strawpoll.me/11885018
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1481738090347.webm
strawpoll.me/11885447
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

eh

Other threads not even at page 10 fucktard

>Yayaka gets loli consolation prize

papika a shit

This show takes place in the darkest timeline.

>Best mascot?
strawpoll.me/11883675

>Worst girl?
strawpoll.me/11883348

>Who wins the Coconab owl?
strawpoll.me/11885018

Fuck the cuck meme. Yayaka getting back into the fray to rescue Cocona because she considers her a genuine friend despite all the lies and deceit surrounding said "friendship" is awesome.

Hoping for Papika to lay a verbal smackdown on evil!Mimi and make Cocona realize they truly love each other.

>people think bu-chan is better than uexkull
You people disgust me

This bitch has two episodes left to either ruin or save Flip Flappers. What will she do?

Shoot a lesbian

PUNISHED YAYAKA

A WAIFU DENIED BY PURE ILLUSION

Even after all this I still hate Yayaka.

I don't know why.

Chronic shittaste. I'm afraid there's no cure.

Goddam it Yayaka. You can just cut those bangs, no one is forcing you to look so stupid.

For some reason she's loosing more of these tubes.

>hating Yayaka
Dog please.

I don't hate her, but I don't like her either. Next episode might change that

Shoot a heterosexual.

Yayaka is cool and all, but where did she get that cape, and why is she using it

Because she's Batman.

>and why is she using it
It's cold on that thing, flying through the air.

Now that the dust has finally settled can we all agree Mimi was a fucking mistake holy shit

From Sayuri, and because it's cool, just like the eyepatch.

Yuyubutt or puffy Nyunyu vulva?

So she will take down Mimi?

Literally Asuka.

>saves Hidaka and Sayuri
>is the reason why Nyunyu gets befriended
>accepts Salt's plea
>pep talks Papika and teams up with her
>does the Gunbuster pose
>all this to selflessly save Cocona
There is literally no reason to hate Yayaka even if you did before.

Neither. I prefer Uexküll.

How dare you talk about your mother like that Cocona.

Asuka!

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1481738090347.webm

>show clearly depicts Mimi using PI to possess her daughter
>HURR DURR PAPIKA(NA) IS 40 YEARS OLD AND AGED BACKWARDS
Papika is Papikana's daughter is that so hard to imagine, fuck

Why would you hate a cartoon? I swear you millennials get invested at trivial things while forgetting what you should prioritize instead.

Man you just jump at the chance to post anything that isn't Flip Flappers in a Flip Flappers thread, don't you?

Oh yeah remember that time Papika got pregnant and stuck a bracelet in her baby's leg

So Hidaka is going to adopt Nyunyu right?

Yes. Weren't you paying attention?

Both.

I'll also have some Yayaka, please.

This is a troll post, I can tell by the letters.

No I weren't, I guess it's my fault

>Adopt
Maybe, and the fuck her in the ass

No. Nyunyu is for Yayaka.

>Yayaka and Papika saves Cocona
>"Henshin! We are the Flip Flappers!
Really?

It's ok if I want to fuck her right?
That doesn't make me a pedo, right?
Not that I would care anyway.
Yes, first I want to kidnap her.
Then I want to wrap Nyunyu hair around my cock and cum on her little tits and face as she watch me, then I want to fuck her in the ass as she shit herself and I continue to fuck non-stop her through all the shit till I fill that tight ass with my milk, other good thing would be make her suck it after I finished to make her eat all the shit and my drink my second cum. Finally I want to impregnate her and have her give birth to my unwanted son.
Then I will continuously rape her everyday and send videos to the KKK central so anyone can be jealous.
Also realese her when she gets 25 years old.

Put it my first time posting this in these threads. Plus I didn't mention Asuka first.

You would be mas as hell too if your 30+ yo friend was seducing your daughter.

Yes.

Was this really necessary?

nice pasta

Absolutely.

I wish Papika gets her short hair back in her teenage form. That would be perfect.

I mention Asuka because her character is similar to Shikanami/Soryu Asuka.

meh anime
yuri couldnt save it

>both best girls team up to save bast girl a's waifu

Why doesn't this happen more often?

>bast girl

Nyunyu and Yoyoko will become the third Flip flappers and search for papicoco shards.

