Do not take your kids to this movie, Sup Forums...

Do not take your kids to this movie, Sup Forums. It is 100% anti-white and anti-Trump propaganda meant to turn kids into supporters of illegal immigration. It is degeneracy of the highest order, and its portrayal of the afterlife is blatant anti-Christian sacrilege.

If you take your kids to see this, you are planting seeds for the liberal anti-white, pro-amnesty agenda.

Do not become accessories to race treason. Boycott this movie.

fair enough...

All mexis go to bone heaven

can you add some context

This is just a bold faced lie. I can tell you didn't watch the film. It teaches us about the importance of family values. The after life suff is anti-christian but even Christians celebrate Halloween, so who's really in the wrong here? It seems people only want to celebrate something when it's convenient, which is the height of hypocrisy.

t. Rodolfo Rodriguez

Fuck off out of here bean boy and take your sac religious version of Christianity with you

Its another dumb movie about teamwork.

Just make sure your kids know what fucking team they are on.

It's a great movie for children about Mexicans doing their Mexican things in Mexico. It's not about them doing their Mexican things in America so I think it sends a good message to Mexican children about living in Mexico.

>Sup Forums
Movies

thanks but I wouldn't take my children to a hollywood movie made in the last fifty years.

>taking your children to the movies at all
If you do this you should consider just selling your children into sex slavery, it'll save you the trouble of having to raise them and they'll basically turn out the same.

you are autistic

I only celebrate things when it’s most convenient. I wear my religious garb to my job everyday. I celebrate my religious holidays when it’s least convenient. I celebrate my cultural heritage daily! I let everyone know why they should honor my personal beliefs, because of the oppression that has happened throughout history! It makes me feel good about me

Christian here, I don't celebrate halloween. The only people who do are amerimutt normie protties.

I'm inclined to believe OP

this. movie was kinda touching and if anything showed how fucked up and backwards mexicans are

I mean honestly, isn't COCO just an extremely obvious pixar attempt at banking on Book of Life? Which seemed 100% better?

Don't worry, you can still beat your kids into your belief system. Either way though, your daughter is still going to suck big black dick. So congrats on not showing the movie to your impressionable kids.

This.

You’re all a bunch of boneheads. It’s just a movie don’t get so disjointed.

they're a buncha humerless numb skulls don't let it get you down

or maybe it's just a movie, no propaganda? nazi posters are so mental

I hate mexican death culture

I really fucking hate it

Also guitars are gay too

Any body with either or might as well wear ed hardy----------------by christian audiger

Also pixar should make a hentai movie

just like that animated faggot illegal immigration movie. wtf was it called? over the fence? i hope everyday asociated with that movie is raped and killed

GIVE ME A QUICK RUNDOWN OF THIS MOVIE

Actually this movie was made by capitalists because they know theres not enough white people around anymore. They are making a film for the majority of Americans now.