We should hold a holy crusade in California, and reclaim it from those social justice heathens

We should hold a holy crusade in California, and reclaim it from those social justice heathens.

You first

Can we meme the. State of Jefferson to a reality?

got 5 shotguns and a few friends?
congrats commrad president of california

Do it

Shouldn't be too hard. The only thing missing from our movement right now is a leader who can mobilize us and organize us. Trump is OK but at the end of the day he's just a puppet. He would never call on his supporters to mobilize and reclaim by force. mfw I would do anything for him to come back.

delete this image from your hard drive, it's fucking awful

What policy initiatives bother you so?

Was just thinking about this today.

This state is atrocious. Taxes, gun laws, plastic bag law bullshit... Total nonsense.

How do we take this state back?

We used so much of our power electing Trump, but it is nigh time for kek to reveal his power again

Where is the heathen's blood to be spilt?

You all should either seek political representation or run for something yourself. Be the change you want to see in the world.

vote trump into office

I'm in.

Look at me. I am california now.

Thanks, Gandhi.

We almost got a vote to split up california on the ballot this year that’s what we really need

The simplest solution is create Jefferson. I live in Calaveras county and it's clear the difference between North, South, and the bay area. They're still a few strong supporters around here. LA and SF ruined California.

yes
please send help, I live there

The only way to fix California now is large scale firebombing.
Or disannex it to Mexico.
They state is a mestizo shithole.

Just let the right wing Californians like myself know ahead if time. We can help a lot. In planning on moving to Wyoming once I've saved up enough and finished my apprenticeship. I'm German decended.

You don't.
Take what you can salvage and leave the rest to rot.

I'm from crusader land ask me anything

agreed, I think it started with the state of jefferson but now they want to split california into three states, keep all the socal trash and san fagsisco faggots in one state.

>Reply

BEANED
E
A
N
E
D

>being so jealous of Oregon you want your own