Literally /our/ movie

look who's back is the most underrated redpilled movie made by the krauts.
how is this possible I mean most germans are left wing because of their past guilt.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ftSksrfzJDk
movie2k.sh/Er-Ist-Wieder-Da-movie-2015-l3914-online-film.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This movie completely backfired, and it is fantastic.

The movie is fucking genius lol
Really enjoyed it.

never wathced it, I assumed it is the typical german cuck haha nazis are stupid humour.

Look Who's Back was obviously supposed to create fear in a future Hitler archetype... yet it ended up promoting /ourcause/

Are germans just programmed to laugh at an interlude whether it's funny or not?

Quite sure a shitload of people sympatised with the character of hitler in that movie

>backfired
>implying it wasn't the krauts intention

yes

>hey nigga

>hitler would have been powerless if white people weren't literally hitler
eh

I find it hard to believe that a mainstream movie produced in Germany from the current year would intentionally glorify Hitler.

If this is true, then whomever produced this movie is a fucking genius.

"The Jews are no laughing matter, Mr. Hitler."

"I agree completely, Ms."

they really made this movie to redpill the normies against the refugee influx and were successful. Afd did really great in the election

my gf who is a moderate leftie really loved the movie because of message it conveyed

give it a try user its a great redpill comedy movie

It was shit, at the end they shamed every german saying that they are evil in their DNA.

The film was supposed to make you go
>"woah... so this... is the power... of populism..."
You're supposed to be shocked how easy it is for LITERALLY HITLER to win over the average person. I'm guessing it then proceeds to mock or shame people for falling for it, but I didn't watch the movie so I can only tell this much.

literally this the producer and director was our guy confirmed. and this movie made it clear that not all germans arr far left idiots

Not just sympathized within the context of the movie. A lot of the people were filmed gonzo style. It has real shots of real people reacting genuinely. A lot of people were happy to see Uncle Adolf.

it is because their intentions were to redpill average german against refugee crisis and race mixing is bad. thus to support right wing a.k.a common sense again

The only scene that felt like pure propaganda was when he shot and killed the dog.

>when they beat the shit outside of that pathetic communist traitor with Hitler egging them on

Agree.

Probably added post production because it shilled too hard for Hitler. The scene seemed way out of context with the rest of the movie.

they had to have at least one scene where Hitler did something evil. I've never believed that Hitler was genuinely evil. Just a man who wanted the best for his people that he loved so much. And they obviously loved him back, the only reason they don't anymore is because it's illegal

You're probably right. The scene appears deliberately cartoonish: "Hitler kills puppies!" This prompts the audience question what they think and say about him instead of acting on pure emotion, provided they have a brain.

youtube.com/watch?v=ftSksrfzJDk

I dont know if this movie was supposed to be anti nazi but it didnt feel that way.
I was laughing my ass off the entire time and had real sympathies for uncle adolf. They conveniently left out all the jew killing and focused on how shit society today is. It struck a nerve with people. Especially his speech where he says that today's tv is utter shit. It's true. German tv is abyssmal.
Perhaps they wanted to show how easy it is to fall for.populism but they gave you all the right reasons to despise our current societal order.

If it was intentional, kudos to the director.
If they fucked up, lol leftists cant meme

pretty funny how ever time they try to show some what-could-have-been scenario to scare people off they end up glorifying it and showing it as a better alternative to what is now

Yeah it was stupid. It makes me embarrassed to show people the movie because it cheapens the whole thing.

The movie attempted to shift the Overton window by using Hitler to demonize rational Germans who were speaking common sense. Instead they accidentally humanized Hitler.

that bit about racemixing was taken straight from Mein Kampf, except the example the Führer used was with birds instead of dogs

I feel like Germans are less delusional about race than other Europeans, even if they have to keep quiet about it.

>genuinely evil
There wasn't an evil bone in Hitler's body.

>>Overton window is a new concept for me

This is why I come to Sup Forums

And tons of people gave him his proper greeting at the end despite it being very illegal in Germany.

Even the animals could sense his loving spirit.

The only fault in him was perhaps he was too gentle for his own good.

He should have just annihilated everyone who offered any opposition. He tried continuely throughout the entire war to appease the eternal anglo, but you can't expect people without any humanity to show you some.

