What do Poles in Britain think of UKIP and Brexit

What do Poles in Britain think of UKIP and Brexit

Other urls found in this thread:

statystyka.policja.pl/st/wybrane-statystyki/bron/bron-przestepstwa/50844,Przestepstwa-przy-uzyciu-broni.html
standard.co.uk/news/crime/gun-and-knife-crime-soaring-in-london-official-figures-show-a3513366.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They hate UKIP and Brexit, which is once again proof that despite their pretensions of being 'le based conservative christians', their ultimate priority is getting gibs for themselves and not preserving European culture. And some, I presume, are good people.

Hate it because we want to deport most foreigners and that includes them, also less gibs and exploitation of our system so they dislike that also.

This.
FPBP.

They're worried about being thrown out of the country, which is not an unreasonable fear. Once we leave and they get to stay, they'll change their tune. Euro-skepticism is rife in Poland.

Because we want to preserve are own culture the eu doesn't and you faggots get all the gibs while we pay.
They don't you mong you can stay if you from the eu

They don't care, they're just there to steal the (((Anglo))) jobs. Polocks are the Mexicans of Europe.

How did you read either of those posts as coming from Poles? They are clearly Britfags talking about Poles, not actually Poles.

This. Poles are always going to work against British interests under the current system.

So it seems like Poles associate more with the brown immigrants than white Brits? That's really sad.

My mother is Polish and father is English (BEADIED).
She is a bit concerned, but isn't worried about herself since she's a citizen.

Not even close to true, Poles integrate extremely well and appreciate Britain's drinking culture. They're nervous about what Brexit means for them but they're not niggers and once they realize that they will be fine, they'll stop being nervous about it.

I am polish and i am a member of UKIP.

Only in the sense that their political interests are aligned,

Poles in the UK stick to their own communities - for example, just round the corner from me is a "Polska Sklep".

I don't deny it's possible for Poles to easily integrate (I have a friend with a Polish grandfather, he's now very pro-Brexit) but that's not happening under the current system, Poles are encouraged to come here, form enclaves, work (and they do work, for the most part) then go back to Poland.

>he thinks what the people wants is the same as what the government/London wants
Learn the difference mohammed.

Young people who come here to work aren't interested in integrating, I'm talking about the actual immigrants who come here to live. They integrate extremely well.

Oh, yeah. But you could say that of any European country, more or less.

And of course the bulk of Polish immigrants are the type I've described, instead of Anglophiles who want to make Britain their home.

Also, most workers I've met aren't particularly young either, early 30s I'd wager.

There worried that Britain won't be able to handle brexit

Basically this, only without the grammatical mistakes. They have the not unreasonable worry that we will fuck Brexit up and they will be caught in the crossfire.

>Basically this, only without the grammatical mistakes
I lol'd.

who cares. Poles are hypocrites if they can't understand why Brits want their homeland back. Poles can return to their country and it will still be Polish. Native Brits are strangers in their own capital city. Freedom of movement is still bad even if it's restricted to Europeans. Otherwise it's just civic nationalism

>Poles are hypocrites if they cant understand why Brits want their homeland back

strawman galore, mind showing where these sentiments are being espoused? cuz if you rationalized their brexit vote from that, then KEK

Most of them don't associate with anybody, majority don't speak fluent English and do casual simple minimum wage jobs, construction or sales or waitress. So they form temporary enclaves; eventually maybe 2nd generation would integrate more. Most of them DO go back to Poland after some time. I think comparing to other minorities they would have highest percentage of brexit supporters.

what I'm saying this they shouldn't be wary of rising British nationalism when their country is currently the most nationalistic in continental Europe

What sense does THAT make? They aren't their country, they might be against Polish nationalism too for all you know. And even if they do want nationalism for Poles, it doesn't AT ALL follow that they must want it for everyone else, or that they shouldn't be worried about rising nationalism when they're literally in a foreign country.

do you not care about the future of your country? It doesn't matter if England is majority white if many of those whites are Slavs. You may be white, but you won't be English anymore

As in every nation - there's lots of cheap fucks in Poland, and lots of them have gone to UK for social benefits. But most of us are hardworking people who just want to earn money. Britfags are sick of both of these groups (I understand why) and as to the first one I would agree, the second group is harmless. I'd be pissed off more about muslims fags in my own country than dudes who come here to work. Britfags have both Poles and muslims in their country, and since pc doesn't allow mocking muslims they have to spit at someone else. Well I'm sorry but we're not the ones who fucked up the Commonwealth.