>yandere dimensional abomination
>verbally destroys salt and papika in seconds
>trying to make her daughter obtain a mommy fetish

She seems pretty cool to me, though.
Not quite Yayaka-cool but cool nonetheless.

Mimi's kind of a bitch, Papika and Salt never did anything wrong to her, yet she acts like a bitch for no reason

>only 2 more episodes
It feels like just yesterday that I was watching Yuri Road with Sup Forums. Every time I hear the OP I get nostalgic for the very first episodes and it's not even over yet.

What is this supposed to represent?

I'm too hype for next Thursday for spellcheck.

Everyone is getting mindfucked, probably.

They're being made into perfect friends for Cocona.

>Bu instantly has an orgasm upon seeing Nyunyu
Literally one of us.

he was pissing himself in fear, you goof

>Who wins the Cocona owl?
>other(reply with answer)
me

Given the context he probably just metaphorically pissed himself out of sheer terror but that's just my interpretation man

How can you be sure that robocum isn't green

Mimi, GO AWAY

You know, Papika should be considered like 20~ years, since she's undergoing her second adolescence those additional years don't count

It's not the first time

They're turning into the Gokigenyos.

Mother knows best, dear

This episode was AMAZING! The writing, the music, the characters, everything! The best anime of the season for me, very nice art and the story. This show becomes heavier as it explores human's most primitive senses. With today's powerful and intense maternal instinct, it has been really tough. I really like the focused, emotional story of Salt, Mami and Papika, maybe because they're adults. In just one episode they've given Mami more backstory, motive, and potential to overcome her inner self and reconnect with Papika and Salt before tragically dying in a self sacrifice. Maybe it was a little over the top melodramatic. I don't care. They got me fully invested. I also like how tables have been turned and Yayaka begins to collaborate with FlipFlap. And seeing Salt's most human and fallible side has been really refreshing, considering how cold and sterile he has been depicted until last episode. Overall, I'm really looking forward to the rest of the series, as always, but am also definitely going to do a full re-watch before the next two come out! (Wow, only 2 more episodes to go! If the series ends well, which is almost a foregone conclusion at this point, this will probably end up my AOTY. Do you agree, Sup Forums?)

I'm going with the theory of Papika turning into a baby after this scene

The 40 year old lady is just a meme. The upsetting part is learning that what Cocona and Papika had wasn't special because one of those girls already experienced PI adventures with another girl.

I need Mimi to molest Cocona.

>Mami
It doesn't need her, it's already Madoka with lesbians.

So does Cocona, desperately.

>implying Papikana didn't just fuck Salt after this scene and birth Papika

So Madoka?

They become Cocona's harem.

Cocona doesn't look so happy after getting her wish.

Because that's not really her mom.

IMPORTANT POLL

strawpoll.me/11885447
strawpoll.me/11885447
strawpoll.me/11885447

>Cocona and Papika had wasn't special because one of those girls already experienced PI adventures with another girl.
Having important relationship doesn't mean you can't have other important people in your life that you love just as much.

Shit this episode basically spelled it out for you
>Mimi wanting to trap Cocona deep inside PI so she could have her for herself, being evil
>Cocona started all that drama because she thought her first love loved someone else, which is wrong
>Papika and Yayaka both understanding their importance in Cocona's life teaming up to save her together

Why is she so ungrateful

Its her mom, just a dark creepy side of her mom that has assumed direct control.

>Cocona started all that drama because she thought her first love loved someone else, which is wrong

well maybe if Papika had jsut said something instead of just acting like a goldfish

Being Salt is suffering.

hi have you heard about "purefags"
i think it's kinda like a thing now

Wait who the fuck is Papikana? They still called her Papika in the flashback. Am I retarded?

Needs one were she gets possessed. Maybe after it finishes airing.

"Papika" was Mimi's nickname for Papikana

I don't know Mimi, I just don't know.
Kids these days.

Fuck you, she tried!

>Cocona tells her to fuck off not wanting to hear a thing
>Mimi gives her a literal half a second to respond

And then they start drama? bitches

Yes. Mimi started calling her Papika because Papikana was hard to say.

Mimi said in episode 10 she found Papikana a strange name and shortened it to Papika, which is a nickname.

Didn't even say thank you for that nice new dress she got