Yuri!!! On Ice

A P O L O G I Z E

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JohnnyGWeir/status/809535893425963008
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

To who? Watching JJ get BFTO was glorious.
>I CAN RULE THE WORLD
Top kek, JJ you faggot.

I started feeling really sorry for him. Now I just hope we don't have to see him again. No more time on JJ redemption, for the love of god. I hope Baldfat sneak away together immediately after Yuuri's performed.

>ep11 was a subversion of "Love wins"
I meant that Yuuri might be thinking that after doing poorly ( because he was feeling pressured over having to win gold to earn Victor's love,) that love is bad for him, and this might cause him to withdraw, which aids the plot by upping tension, and also providing an opportunity to drive the message home one final time in e12, depending on how things turn out.

Obligatory JJ appreciation post.

>tfw don't really care who wins but looking forward to the salt either way

I'm not convinced he can get gold either. Yurio or Otabek slipping/falling doesn't mean they'll immediately lose the gold because of how well they did so Yuuri will get either silver or bronze. Only if Otabek and Yurio both die can he get gold.

Reminder to prepare for Baldfat to be btfo by Chris and Kotomine.

Yuuri's a selfish sack of shit pretending he's a victim. He's a complete fuck up that thinks blaming himself and acting like he's terrible will make up for all his mistakes, instead of actually fixing them. He's content to wallow in despair since it's easier than actually taking agency in his life. Any time he starts getting closer to independence and acting like an adult something challenges him and he immediately regresses. He's a talented coward, full of fire but so afraid of getting burned he'll toss aside anyone near him if they stoke that fire.

Fuck Yuuri. FUCK YUURI.

no. teenagers need to know what failure feels like, especially arrogant pricks

Thanks for using my pic with the pasta

I don't mean completely different, just different enough. I'm pretty sure the creators knew the score in episode 11 was impossible when they used it.

Reminder that this could be season 2 plot

imagine for a moment you are a bike

>walk in the locker room
>see this

wat do?

More?

Why are you so old and jaded user

>fuck Yuuri

Don't mind if I do

Wait for it, there are 9 pages, it may take a while

Stare at JJ and he'll start breaking down.

>people here actually want to fuck a balding 27 year old
Explain

If Victor starts skating again this series will go to shit.

So what I've gathered from the last thread about this cute boy is that he's a voyeur who gets off to gay relationships, is hung like a donkey and possibly a furry?

shit taste. can't be helped.

Nah I don't agree. He's taken a full year off, and he'll be 28. His power levels will be down.

Reminder that Piglet is love, Piglet is life. Piglet is a sparkly eyed sleeping beauty and is most definitely not Hitler.

Why's he so cute bros?

His hair is beautiful and 27 is a perfect age

What is there to explain?

If you don't to fuck this gorgeous man, then you're the one with shit taste here.

Actually, I agree. I don't want him back on the ice, but I liked this art, so, here it is?

He have a nice booty

>dragging oldass Viktor back to the ring to embarrass himself
Please do not

So much for wanting Victor's happiness.

He's done with competing. Not because of his powerlevels, but because he's over it. Anyone thinking otherwise isn't paying attention.

So he's the most vanilla guy. Sounds about right.

don't want*
I want to fuck him so bad that I can't even type correctly

He just is. Even the resident egoistic loud mouth wants to go to dinner with him.

Because he's going to win and make every nip cancel their preorders.

Otabek will single-handedly kill YoI.

Because you love him Yurio.

>subversion
This again? Who the fuck is trying to force that buzz word?Are we really creating a new one? After deconstruction, subversion? Fuck off already, nobody agreed when it was first used and we don't even need any new concept for YoI.

Stop posting this homo shit, you degenerate.

What the fuck is wrong with you

Attractive design.

I suddenly want season 2 to have yuuri and victor be rivals
But with Victor as the MC and Yuri corrupted into confident skating monster. Victor has a mistake that needs correcting, and it's name is Yuri.

how is he so perfect?

End

He's not bald yet and with all his money, he can get all the celebrities hair treatments he want.

dumb illiterateposter

GET IN LINE
E
T

I
N

L
I
N
E

>There is only one

>top right shirtless

Fucking yaoi fags ruining a perfectly straight and heterosexual sport.

>that delicious neck

I want to lick it but I don't want to NTR Fairy.

Nothing wrong with being bald ;_;

Yuuri has been mindbroken by the evil secret ED guy, tumbling deeper and deeper into he dark side of skating until it turns out he has even been doping

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAKE IT HAPPEN KUBO

I want him to SMILE

At least you can cosplay as a 28 year old Viktor.

The balding is actually charming as fuck.

>corrupted
Why the negative word? Becoming a confident skater is what any competitor should do. Yuzu is a monster too, but nobody would say he's corrupted?

I don't think we'll ever see Victor skate professionally again, but this comic was sweet.

I kind of want to see urobutcher as a guest writer for s2 just to see what'd happen

twitter.com/JohnnyGWeir/status/809535893425963008

Why does the thing he does with his hands at the end seem so sexual?

Only if it's a fanfiction. Would read though.

So
Yuuri = pig
Yuri = cat
Otabek = bear
Phichit = Hamster

I hope they make those bears as mech.

he has good taste

>Not liking Chris
Shit taste.

Playing Butcher Bingo with a romantic sports anime would be so surreal.

I want Yuri and Victor to skate against one another and then together in a showcase.

His coach looks like he could be his dad. That would be kind of sweet.

>Johnny Weir hating on based Chris
It's funny he says that actually when Chris seems to get a lot of inspiration from Lambiel who Weir supposedly likes.

WHO DO YOU THINK HE'S TALKING ABOUT?

Victor = dog ?
Chink = teddy bear

Shit taste confirmed.

Me too user, I'd buy an OtaBear or three.

CUTE

>don't like Chirs

Victor = bunny
Yuuri = pig
Otabek = bear
Yurio = tiger
Chris = house cat
Pichit = hamster
JJ = a shit

The rest aren't well defined enough to attach an animal to.

wew
I don't know how anyone can hate Chris after ep10 though, he's a bro

Because seeing Yuri go from a polite moeblob to a sadistic, jaded, slut is my fetish.

Does this mean JJ is a goose

We could probably get a Bingo with just this season, though.

Isn't Chris a more typical flamboyant homosexual, the ones that actual homos don't want to be associated with? but then Weir is not the macho homo kind too.

>they see your dick

You missed the full stream of tweets:
>Found a way to watch #yurionice in Beijing! Ep. 11! Yurio-kun had such a moment. Really happy about JJ & HATE Giacometti. Yuri ganbatte!

>I love #YuriOnIce because it reminds me of moments in my life & characters in my life so I have very strong opinions about them.

>Chris & JJ remind me of combinations of people I don't like from my own life. I like everyone but them. Yuri and Yurio my faves. #yurionice

>It's so hard to explain my feelings about #yurionice without spoilers! The struggle is real. Also, jet-lag.

I knew his issue wasnt just that Victor has the same name as his ex, there's no way a Russiaboo like him would be that triggered by such a common name.

you weren't loved enough as a child user.

He is most definitely a Canadian goose. Loud, obnoxious, shits everywhere, and breeds with abandon.

Something something chinese zodiac?