If someone is ok with earning less money for the same job - sorry but that's how capitalism work. And as much as I'd be pissed of - shit guys but we're not the ones who are destroying your nation's heritage

How come we're the most nationalist?

Poles are a tiny minority, we're not being swamped by them. They work hard, those who want to stay integrate and the rest go back home again, they are a model minority and I for one would like to see more of them.

Poles can go fuck off, me, my pregnant wife and daughter were traveling in a STAIGHT line on the motor way when some cunt Polish truck driver hit the side of out car forcing us to swerve sideways then the truck slamming into the side of us.
The cunt couldn't even speak English and almost wiped out a whole white English family, and the cunt got away with it.
I looked it up and poles cause the most foreign accidents on British motorways.
Fuck Poland.

FPBP.

The "poles r so based" meme has to stop.

Amerimutt > poles r based

Poles in Poland and only Poland are based.

The (((media))) here always brings up Poles whenever anyone mentions immigration, because they know most Brits like Poles and that when a Brit says, "I'm worried about immigration", what he MEANS is "there's too many niggers and pakis". It's a bait-and-switch, (((they))) try to redirect all legitimate criticism of niggers and pakis into "oh you hate immigrants? But look at these Poles, they're hardworking, why do you hate immigrants, user?"

There are nationalist organisations in basically any country. Does that make every country nationalistic?

Is that the photo from the Independence March?

your government is unrepentant about not wanting to take in rapefugees as is Orban. Merkel and May spread their legs for the foreign hordes

well that's sad, and very cunning of them
I wish we'd live in world of true free speech

Actual Pole here.
I don't really mind brexit since I get where you're coming from, and UKIP seems a bit silly really because they definitely won't be able to accomplish any of the things their voters think they would, and significant figures in UKIP come from a migrant background. I think BNP was much better as an alternative to UKIP, but they weren't the brightest.

Yes it's very sad, not least because it has lead to Poles thinking British people hate them, when the truth is you are literally the only good things to come out of the EU free movements disaster.

BNP are losers, Brits have always rejected racism as being incompatible with out liberal values.

This. Real poles don't abandon their homelands to leech off of others.

>unrepentant
That doesn't make us nationalistic; and to be quite honest this government is one of the most communist governments of post-'89 Poland

That is exactly what most of the UKIP voters want though, a white British society.

No.. not really. There are about 1mln of Poles in UK. This would have an impact on any country, just like Ukrainians have on Poland. They do work hard, but i wouldn't say they're model minority lol. Most of them can't communicate properly or explain things; lot of them work in gray area without paying taxes. Most of them do low-pay job. Migrants from other EU countries usually aren't so numerous and they occupy better jobs.

Ukip is done, they've completed the objective

Eh, yes and no. They would prefer no niggers had ever been brought here, but now that they're here, UKIP wants them to integrate and adopt British values. They're more like "civic nationalists" than anything else, which is as close as Brits in general get to race politics.

>There are about 1mln of Poles in UK.

So 1/70th of the population? Tell me again how many niggers and pakis we have?

>Most of them can't communicate properly or explain things

Because they're only here to make some money, they're not immigrants, just guest workers. The ones who actually want to stay here DO integrate, and they find it pretty easy to do so.

Fair enough.
I guess the same goes for muslims.
The more we "tolerate" them the less radical they become with each generation until there will be a generation of Muslim backgrounds that do not want to associate themselves with Islam and start becoming atheists en masse.

This

except muslims are not becoming atheists

Not true, most Brits opposed to immigration are opposed to all immigration, including Polish.

In some areas it's the major immigration issue.

Obviously most Brits would prefer little-Warsaw to little-Delhi, but that's hardly a "good" option, just preferable.

The detrimental effects of crime, increased house prices, increased job competition (thus decreased wages) and increased pressure on public services far outweigh the benefits of having a few *Polish* nationalists in Britain - and that's another thing, these people are only concerned with the good of Poland.

