Sup ForumsAND PREPS FOR A TOTAL WAR

What is this timeline?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Territorial_Defence_Force_(Poland)
twitter.com/terytorialsi/status/934761748388818944
twitter.com/MON_GOV_PL/status/934748166389366785
majewscy.net/jakub/pol_lst.html
youtube.com/watch?v=R-4G1Bo_jgA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thalerhof_internment_camp
youtube.com/watch?v=kmSZW6f0s_Y&list=RDkmSZW6f0s_Y&t=2
defence24.pl/702744,harpia-wojsko-szuka-nowego-mysliwca
defence24.pl/701801,polska-tarcza-w-budzecie-wojskowym-usa-5-punktow
youtube.com/watch?v=eWkrQQly6xU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking trouble makers, yo.

De totaler Krieg!
Poland nein.

>march in the streets promoting white nationalism and fascism
>getting ready for War

Nazis are back in town

>TOTAL WAR
>only military people are in the line
That's not what total war means

sauce?

who cares about boland?

Ive noticed the more poorer a country gets, the more they need to domestically flex their military power in parades and such, almost as if to re-assure the people they are still stronk.

Still, love you Poland

Prepering not starting

Also
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Territorial_Defence_Force_(Poland)

creating a decent army isn't preparing for total war, it's common sense.

It's an oath not a parade ~ 3000 new soldiers in the picture

twitter.com/terytorialsi/status/934761748388818944
twitter.com/MON_GOV_PL/status/934748166389366785

fair enough desu, please wipe out the german scum. They dont deserve to exist.

Rich coming from a burger. Get your secret agencies and weapon makers back in check, damn it.

everyone? duhh
we're based n shit

*yawn* You will be raped like last time.

Finally Poland has caught up to Germany in the 1930s

retarded pole, what a surprise

You live on an island with a bunch of abbos and chinamen. what do you know about white people who live around other whitesw

butthurt kraut, what a surprise

>1000 Kamikaze drones?
Check

Ignore Hans. This is the timeline where you WILL have allies. Pretty much a first eeh? Yeah-yeah, we're a tiny little country, but I'm confident we're not the only ones.

Fuck off. Tell me where you live so I can come and kill your with my Rifle.

>$10.5 billion Patriot deal
Check

I came back to Poland to see if I like it in here. OP before Poland can do to anyone in the whole world it will gas itself to death. The air quality in here is fucking shit. I thought I could live in here but fucking hell if you go for a walk you gonna die of carbon monoxide poisoning.

Give Kaliningrad Oblast to Lithuania. Poland give Southern Eastern Prussia to Lithuania. Lithuania and Poland Split Western Belarus with Russia taking Eastern half. Poland and Lithuania form commonwealth.

good to hear that Dane, god bless

t.Krakówfag

I care for the polish game developers
majewscy.net/jakub/pol_lst.html

which countries are you referring to

Oh the irony

Never forgetti

Was Lwow traditionally a Polish city?

Who cares about poland? Get back to prepping the bull, your wife and daughter are getting impatient.

If Europe is to rise again it will be from either Poland/Hungary fighting against migrants on borders with govt backing or Italy/Greece from local population uprising.

Britain/France/Germany will only kickoff if/when there are regular 9/11 scale attacks. A few more like Bataclan and Manchester would have pushed it over the edge but it only got it to simmering level.

Fucking finally. We need to stop being the sitting duck of Europe.

He's at your mom's house. Go quick! I hear moaning.

The eternal Ivan is going to open your women "army"'s arse and fuck it like there's no tomorrow.

Can't spell Poland without Sup Forums I suppose

polonized ukrainian city. later germanized by the austrians, then polonized again, and so on. if poles would reclaim lwow, they would trash talk it for being a multicultural shithole, like we trashtalk berlin, the austrians vienna, the bavarians munich, and you burgers nyc.

>120 brand new howitzers?
Check

You should first develop an economy that can support such army. Is the industry growing?

Krab is so cute, I just want to hug him.

Good news everybody. Britain will have the largest population in Europe by 2060.
We will use it peacefully, as Britain always does so don't stress as we flood Germland with soldiers, or it appears that we are starting a war with Russia just to smash up the EU, you know we don't mean you any harm don't you?

We trash talk about wwa, fucking hate that city
Lwów is a rightful Polish clay tho

Poland is funding their army with EU bailouts and reparations.

Check 'em bigly.

>all those larpers
Is Poland really hurting this much for jobs?

>wishing for more excuses to push authoritarian shit down our throats
m8...

wtf I love the polish now (unironically)

Have you ever won a war?

Pretty expensive for cold war era shit with a new coat of paint. You guys should've just modernized the innards of your soviet equipment instead of buying outside of your nation.

>Brand new AR
Check

>youtube.com/watch?v=R-4G1Bo_jgA

do your mercenary companies still have a clause in their contracts that they're free to leave the battlefield in they are to fight poles?

That's what I thought. Also I see a decent land army but a shitty air force which makes all the tanks they can buy useless since they are going to get carpet bombed out of existence within a week of war (unless they are fighting a sandnigger disorganised rabble).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Poland

several of them

They actually defeated the Soviet Union once.

>its afraid

this is exacly who were are going to fight, but i guess you still call that western europe

also
have you ever heard of organised sandnigger rabbles?

