neither prove nor disprove it, so I just ignore it.

The same question could be:
Do you believe that somewhere, bunny eared aliens with pink tentacles are watching you right now?

Ignorance means indifference for me here,

Official art from that shitty game they're making.

I think that's actually pre-order bonus shit.

Yeah, though there are some pictures from the game itself.

I can disregard that "sample" over my waifus. I don't give a shit!

>Beako wearing frilly cupped bra
>Seems like she has breasts

Disgusting.

Crusch-sama the best looking. As expected.

Looking at that swimsuit lineup, Rem's chest actually does look proportionately larger than Emilia's.

Now for a design that has clearly been altered for legal reasons.

Original.

But they're not supposed to be.
I thought the LN said the twins breasts were small, even Rem's.
A shame they have to over empathise on them being bigger than Ram's by making them huge.

Also, wtf is this game about?
Beach volleyball?

Rom-rin is best girl.
Prove me wrong.

Rem's breats are supposed to be generous.

Priscilla>Minerva (Witch of Wrath)>Elsa>Sekhmet (Witch of Sloth)>Crusch>Frederica (The blonde maid in episode 11)>Carmilla (Witch of Lust)>Emilia>Rem>Echidna (Witch of Greed)>Anastasia>Ram>Daphne (Witch of Gluttony)>Felt>Mimi>Beatrice>Typhon (Witch of Pride)>Muse>Petra

>Rem19

DON'T

The premise of the VN is about some sort of contest where the prize is cursed. Subaru apparently ends up triggering it, and he must receive a genuine kiss from a girl in order to dispel it, since apparently it's a death curse.

Pretty sure you can disregard it story wise, since if it took place anywhere post arc 2, Rem would gladly give him a kiss if he asked.

user, that's how i name my files, if you gotta a problem off yourself.

>I thought the LN said the twins breasts were small, even Rem's.
I don't think it did. I'm actually pretty sure the WN says they're just a little smaller than Emilia's, and it actually comes up several times in discussion. It even gets brought up in Arc 6, when someone calls Ram flat-chested. Her reply is that because Rem is big, it all evens out and makes it perfect.

Now, both maids are pretty damn small in general stature, so it's easily possible for Rem to have smaller breasts than Emilia but have them be proportionately larger.

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

Priscilla's are larger than minerva's?
I guess she REALLY lucked out

>Carmilla (Witch of Lust)>Emilia
Huh. I'd have thought that Carmilla would be pretty flat, with how plain she's been described to be.

She may be marginally bigger at best, since both of then have balloons for breats.

The fuck is this shit?

what would Dona wear if she participated?

A game. The plot is that there's some beauty competition, and Subaru stupidly kissed the reward trophy and got himself cursed and has to get a kiss from a girl to break it. If he tells anyone about it, he'll be struck by misfortune. Probably fatal.

What if her luck in itself was a blessing?

It's not stated to be, only her sun blessing.

So i'll assume her luck is completely natural.

>probably fatal
Considering it's Re:Zero, it's gonna be fatal.

People really like to draw Subaru and Beatrice in father and daughter like fashion.

Are those mountains in the background? If so, nice touch because no oceans.

>no adventure themed VN with tons of bad ends and no crack pairing
>we got this instead

Beauty award?
Besides it being obvious Ram/Rem will win, can't he just RbD to get rid of it?

Or will it follow him/reset after getting cursed.

It's a shame.
Would've loved a more adventure themed game instead of "pick ur waifu lel"

It's already a huge divergence from the main plot so I'm guessing it works differently or he recently acquired it from the cursed object. Or Satella is a huge troll with savepoints or has a limit to how far back she can take him. Pick your poison.

That would take a lot more effort and possibly get spoilery fast. Just take that you can cuck the clown or the cat and be happy.

That can't happen until we get more of the story.

It would enter territory and foreshadow that could be completely fucked up due to lack of proper information.

Speaking of that I wonder how they'll do Felt in this game. Her entire faction seems to be a giant heap of spoilers.

The one thing about parallel universes is there should be other minor differences. Maybe Rem has pink hair now. Or maybe someone died in a past battle this time around. But we've yet to see that.

Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.

>The one thing about parallel universes is there should be other minor differences

False.