Well, it doesn't seem to work on Muslims. Niggers and Hindus are pretty much fully integrated, but every generation of Muslims is LESS integrated and more hostile to the natives than the one before. Muslims are essentially subhumans, incapable of adopting a higher civilization. They need to be exterminated globally.

This

>So 1/70th of the population? Tell me again how many niggers and pakis we have?

Regarding niggers and pakis i don't believe statistics so i don't know. definitely more than there should be.

>Because they're only here to make some money, they're not immigrants, just guest workers. The ones who actually want to stay here DO integrate, and they find it pretty easy to do so.

Yeah i agree. There's a lot who finished studies here as well, i mean before tuition fees rised. I would guess those would vote Remain.

Personally when asked I always give the same answer - I'm worried about the future but if I had to vote and I was an English person I'd vote yes.

>Not true, most Brits opposed to immigration are opposed to all immigration, including Polish.

Because the (((media))) constantly conflates the two. If you asked a Brit honestly, without possibility of the police or anyone else finding out, what he actually thinks about immigration, you;d find that he doesn't mind Poles, its the niggers and pakis who are the problem. But you'll never hear this point of view on the (((telly))), only "FAR RIGHT NEO NAZIS WANT TO EXPELL DECENT POLES, I HOPE /YOU'RE/ NOT AN EVILDUMB NEO NAZI!"

Fair enough, I wouldn't know much about that because I live in a pretty white area.

>What do Poles in Britain think of UKIP and Brexit
Basically racists that hate us.
I despise them with all my heart.

More concerned with the latest deals at bargain booze

>So it seems like Poles associate more with the brown immigrants than white Brits? That's really sad.
Most Brits don't want to associate themselves with Poles. It's a two way street.
When I came to UK I tried to integrate in various circles but I found that I was mostly unwelcomed and people disliked the fact that I was Polish.
I do have some well, not friends, but maybe colleagues and drinking buddies but I can count them on one hand.And one of them is Irish.
Polish culture is really different from British and I think it makes it naturally makes it difficult to assimilate.Poles are more extrovert, Brits more introvert. Poles are direct, Brits prefer subtles cues to actions. Poles don't like pleasantries wheras it is very important in British culture and so on.

Well you see, as much as Brits want the best for the UK - Poles want the best for Poland. And since Brits have allowed for someone else to benefit from their country everybody is exploiting it to full extent. I mean - no hard feelings man but that's how the world works. And I know someone would bring up an argument 'if this is how the world works,

Poles should be deported from all foreign countries and Poland borders closed. Problem solved.

>not really. There are about 1mln of Poles in UK. This would have an impact on any country, just like Ukrainians have on Poland.

Poles form second biggest minority in Ireland and integrated without problems.

Hate it because the gibs are over and they'll have to return home or apply for visas on their own merits, even though their own country is ambivalent about the EU at best, and outright reject EU's suicidal immigrant policy.

>Obviously most Brits would prefer little-Warsaw to little-Delhi, but that's hardly a "good" option, just preferable.
Farage at least said he prefers immigrants from India than from Poland.

The speed of immigration is simply too fast, obviously it's putting a strain on economy. And nobody from the government even makes a correlation between numbers of people and number of affordable houses. Ridiculous.

That's mainly due to the fact that both groups are catholic.

London is 50% non-white lol.

>If you asked a Brit honestly,

Which I have, and as you can see from a variety of posts on this thread, many Brits feel the same way.

I don't know why you're so keen to pretend that us Brits are just waiting to welcome all of Poland to our shores, it's not the case.

I'm very fond of Poland, but that doesn't mean I want to recreate Poland in the Cotswolds.

Mass immigration from Poland is just another facet of (((globalism))). It is not in the interest of the British people, it serves big business and the banks.

No, of course not. Poles are far from the worst problem this country faces, and the people who come here to work can't be blamed for trying to materially better themselves.

I'm not arguing moral goodness here, just what is in the interest of the British people - which is the ultimate goodness in itself.

But the UK was fucked far before we got our first wave of Muslims in the 70s.

I only seek to argue, that although it is true we're all white and European, a Pole is not an Englishman, and so-called "nationalists" (mainly Americans, but today it appears a Brit is filling this role) should really think about why they privilege immigrants over the natives of the land.

