UH NO NO NO NO HUHAHAHAHAHAHA...

UH NO NO NO NO HUHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

corrinamehiel.com/bloggerina
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Surprising absolutely nobody.

>keep the chimpouts coming

Who could ever have predicted such a thing. I mean there is just no precedent at all in the US

And nothing of value was lost

reads like Sup Forums wrote it
did you, Sup Forums? did you?

>Mehiel
Does it echo ?

ha

Sad!

Looks like a self-correcting problem.

>Sup Forums will try to say this is racial

The effects of poverty make people do desperate things. We don't know anything about the life, background, or environment this poor man has had. All of you are rushing to judge him exclusively because of the colour of his skin. Don't judge a man until you've walked in his boots.

Like pottery

Amen to that leaf

can i judge people based on stastics or is that racist

Wait until a few more liberals get attacked by their political pets first.

She's burning in hell now too.

I love these stories.

A self-hating, white-liberal nigger lover in a grave and a nigger behind bars.
A win win situation if I ever saw one.

Judging someone by the content of their character is racist you fascist

kek I forgot about that faggot

stop that or I am reporting you for thought crime

Toll paid

Islam is the religion of peace.

>that bitch behind him about to blow up

poetry

When OP refuses to post the link, you know it's fake news.
>Fury News is an extreme right wing news and opinion site. This source is very “furious” with liberals, African Americans, Muslims and the poor. Consistently refers to blacks and Black Lives Matter as “thugs” and either intentionally or not, publish fake news from other overtly right wing propaganda sites.

Google her name and select from any of the other 20+ sites reporting on her death then you stupid frog eating fuck.

You dumb frog.

Here is here website, proof that she hated white men. Her facebook also had some but it is taken down.
corrinamehiel.com/bloggerina

A quick google of her name show the news sites reporting the murder.

Go to her facebook too. This is all real.

>literally head buried in the sand
Heaven forbid you use Google, you google.

Wait, blacks aren't fluffy little stuffed animals who dindu nuffin?

TOLL PAYED!!

get fucked

Paid.
I don't even need to pray allah for more sjws killing each others!

Can you red pill me honestly on islam/ debunk the critics/ fears?

The muslims are basically a merchant class. Their dumbass religion won't let them progress technologically so they tax the people they conquer.
They don't give a shit about you or what you do so long as you pay them.
The jews are much worse. They seek to subvert and destroy everything. It's one of the reasons the Ottoman Empire fell. Retarded turkshits were too stupid and lazy to handle money so they brought in jews to do it.

Mehiel sounds jewish af desu

I’m going to use two fingers now.

>El Hadji Alpha Madiou Toure