>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 11/21/17
youtu.be/UGkis9LPlFI
>Introducing Wishbone & Drumstick, official TotUS 11/20/17
youtu.be/nrwmYx8ylm0

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ovYP1teHnw
eindtijdinbeeld.nl/EiB-Bibliotheek/Boeken/The_New_Totalitarians__Brave_New_Sweden___1980_.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

drumpf

MAGA

The guy from South Dakota I know you're itt, you always are. Can you tell Thune to shut the fuck up and fuck off? He didn't want Trump to win in the first place and now he's trying to tell Trump to invalidate Moore's election and would rather the Alabama Democrat wins.

>299

What did he mean by this?

Only nuclear hellfire can fix California.

Why doesn't Sup Forums bump limit at 500 like it is on Sup Forums and other boards?

He meant he doesn't want Trump to give him the Cask of Amontillado treatment.

/our beaner/

SAY IT WITH ME:

PRESIDENT ZUCKERBERG

kxypmf

I'm sorry, fren. SD is consistently red but we have a really really bad case of RINOs in this state. It sucks and it does piss me off quite a bit.

boomershit thread

BOOMER HOLOCAUST WHEN

Why doesn’t Trump spend more time with black people?
Clearly, Zuckerberg is more fit to lead our nation.

I'd really love to see him try and fail so hard.

I think its because truthfully any change of this board would probably cause autistic freak outs of epic proportions and lets not forget the plain old fact of
>They do it for free

youtube.com/watch?v=1ovYP1teHnw
Boss Nigger supports Trump

Seems like Republicans have ruled so long and without any serious threat that they're turning into California """republicans""".

>Omar
>Navarro
fugging hell, imagine Mestizo savagery combined with Radical Islam

>As you can see fellow humans, I interact with all of your "communities" as they are called in our dialect. I care for all models, even the cheaper ones as pictured here.

Moors ruled Spain for centuries. Even the "pure" Spaniards probably have muzzie DNA.

he's running against Maxine waters, let him have his fun

GUYS MY PATIENCE IS AT ITS LIMIT, HOW DO WE DEAL WITH THE BOOMER QUESTION?
>inb4 we
Seriously these boomers need to fuck off already

EMERGENCY QUESTION

should I move to Iceland? is it a meme?

>need trad wife
>need trad life
>need ethnostate

Based.

Sounds like you have an Arizona problem. They're always from states where the rez and the bureau of livestock and mines own parcels the size of Connecticut.

how are you /ptg/?

Gimme yous

Why is every hispanic who runs for office an uniornic white hispanic?

It would be the same thing as muslims are fucking mutts

Starting to become unnerved. Swedes aren't human I think. They're something else.
What is Spain?
Oh boy!

No, they are full

They can speak English.

Yes he does
Yes it is

Why is that yid in a negro church? is he one of those Jewish atheists?

>Every strategist and political observer interviewed by The Hill mentioned Warren consistently as a top contender for 2020. Democratic strategist Jamal Simmons was one of them; he said the recent wave of sexual harassment allegations makes it more likely that a woman wins the 2020 nomination.

>"I'm not sure a man can get nominated as the Democratic nominee right now," Simmons said. "There are some who could and should, but the level of vetting on male candidates will be more intense than normal. Democrats should be looking for people to capture this energy that is out there right now and I think Elizabeth Warren belongs at the top of that list."

>is he one of those Jewish atheists?
Yes.

>Swedes aren't human I think. They're something else.
sooo remove them? also pls nuke us too

What do we do about commie trannies?

Lol. No women will be pres.

I don't want to ruin Bismarck's grave. You're getting chemical weapons to the face.

>using taytay to get (you)s

I think you're exactly right. All the Republicans in this state have to do is promise the farmers and ranchers gibs and they have their spot secured. Plus we have a Bush-like and Clinton-like set of royal families too. The Rounds family being the most prominent I guess. They are everywhere in our politics and just having that name will give you a leg up on anyone you're running against. One was Governor before Daugaard, we have a few Rounds state legislators, etc. The usual set of Republicans have run this state with almost no threats, they can basically just get re elected no problem and then do whatever they want as long as they have a name and an R next to their name on the ballot. Basically that's what Thune is. People just know Thune, elect him for the name and R, and he go to Washington and do whatever the fuck he wants with his establishment Republican buddies with very little threat to his seat next election. As long as he does represent the farmers and ranchers and shit a bit. Then his campaign ads will be (I voted for this bill in Washington that would protect farmers and ranchers 8 different times. Vote for me again and I'll fight for you again!)

Don't want stale threads on a board dedicated to news and politics

Why are Dutch posters always bitchy leftists?

good

So instead of 299, it will be 499?

