Who will die in R3?

Other urls found in this thread:

rainfall.dreamwidth.org/107694.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not him

Sadly

This cunt

>Sadly
He died like 3 times already, hell be fine.

Nunally

Shirley's mom.

Watching this currently
Surprised he showed up

They really should have saved totally not-Lelouch for the third season. It would be hilarious if people can't tell it's him.

Gino.

there is nothing wrong with science

So is this Lelouch? Should i watch it after season 2?

Did Code Geass ever expand on Kallen's family, especially her dad, in any of the side material?

Was her dad also the father of her older brother?

Did he NTR Kallen's mom?

What was he doing during all of Code Geass? There was some throwaway line about him always being away, but he seemed to care enough about Kallen to give her the family name and let her do whatever she wanted.

Kill the Illegal move maker please.

Why is there a Lelouch in Akito when they already have sexy Lelouch-girl?

Rivalz...Rivalz had a hard life

Karen and Orange. Probably a lot of other secondary characters too.

She has the body, but not the brains.

It's Lelouch with a fake identity and fake memories from Charles' geass who gets sent to Euro Britannia alongside Suzaku to hatch a scheme to defeat the European Union. You have to watch it after R2 since otherwise you get spoiled from a flashback to Suzaku bringing the captive Lelouch to Charles and him using geass. The very end also briefly introduces Rolo as a Britannian agent.

But she's not even the main heroine. Why would they do this?

The logic is probably that more Lelouches = more sales.

That's also probably why they are bringing back the original Lulu even if it means shitting all over the superb ending of R2.

I just noticed that cat.
Please tell me that was edited in or something.

KEK

Think Akito's gang will show up in R3? Personally I wouldn't mind seeing them as cameos in a scene set in Japan since they wanted to visit it. Don't know how I'd feel about them getting actual roles, I guess it would depend on the general storyline. Although simple stuff like Ashley and Jeremiah trying to out-loyalty each other in a picture drama sounds like fun.

Unused script for R2 ep 1

rainfall.dreamwidth.org/107694.html

No, that was there in the original.

I'd only care if the sexy gypsy showed up. Does she die in Akito?

None of the heroes die in Akito, so no, she lives. Also, they're not really gypsies, they're Japanese and Europeans who decided to ditch the military and live with a gypsy caravan.

>Somebody took time to put a mask on a cat while they were surrounded by the most powerful military in the world.

Holy fuck it's real. Why is this series so damn stupid, I love it so much.

>implying cats can't put Zero's mask on by themselves
Have you forgot when Arthur pulled the same stunt?

I wonder what they'll do with Schneizel in R3

Fucker was incredibly competent save for that final plot twist bullshit. He's still alive and even if he's Zero's slave right now if he puts his brains to something he can fuck someone's day up real good

What are the chances that R3 will have like a 10 year timeskip and CC and Lelouch will have a bunch of kids?

>Geassed to follow Zero
>Zero is about the symbol not the man
>Dress up as Zero
>Look in the mirror
>?????
>Profit

Probably Kallen I guess. She seems pretty expendable.

Would be great if it's that weasley fuck Ougi and his slutty black wife.

Please kill Ohgi.

Almost none, the PV at the event showed the characters pretty much identical or the nips would've commented on it.

I'd like to see lelouch play to manipulate and interact in the world in a way that doesn't expose him to the old characters while still interacting with them

and have him be the bad guy as he tackles inner corruption or something

It's genius

The PV didn't show much of anything though.

Fuck off ya cunt, he was alive in the Japanese airing.

Why did he reveal himself to the maid?

Because he trusts her. She was probably the woman he fapped to when he was going through puberty.

Are you guys blind? That's obviously Julius Kingsley. Jesus, Lelouch doesn't wear an eyepatch.

Woah what's going on here?
And is that Lloyd in the background?

I don't see anyone dying.

In the last battle of R2 they went completely out of the way to have nobody die, except for Diethard.

(also, why the fuck did Cornelia and Guilford survive?)

>implying she didn't take care of his urges as a maid should

That was such a blatant asspull, however, am happy Guilford gets to fug Cornelia.

I hope Diethard is still alive

Same. I liked Diethardt.

He did nothing wrong

lloyd, cecil, schizel and the long haired mofo all studied together

WHAT THE FUCK i wasnt ready for this

It might not have given away any plot but it showed a whole bunch of characters

Sure, but he looked extremely dead last we saw, and nobody around would have lifted a finger to save him.

The jew

that is still easily the greatest season 1 finale in all of sunrise.

Oh fuck I posted in the wrong thread

Absolutely this

Holy shit i forgot this happened. Getting advice from shirley to determine politics never sounded like a great idea.

Seems like Kirei didn't understand back then either

So, basically the same plot as R1 and R2?

Holy fuck, Ougi has that robbie rotten chin

He should have been with Milly t.bh

Why the fuck would you circumvent the desu filter on purpose you fucking autist, do you love your normalfag-speak that much

Rewatching with the dub to spice things up. I downloaded the dual audio version.

>TFW it's actually growing on me.

