Why do people racemix?

Pregnant women should not take bong rips...

because society allow them to

Because they were conditioned to believe that race and culture are relative and subjective.

Lack of proper home education from a 1800s style

I don't think they shouldn't be allowed to. I'm just trying to get an idea as to why anyone would want to. I mean I would like my children to resemble me.

because why not?

Then don't fuck niggers, no need to artificially arbitrate other people's procreation. There shouldn't be state enforced segregation--nor should there be state enforced integration. If other white people want to destroy their bloodlines and birth de facto slaves, why would you want to stop them? A white person who willfully racemixes is like a dead, dried up tree that's waiting to be cut down: the tree ceases to be living just as the white person ceases to carry the aryan spirit.

>no need to artificially arbitrate other people's procreation
cuck

>one eye on the bike
>the other on the police

the taboo excites them and fills a mentally ill emptiness inside them

>Why do people racemix
It's not really a mystery. People racemix because they're able to find individuals of a different race who they like.

Because the japanese are hot

why do you work as a shill?

kek

Because, non-faggots like to fuck women.

Sage and /thread

Kek reveals the shills.

No one can make you fuck a nigger. Giving the state the power to arbitrate procreation would grant them that power. Freedom of association is vital, make the most of it. Putting the weight of every white person on your shoulders and assuming some false imperative of nannying their choices is deplorably Jewish and communistic.
>"but we need to "redpill" the normies and save the white race!"
Try saving yourself. Anyone incapable of saving themselves isn't worth saving. The aryan race always has been and always will be a dominant, aristocratic minority. The amount of white populism and white individualism on this board is disgusting: Not all white men were created equal. Having skin paler than a paper bag doesn't give you inherent worth. If a white person fails to exhibit the qualities of an aryan, their bloodlines will rightfully cease to be aryan. If you think that Lil Peep has equal, inherent worth to Adolf Hitler--simply because they're both white--you're fucking retarded.

Im glad someone finally said this also nice trips

Because americans are mongrels to begin with

10/10

Why do niggers are american white jews mix. Thats the question.

Soylent grin detected.

It's okay for everyone to breed except niggers.

This is why

Look at the cuck trying to hide his panic