The basis for Parallel universes is that they can happen due to the most trivial of changes.

You took a different path, and another universe had you take the other one. You brushed your teeth 1 minute later than the other universe. You blinked for a moment longer or faster than the other ones.

Any changes is fit for the appearance of another universe. Or at least that's how the idea works. There is a retarded number of parallel universes if that is actually true, considering it can be created from pretty much any sudden change, there would be many of then that literally have nothing different in then, but that one leaf hit the ground 1 meter away from another one, and that's enough for another universe to exist.

What if Felix takes advantage of her current state and uses her to promote his own political policies through proxy?

I would be shocked

Parallel universes aren't necessarily going to to have all forms of extremes, though. You can have constants throughout all universes while still having an infinite amount of potentialities.

Just like Dona points out, something as minor as walking down the opposite side of the road to get to where you're going could very well be the only change to another universe.

It some cases, even a single variable would be enough to spawn infinite parallels.

>can't he just RbD to get rid of it?
RBD is incredibly inconsistent. In Arc 6, it actually drops him off right at the moment they just pissed off a giant bear, and were maybe a minute away from getting sniped by Shaula. He died about three times from that.

Something like the chaos theory perhaps

You mean, Satella is inconsistent.

That's true. But parallel universes in general also leaves the question of Satella. Is she transferring herself over too? And then there was that second trial where something took over Subaru's body. Puck called it a witch, and if that's so what is Satella still doing there?

She probably exist outside of time

Of course. Checkpoints clearly aren't set when Subaru is out of danger, or even when things are convenient to solve the problem. When Subaru defeated Betelgeuse, his checkpoint should maybe have been on the carriage ride to the capital. Instead it was in Rem's room. When Subaru has to prepare to fight the Witch Cult and the Whale, it could have been set on almost any other day before that. Instead, it's when they barely have any time to spare, and after Reinhard just left.

There's nothing predictable or convenient about it.

To be fair, those are probably less traumatising for him than his dagger goes to throat suicide respawn.

Guess he's getting to play hardmode now.
Means he must be nearing the final levels or so.

I'd almost prefer loops closer to danger than without. It must suck to live half a week or more over and over with no fast forward button only to fail after all that nerve wracking preparation and have to wait several days again.

>RbD only works when Reinhard is unavailabe inless he's the only one able to clear it.

Guess Satella does'nt like knight jebus.

That can't happen because it's sort of implied she may not remember what happened in previous loops.

We have no confirmation is RbD is multiverse, so we can't know for sure. So we can't know.

That is another outcome of such a theory, but it really depends on the nature of things. The nature of parallel universes really does open the door to interesting varieties of infinity and the fifth dimension.

For example: What if Subaru's world and Lugunica were, at one point long ago, the same world? Perhaps part of Satella's magic is to be able to jump around through higher dimensions, thus plucking Subaru off of simply another "branch" of the same "tree." RbD could work very similarly, and would likely be easier, she's merely working with his consciousness and the "branches" wouldn't be nearly as separate.

It's likely that Satella would have an active hand in his checkpoints, rather than just a set-and-forget. It wouldn't surprise me if she could set back his checkpoints if she wanted.

I can't tell who is insane and who isn't.

That's one way to score hate points, Emilia.

>Return by Death
>World goes to shit and rewinds when Subaru dies
>AKA This world can't function without me/shouldn't exist without me
How isn't this Pride.

Well for one, the one who provides if the witch of envy/Satella. Petelgeuse thought he was pride because there is no bishop for that position.

Because it's not an at will ability and there's already another much more obvious candidate for pride.

Priscilla?

Close, but no.

Eh. We know jackshit about Al so I will withheld my opinion about it.

I have a theory but

What do we know about pre-Bishop Pete? What kind of person was he? what about the other Bishops? What were their pre-SinBishop personas like?

There's like a double finger point in this. The one against Emilia, Subaru talks as if Emilia isn't supposed to be walking around outside for whatever reason, and the other against Subaru is that he's apparently looking pale.

Rem appears to be there, acting in response to Emilia, and even goes "Emilia-sama" when she says there's nobody there. But she could very well be in Subaru's imagination.

So who's going crazy in thee?

Here's everything we do know.