He should've bombed the cucks at Dunkirk and invaded England immediately afterwards, it was perhaps the only mistake he made during the war.

If Hitler was even half the villain that he's made out to be, he would likely have won. Instead he was blinded by compassion.

Is the title "He is back again?"

Look who's back

"guess who's back again"

oh shit its dat boi

im sorry this

he is again here

I just noticed my cohencidence detector also works for Netflix captions, I did a double take lol

i mean if the worst portrayal in the movie is making a known animal lover shoot an animal that's sort of a joke in and of itself

once again it is him

It fucking shills German guilt the entire time. Kill yourself.

Yes and in the context of the movie they made it look very bad. It was literally 'Never Again - The Movie'.

Eh, that's the way they attempt to frame it but their message is muddled to say the least. It humanizes Hitler and even makes him appealing. No doubt this was not their intent but most people that view the movie agree on this. Though the reaction to this message is mixed, normies say it "scares" them because of the implications.

I think media like this are an important step towards humanization and deconstruction of the modern founding myth of the west, wherein Hitler plays the role of the devil. It even drops some redpills along the way, particularly about the people not being able to speak their minds, rapefugees, native birthrate and so on. I agree it tries to push a guilt narrative but that falls flat while the genuine reaction and thoughts of regular Germans shine.

"Look it's my boy Hitler"

The movie is very smart and very well thought-out. It's supposed to make you right wingers think Hitler is sympathetic to the normies, because that was the whole point. That's how Hitler gained popularity in the first place. Hate and fear is the easiest way to convince people to join your cause. Kek you guys are so fucking stupid you think it's some kind of pro-Hitler movie. That's exactly the point the movie was trying to make, right wingers are stupid and easily misled by hateful rhetoric, even if the person speaking was Hitler. You missed all the symbolism of how the people who actually had experience living under Hitler (i.e. the grandmother who told him she remembers his lies) hate him. You see a bunch of normies treating the revival of Hitler as a funny joke, then him speaking on TV about immigration, and you dumb asses instantly think it's a redpill. Lmao.

The movie is mocking you for how easy you are to fool. The best part is that you think it's a redpill movie lmao, that's fucking hilarious and just proves its point even more.

"he has returned once more"

Yeah but that's down to the filmmakers being inept. As a movie itself it constantly points the finger at Germans as the cursed people who could start the chambers up at any minute. The last scene with the Heiling is meant as a grave warning to everyone.

The book had a decent message (the movie only adopts the beginning and some rough plot directions), the movie discards all of it in favour of classic German guilt and unironically shills the Green party.

An exaggeration and condescendant of the fact of violent white folk using the oppurtunity of said unification to covertly operate illegal activities especially ones of violence of envy upon minority or people of different skin tone and or intellect

Hitler was not evil because of who he was , but who he opposed

Of course that was the point, but due to the filmmaker's poor choices, it actually makes Hitler a sympathetic character. The paper thin anti-right messaging is so flimsy it is crushed beneath the weight of the genuine reactions of real people. But it only makes sense that genuine emotion would outweigh cheesy American comedy style movie acting. It was a poorly thought out propaganda piece that backfired fairly spectacularly.

Stay mad sub-human commie.

>uses "lmao" mutliple times in a paragraph

the left literally cant meme, its hilarious

go back please

Even kikes can't bullshit hard enough for it to look bad. Pretty funny.

Someone should make a feel-good hitler movie called "hitler loved dogs"

Where can I watch this with english subtitles? Any streams?

He killed Blondie you fucktard

He killed Blondie so she wouldn't get tortured to death by soviet subhumans.

That was a mercy killing so that Blondi* was not captured and raped by rabid communists.

Ahahahaha you still don't get it. It's not supposed to be propaganda you thick moron. Hitler was intended to appear sympathetic on purpose, but only to right wingers because all normies still hate Hitler. It's literally satire and it's mocking you and you don't even know it. Basically it's making you think, people will be friends with ravenous wild bears if they are portrayed like Winnie the Pooh. Even though 99% of people already know bears are still wild and wouldn't be around them, except of course people stuck in fantasy land echo chamber like you retards. It's basically calling you and people like you morons, and you retards drink it up like freshly squeezed onion juice. Hahahahahahaha

Contain your soreness, and know your superiors.

I don't know how to use google or any search engine - The Post

Somalis get the fuck out of Canada please.