I can't tell if I'm bowing down to mediocrity or its actually decent. Either way, Jun Fukuyama still the best lulu.

>Rewatching with the dub to spice things up
your first mistake

can the fucking gino baiting die already? its like an old lover that doesn't want to die. i used to like the gino baiting as it countered jibun shitposting but now it have gotton out of hand its like can anybody defeat accelerator all over again

trips dont lie. Also dont worry user just wait, usually the oldfag shippers will come

I can't stop watching kallen beating up helicopter

Because you're an M.

He's been dead ever since he died in his own anime. Why the hell would you want Ichise to visit some other anime only to die once again?

desu is too weeb for me

He hasn't suffered enough.

>the one britannian soldier who wasn't racist against japanese was killed off

wow

C.C. since she lost the code

Wish i knew how to loop this and add some piano.

Hopefully.

>bullying our boy Lloyd

Kallen. Ami Koshimizu has been getting less roles ever since Kill la Kill

The staff themselves forced the Gino pairing themselves.
Gino saved her when she fell after the Suzaku fight and they went to the wedding together. In the final Pic drama he was messing with her hair. And in side materials they've been the pen friends and kept their connection going on even after the wars.
It is there, whether you like it or not.

It didn't show CC. And it only showed a guy who look like Lelouch who has a blue geass in his left eye.
The staff said the MC will be lelouch so we assume this look-like is indeed lelouch but we still don't know.

They did nothing concrete beyond making them friends. That's not forcing. Plus you know that's not even the main reason people are trolling with it right now.

>the final Pic drama he was messing with her hair

Now this is silly, because that's not even part of the events of the PD. It's an imaginary cast photo in the ED sequence with characters who are already dead, Rolo and Nunnally in the same room, etc.

It was a pretty good scene though.

Lelouch and C.C. will die for real this time.

>Now this is silly, because that's not even part of the events of the PD. It's an imaginary cast photo in the ED sequence with characters who are already dead, Rolo and Nunnally in the same room, etc.
m8, it is not about whether it is real/canon or not. It is about how they are describing things. It is themselves that put Gino near Kallen in their official works. Implications is the thing that we are looking at here.

You know as well as I do that Japanese creators love teasing people with ships that ultimately get sunk or ignored after the fact. If nothing else happens, then people will assume Kallen moved on and kept him away.

What are the odds Zerozaku will fuck everything up with his "Live" Geass command?

>trips dont lie. Also dont worry user just wait, usually the oldfag shippers will come
It was just a bunch of minority but voiced Callencucks crying a river that Lelouch didn't pick their girl and shit on C.C. with their assumptions back in the past. They were also butthurt that Gino was always around Kallen thus ruinning their OTP.
It is weird that they had the face to shamelessly shitpost even though there wasn't ANY in&post 2008 popularity poll in which Kallen managed to beat C.C.

Maybe or maybe not.
What I'm saying is that it was themselves that dropped hints here and there for Gino so it is unjust to say as if Ginoposting is a forced meme only on Sup Forums.
If you check pixiv there are more art for Gino x Kallen than Lelouch x Kallen after all.

>It was just a bunch of minority but voiced Callencucks crying a river that Lelouch didn't pick their girl and shit on C.C. with their assumptions back in the past. They were also butthurt that Gino was always around Kallen thus ruinning their OTP.
It is weird that they had the face to shamelessly shitpost even though there wasn't ANY in&post 2008 popularity poll in which Kallen managed to beat C.C.

Sounds like you're excusing shitposting with more shitposting to me. Not that I care since I don't have anything against C.C. or Kallen myself nor did I ever get crazy about shipping nonsense.

oh i imagine that's how lelouch gets dragged into it, he fucks up hard, accidently blabs on zero requiem to some reporter and the entire shitfest starts all over again. in b4 lelouch's group ends up throwing down vs akito's group after everythings gone to shit for them.

As fucked as zombie Shirley still rolling in her grave.

That's skewed because Lelouch is now dead (technically, S3 is not out yet), so it was almost pointless to draw him with Kallen after ZR. I'd actually have more respect for the people on pixiv who draw that because, even if it never goes beyond their fanart, they're not actively trying to mess with others.

I wonder if she forgives Lelouch?
It still makes me sad to rewatch those episodes.

I'd say the odds are about 60 to 40.

That said, I think Suzak won't be messing up alone.

Someone may need to be the behind-the-scenes catalyst for that.

Tit for tat
Anyways I liked to argue back to the cucks for the kek and all in the past but you are definitely right.
Shipping is stupid as fuck especially when your shipping can win or lose all depending on how the writer is feeling on the day he finishes the scripts. You may argue for years and it will be decided in like 5 mins and less. Such a stupid thing to do, wasting time on something you don't have any control over, at all.

Tell that to Callencucks who won't accept anything other than Kallen dying as a single woman because they can't accept anyone other than Lelouch as her partner.

Assuming she knew the full circumstances I don't really see why she would not. And even if she didn't know she still didn't hate Clovis despite him massacring people so I guess she'll at least get along with him for fun times.

Yeah, and those are the 2 episodes I've absolutely refused to rewatch.