twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't

Sure? Even shias?

>South Korea
Koreans hate Jews?

south korea wtf??

thediplomat.com/2014/05/why-is-south-korea-so-anti-semitic/

Yeah idk

also fun fact : in our language we have a word that literally mean "Jewing / acting like a jew" it's commonly used to describe someone who's wicked
Yes we're extremely anti-semite but for no real reason other than "muh holy book said so"
Also Hitler was a big part of our culture and our "memes" some years ago

Did you read the link?

"The American government has also promoted Jewish cultural (along with other religions in the United States) awareness in South Korea."

((USA)) keeps pushing kikery onto the South Koreans.

>"The American government has also promoted Jewish cultural (along with other religions in the United States) awareness in South Korea."
How surprising, coming from the USA

What's the word? Is the Quran really hard on jews?

"Hou-di" or "Tay-hou-dit"

I'll just quote the first page of the Quoraan :

Guide us to the straight path, the path of those You have blessed, not of """those against whom there is anger""", nor of those who are misguided.

He's denigrating them in the very first chapter and thru the whole thing

What's the deal with Panama and Columbia?

It's traditional values vs. total degeneracy. Hitler sided with the Muslims

Israel and NATO's wars on its behalf are the main contemporary reason, Palestine was a relatively peaceful place before the Jews came flooding in from Europe

Argentina 21-30 not great but still.
You are doing good baby.

I would say : Experience.

When they're gone from these lands we can be allied. Until then they are my mortal enemy

No. The enemy of my enemy is not my friend

all pro-american local journalists and authors have been doing same in turkey too. I'm not surprised at all.

I've seen at least three prophecies that say the Christians and Muslims form an alliance to destroy the jews. I hope they're right, because if we keep fighting each other instead we're both going to die.

Enemy of your enemy is not always a friend. Sometimes you merely have two enemies that with planning you can pit against each other.

>Based indonesia

im colombian and we dont have many kikes, and we wont take many kikes. fuck em we all know they are evil as fuck

You might be right, but i think that historically that land was never a peaceful place Jews, Christians and Muslims all lived there and fought to conquer it at some point. there's no legitimate owner of that land not even Palestinians who i have never found anything meaningful they did as people

if i remember correctly the Muslims believe that one day Jesus will return on earth and every living creature will unite to kill jews
"The Jews will fight with you, and you will be given victory over them so that a tree will say, 'O Muslim! There is a Jew behind me; kill him!' "

You're a Muslim? Does that really target Jews and not just unbelievers in general?
based desu

Yeah let's make allies with the people who want to kill anyone who has a different opinion of them, you're a fucking retard.

Seriously with that level of self-destructive stupidity you should just kill yourself and save us the trouble of killing you after you commit genocide by mistake with that fucking idiotic mind of yours.

Of course it has to come from a US flag
They're not a monolith. Shias are pretty based desu, they have been protecting Christians in the Middle East, fighting ISIS and whooping Israel's ass

>USA less antisemitic than leafland
bullshit