Ground to air missiles check the airforce and if you have tanks nobody can push through to take out the missile installations

>polonized ukrainian city
>ukrainians existed in middle ages
It was polonized Russian city, fool. And it was never germanized. What happened is Austrians started to spread that fake Ukrainian identity among the rural Rusyn population both against local Poles and against Russian Empire, that claimed it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thalerhof_internment_camp
>The Austro-Hungarian authorities imprisoned Carpatho-Rusyns and Ukrainian Russophiles, as well as other Ukrainians and Lemkos from Galicia and Bukovina, considered unreliable during wartime. The first group of prisoners was interned in Talerhof on September 4, 1914. Another internment camp for Rusophiles was the Terezín fortress (German: Theresienstadt), now in the Czech Republic.
>A Ukrainian historian argues that these people were punished for their loyalty to the Russian language and culture, saying that the people who had renounced the Russian language and identified themselves as Ukrainians were released from the camp. Over twenty thousand people were arrested and placed in the Austrian internment camp in Thalerhof.

They made The Witcher 3.

Do you still have us raping and burning down your country in your national anthem?

Was just shooting the shit a little bit, I know :p

Even Russia is turning on Poland.

Against you Sven, every single time
>youtube.com/watch?v=kmSZW6f0s_Y&list=RDkmSZW6f0s_Y&t=2

pls poland invade us and make muslim holocaust

A 'witcher' is a dampire, it's an old Eastern European legand. They were the half vampire sons of vampires that had funny looking eyes that could see the supernatural. They traveled from town to town destroying the local monsters that nobody else could see for pay.
Eastern Europe should cash in from its mythology more, everybody loves monsters and sheeeiiit.

Call me a LARPer if you want but Poland will absolutely need a strong army if the West doesn't get it's shit together. When the shitskins take control, they're not going to tolerate Poland refusing to take their kind in.

:DDDDDDDDDDDDD

funny cause nobody is raping and burning down my country

what about yours?

"Every single time"
No

Thirteen years war, almost every war up to second half of XVII century (a lot of them against you), polish-austrian war (during duchy of Warsaw period), WW1, polish-ukrainian war of 1918, polish-bolshevik war
just to name the few.

Sup Polbros, I was taking part in the NATO BaltOps you guys hosted back in June. Very impressed by you guys and always love visiting Poland.
Western Europeans can only look on in awe and jealousy to see people so proud of their identity and fuck what the EU cucks say.

> W-we won
> Complete cities has been razed and literal genocide has been committed

Have you even got a country?

Having signed the Treaty of Stolbovo ending their Ingrian War with Russia in 1617, the Swedes, led by King Gustav II Adolf (Gustavus Adolphus), who was hailed as saviour of Protestant Europe, turned their attention to the Commonwealth again. They have expanded their gains in the disputed Livonia region, taking Dünamünde and Pernau in 1617.

When the truce expired in November 1620, Gustav Adolf succeeded in taking the city of Riga after a few weeks of siege. The Commonwealth, occupied by a serious war with the Ottomans (battles of Cecora and Chocim) was unable to send significant forces to stop Gustav Adolf, and was forced to sign a truce favorable to Gustav Adolf. The Commonwealth was forced to cede Livonia north of Dvina (Düna) river, and retained only a nominal control over Riga. A new truce in Mittau (Jelgava, Mittawa) was signed and lasted from November 1622 to March 1625.

thats Rzeszow kek, my hometown

are these the WOT cucks?

Well most of them were phyrric victories meaning you burn and pillage our land, going home rich after being defeated by us at the end

Lol, we've seen how poor thirty year old tanks are in Syria. They need new shit.

And it's about damn time.

Poland considering what new planes to buy
>Check

*it will either be f35 of much much more of f16
f16 would possibly be better as we transfered technology for them

defence24.pl/702744,harpia-wojsko-szuka-nowego-mysliwca

When your country is at war all the time, you get used to it.
As long as the defending country doesn't suffer territorial losses, it counts as a win in my book.

We were defeated in our last battle with you sure, but i have to refer to That said you did defeat us all in all but you didn't win "every single time". Nothing against you guys personally, just want to be factual

Assad seems to really like his t-62's for some reason. But regardless, >arab armies

The US Congress has adopted a draft budget law for 2018. A number of document records can have a significant impact on the development of air and missile defense in Poland. This applies to the Vistula program and the IBCS system, but also to the Redzik installation or defense against missile maneuvers.

defence24.pl/701801,polska-tarcza-w-budzecie-wojskowym-usa-5-punktow

>THEN THE WINGED HUSSARS ARRIVED!
youtube.com/watch?v=eWkrQQly6xU

Do they have said installations though?

:)

> kamikaze drone

Why not just call it a missile and leave it at that

>>Total War

Until I see them self nuking their own territories so that no one will use the land again for offensive purposes for thousands of years.

Then this is nothing more than troop buildup. If they do self nuke and go true total war on all opposition.

If Sherman had Nukes at his disposal, he would have glassed the South without question.

When did we start allowing ents into our army??

So you actually admit that you "won" by dogpilling us with turks. At the time we also fighting with russians soo...
no

That'll do, PiG - that'll do.

>Then this is nothing more than troop buildup. If they do self nuke and go true total war on all opposition. Then call and wake me up.

>trashtalking Semper Fidelis city
never! Lwów is the true heart of Poland. If we ever get it back, it'll be made into the jewel that it once was, again.

this time finish the job and end russian existence

Shame me once...

kek

Kek