>Full alias is Aldebaran. The name of a star.
>Was isekai'd like Subaru (anime cut this)
>In a sidestory he somehow knew Ram's name before she introduced herself
>In another sidestory he saw images of people in the past, one of them was Satella and he got mad when Priscilla destroyed it
>has a mini-looping power that is exclusive to him
>Unconventional magic like that has been an authority about 100% of the time

400 years ago he was a good spirit, and apparently was Beatrice's manners teacher. She called him "Juice", then he apparently joined the witch cult, but he was part of a more moderate side of it, where their objective was to protect Satella or something.

After the incident in Emilia's village, killing Fortuna and getting messed with by Pandora, and injecting the witch genes of sloth into himself he went bonkers and became a murderer, who works in the name of Satella, and has extreme infatuation for her.

I don't think we explored the past of other bishops yet.

Betelgeuse was probably the only one who was sane when he took in the Sloth authority. It was only after the Witch of Vainglory's mindfuckery that he became the man he is.
The Archbishop of Greed was a piece of shit then, and he's still a piece of shit now.

>one of them was Satella

Unclear. The figured was covered in shadows, and her very dress seemed like it was the shadows. Sure, the implication is that it was Satella, butf for all we know, that could be a red herring.

I mean more about their mannerisms.

Was Pete a slothful individual? The Bishops seem to be more opposed to the sin they represent than anything. On defeating Sloth and unknowingly gaining his Authority, Subaru vows to change his slothful ways. I'm wondering if there's a significant correlation or if I'm overthinking it.

Like, if one has to have been sinful and overcome their sin to gain the authority, if one simply needs to be absent of a sin to gain the authority, if it's an arbitrary relationship that doesn't mean wuch, or what.

I could be wrong, but I don't think Al has been shown to be excessively prideful, especially not in the shadow of Priscilla who is arguably the embodiment of pride.

Al is extremely chill and doesn't look prideful at all true.

If i remember right, Petelgeuse was not a slothful person, but, before he inserted the genes of sloth into himself, Regulus said it was disgusting for him to even think of doing so, since he apparently wasn't "worth it".

So maybe he was actually an unfit person for the power in question, but you can forcefully inject then into yourself either way.

> Emilia>Rem

Remfags btfo

Pete's thing was that he initially didn't fit his sin and suffered as a result. By the time Subaru confronts him he had grown into it in a few ways.

Al seems to be hiding his true colors. His reaction to being called Aldebaran implies he regrets his past (he also backtalked Priscilla over it) with the cult but his deal with the twins imply he stands by some of his decisions as a cultist. He is also hanging out with Priscilla who reacted with fury when Subaru put the lives of others before his pride and yet she considers Al her knight. Hiding his messed up face can be interpreted as pride as well.

I need more one piece swimsuits. Sometimes they turn out sexier than two pieces.

Is there any official satella art?

The LN hasn't reached the point where Satella talks to Subaru in Echidna's realm so not yet.

Not that I know of. She'll likely just look like an outfit swapped Emilia a with different hairstyle.

>Barusu is still wearing his tracksuit

TUBARU

Didnt really keep up but was the i love you shouting part on the graveyard done?

He spent all his money giving Rem that dress so its a given.

The LN version mixed the first two Elsa loops and ended there iirc. Next volume comes out on the 24th which is fast for a LN release. Just a little under 2 months since the last one. Lots of things were shifted around. It's no longer a secret that Garf is Freddie's brother. Garf offhandedly mentions he doesn't smell anything unusual about Subaru and Otto. Subaru sees a Lewes clone when he first arrives and notices that when he meets Lewes her demeanor is different. So a lot of things are in place to speed the arc up. We might get to Satella rampage as a cliffhanger.

That should probably happen either in volume 11 or 12.

What a bloodthirsty oni

Rem is a best!

Subaru is just as guilty.

They're so fucking adorable, and that's how Tappei will make us readers suffer even more, by wrecking these two even further somehow.

Best (lewd) witch

That looks downscaled as shit.

You'd think Rem being a potato for like over a year in-universe would already be more than enough suffering.

You encounter a cute drunk Oni clinging to some disgusting witch.

What do?

Rape them both.

Give the Oni plenty of eggs