I already acknowledged I am aware of its intent. You're just such a brainlet you are incapable of anything but regurgitating your premeditated mode of attack. It is an attempt at mockery that incidentally glamorizes, rather than mocking, its intended target. It effectively damaged the founding myth of the modern west, as I said, wherein Hitler plays the role of the devil or ultimate evil. The gravity of such a thing cannot be underestimated. But keep saying the same thing over and over whilst ignoring any contradicting opinions or evidence, it is after all, what you left wingers are best at.

I respect the old soviets more than modern leftists but it still doesn't change the fact that communism is inherently anti-nationalistic in the long run. Even if Stalin happened to be somewhat of an exception.

Ironic, considering Hitler was a Vegetarian and animal-rights SJW, along with Göring.

>muhhh founding myth

What an absolute idiot holy shit. Newsflash you absolute retard, Hitler is still the ultimate evil. The movie was that he sometimes shows up with a nice face talking about immigration. This is as old as Faust holy shit you retards are so thick.

>bears are wild and don't want to be around them
99% of the world is also full of pussies with fucking dicklets

I'v stared bears in the eye and walked by the river with them. What are you scared of a fucking bear? What kind of pussy little shit of a human are you?
>Might be mauled
Yeah i might also fuck that bear infront of its kin. (Yes i'v fucked Bear pussy, is best pussy)

You know nothing of the world as it is, only as you wish to see it.

Hitler was a good guy and his army got goy'd after the UN-Lite fucked his asshole bloody.

wew

The book is many times better. The movie was crippled by the need to explicitly portray Hitler as bad, with the final argument being "Hitler is inside all of us, all of us are bad people". The most ridiculous part was where they had Hitler shoot that dog even though everyone knows that he liked animals in real life. The book was nothing like that.

He could have easily gotten some SS officer to take her to the western front Soviets weren't interested in raping dogs only women

It's called "he's come by again" actually

>Hitler is the ultimate evil
Man (or woman?)... you really don't know what evil is do you?

The fucking frogs.... Holy fuck

More like "he's back"

nein! nein! nein!

Yay Gommunism
FRe moni
Fuck natseee

>the frogs

Can't you just edit that scene out like amazon did with bill nye's scene about chromosomes determining gender.

Any good online stream links goys?

No, the stigma of Hitler and the 3rd Reich has worn thin. Particularly among the youth, though that is partially a function of time and concerted effort. Why do you think that our focus has turned to them? The reason we put so much effort into memes and psychological warfare. Commies have such bad signaling that even with the weight of the soft sciences and liberal arts wings of academia pushing it since the 70's it has gone nowhere. In one generation we have outperformed you by 1000 times. The overton window is swinging hard to the right and you are too blinded by optimism to see that a rope and a lamp post waits for you at the end of this swing. Strap in because it's about to get bumpy

KYS commie scum.

Lived during communism and post-communism.

Just die and relieve the world of your shit you fucking red faggot.

bad translation

movie2k.sh/Er-Ist-Wieder-Da-movie-2015-l3914-online-film.htm

Marx n'or Engles ever spoke out against *ethnic* nationalism, only the one that existed to perpetuate the bourgeoisie.
Bourgeois nationalism is classified on the basis of fighting for a ruling class rather than for the nation or conglomerate of them.
Example being the Scandinavian countries, whose dialectical differences are easily accustomed to by any speaker of one of the country's languages, same can be said for Slavic countries, and many differences are perpetuated in order to further separation amongst them so as to create a superficial alienation between them. Hence phonetic mutations aren't really a compelling argument for the separation of two peoples.
Not to mention, the whole concept of this cosmopolitan internationalist communism as we see it today was conceived by Trotsky, whom Stalin ice picked and excommunicated for being too cosmopolitan. Historically the internationalism had simply been a means of assisting common nations in establishing their form of communism against what their perceived as the grander Bourgeoisie chain holders.

>Inb4 STFU commie
I'm not a commie, and NazBol is just something I present as a means to entertain myself and inspire polemic discussion.

>n'or
what

And/or

It's a contraction of neither, people often times spell it as "nor" though.

>commiefag edgy teen
>saying others are “easy to fool”

Makes me want to watch the movie again, its legit great

I think its "Observe he who hath cometh"

Best moments