What the fuck happened in pic..

so why do they have it on Sup Forums? basically all they talk about is news and politics

Spirit Cooking

is yahoo /our/ comment section?
>If the Obama girls get too out of control and become an annoying embarrassment to Barry and Michael, then the Obamas can just tell the world about how the girls were adopted from an obscure Chicago couple and probably inherited their wild tendencies from their biological parents.

>be Swedish
>get arrested for something you didn't do
>sue your kang

Special effects and pork chops. makeup/prop type thing breddy serten

I've also seen him shilling for NAFTA and his name was on a letter to Trump and Lightheizer telling them they better not be reversing globalization. What a tool. Your newspapers (all three of them) also seem to always have columns shilling for "deals" like NAFTA.

>What's all the stink? If they did a DNA test on her they would find that she is NOT Obama's daughter to begin with. Everything about that family is phony baloney.

Yeah and it's a shit board with stale content imagine that

I think it's this way in a bunch of big square states. I can't explain SC's Graham problem though. Don't know what those collard greens are thinking.

Yahoo is the only big news site left that hasn't shut down their comments section and they're funny as shit to read.

When did they change it to 17 million?

I'm starting to understand how Sweden's cultural suicide began. The "Borg" from Star Trek are in fact like swedes - they can't function without consensus. So Sweden ingests this big lump of muzzies that steadfastly refuse to bend to the will of the native swedes. The locals can't admit that the invaders don't belong because the government invited them. The only remaining path to consensus is letting the invaders win. They're such a crippled people they'd rather die than overthrow tyrants. Maybe they deserve extinction.

What's goin' on big guy?

>Could be smoking a pole like her tranny "parent" I suppose. Those kids are clearly rentals and don't look anything like Bathhouse Barry or Michael.

Apologies he meant 71

it is inconvenient for /ptg/ but most of the threads on /pol are too slow to need it

Fact. Check out who one of their biggest parties claim succession from.

Oy Vey
they excavated a previously unknown concentration camp and unearthed the remains of 11 Million more jewish victims
How have you not heard about this?

>le ironic atheist account is a sniveling Jew

WHO WOULDA GUESSED

They some more in the ashtray of Hitler's limousine.

> WITCHES BTFO

how would a Warren pepe look?

Nothing? They castrate themselves. Higher suicide rates too.

It was going to be hard to beat Moore even without Trump's endorsement. Nobody in Alabama bought your bullshit allegations. And Trump is barely even endorsing the guy..but he should.

Delete dis.

He recently came out and said that he now believes in god. Which is complete bs

Come to think of it, I've never seen a pregnant Michelle photo.

He's the father not the mother.

Bugman algorithms tell him that it's impossible to win an American election without feigning at Christianity.

I'm horrified, yet somehow not surprised. It's that same feeling of uncovering more kids Hillary stole. Can you post an epub or PDF of the book somewhere?

Maga

New Trumpcurse meme

> the left can’t mem...

Soros death rules a suicide...he fell out of Trump's helicopter

JUST

INFINITE SCOOPS

Jesus would have probably said these things if he was around now

>nominating an old white woman with even less minority appeal than the wife of "le first black president"

Yeah, I think NAFTA benefits the farmers and ranchers here. They get paid the government for farm subsidies to grow a shit load of corn and soybeans and sunflowers and shit, then it gets sold to Mexico under NAFTA I think. I don't really know, I'm not a farm or rancher but I think that's why it gets shilled so hard in this state. God forbid the farmers have a fair market that isn't some stupid international trade thing. Honestly, farmers and ranchers kind of piss me off. They always bitch about too much or too little rain, whichever one. They're never happy. Then, I think two years ago?, we had an especially harsh winter. The ranchers were warned like 3 weeks in advance to hurry and round up their cattle because it was gonna get really fucking cold and we'd get a shit load of snow. Did they listen? Nope. There were massive losses of heads of cattle and other livestock. It was in the news constantly, I saw little donation jars for a relief fund for ranchers and shit. Our state legislators all declared a state of emergency in our state's budget to help out the ranchers and stuff. Thune and the other 2 people had in Washington all shilled for Bills in Washington for an emergency allocation of national funds for them, and all this other shit... I don't mind the work farmers and ranchers do, but sometimes they let the help given to them go to their heads and can sometimes take advantage of it.

Yeah I dunno what Graham's deal is.

eindtijdinbeeld.nl/EiB-Bibliotheek/Boeken/The_New_Totalitarians__Brave_New_Sweden___1980_.pdf
Here you go. Fun fact: Russia had a spiritual resistance to gommunism and that made the commies stomp down on them harder. Sweden? Not so much. The Swedes really just need to change their flag into Communist red and build gulags.

Will you leave when Moore wins?

Looks like something out of Resident Evil. What game?