I know loads of English lads who speak broken Polish because they married some Polish qties. On the other hand I feel awkward as fuck cuz many of my female co-workers make it more than obvious but they're all ugly, degenerate coal burners and I mean it. Immigration was the best thing that happened to eternal Anglos since half of your women are either obese or have potato genes.

FPBP. Fucking fifth columnist wogs in white's clothin, every one of them.

Yes, the line was "Doctors from India instead of plumbers from Poland" or something.

Farage remains a libertarian, and materialist - I doubt very much that Brits really prefer Indians to Poles.

The fact remains that UKIP's proposed immigration plan would drastically slash the numbers coming in, which is what really needs to be done.

>obviously it's putting a strain on economy.
That's not true though. UK had the fastest growing economy in the G7 before voting to leave the EU and now it is at the bottom, so Immigration was actually a positive for the economy.

DESU if I had to chose I'd chose you slav plumbers over Muslims any day of the week and then the week following that.

But nothing personal, I still would rather not have the wage depression and competition for British jobs.

I'm sure you understand.

Daily reminder that quality of life in London is lower than in Warsaw, UK has higher crime and homicide rate.
London-has 800 victims of knife attack injuries in 2 months

WHOLE Poland-has 700 victims of knife attack injuries in a WHOLE year.

Let this sink in. 38 mln country in Eastern Europe has less knife attacks in a year than London alone in 2 months

statystyka.policja.pl/st/wybrane-statystyki/bron/bron-przestepstwa/50844,Przestepstwa-przy-uzyciu-broni.html

standard.co.uk/news/crime/gun-and-knife-crime-soaring-in-london-official-figures-show-a3513366.html

>When I came to UK I tried to integrate in various circles but I found that I was mostly unwelcomed and people disliked the fact that I was Polish.

I live in the UK.

That's a reality that US white nationalists want to ignore, they don't realize that ethnicity matters to people, almost as much as race.

>Polish culture is really different from British and I think it makes it naturally makes it difficult to assimilate.Poles are more extrovert, Brits more introvert. Poles are direct, Brits prefer subtles cues to actions. Poles don't like pleasantries wheras it is very important in British culture and so on.

US white nationalists are mixed ethnically, so they don't seem to be able to conceive that British whites and polish people can have cultural conflicts, because they are white.

US white nationalists seem to think white demographics are interchangeable. Whereas anyone living in Europe knows different (historically and currently).

Poles are a non-problem. They don't have the numbers to swamp us even if they wanted to, and more importantly they don't want to. The ones who come just to work leave again after a few years, the ones who come to stay do so because they want to live in Britain, not because they want to bring Poland to Britain. This focus on the "danger" of Poles "flooding" our country and taking our jobs is 100% (((media))) manipulation, turning legitimate concerns about niggers and pakis into a general "anti-immigrant" meme.

>poles
>think

Poles alone, ignoring all other migrants in this country, have single handedly decreased wages, trashed the NHS through over-use, filled up all of the schools with their spawn and cost hundreds of millions in working tax credits over 15 years.

>Farage remains a libertarian, and materialist - I doubt very much that Brits really prefer Indians to Poles.

Hindu and Sikh Indians are very well integrated and most Brits who deal with them (by which I mean "Northerners") like them well enough. More than Poles, doubtful, but I don't see any appetite for getting rid of them, either, unlike the popular desire to be rid of the Muslim pakis.

Yeah this is all nonsense. They contribute more than they take, and they always have. You've been lied to by the (((BBC))) who conflate the massive drain on our welfare state caused by lazy niggers and inbred pakis with ALL immigrants.

The economy crushed around 2007-08. Just look how jobcentre's operated at the beginning and at the end.

I totally understand
Of course I understand. And again Im truly sorry for you and other western nations. When I first went to France I was so overwhelmed by the amount of niggers and muslims and desu saddened by the fact that France has gone to shit. All men for themselves; Brits for Brits - Poles for Poles

As much as this might be true - where not the ones who allowed it. This is just the consequence of someone other's decisions

we're not*

kek

On the contrary, mass Polish immigration is a facet of the same problem, the intense anti-nationalism of our establishment.

Just because the country faces bigger issues, does not mean this should be ignored or accepted. As points out.

>Hindu and Sikh Indians
Being Hindu or Sikh in my view clearly shows how they've failed to integrate.

>I don't see any appetite for getting rid of them, either, unlike the popular desire to be rid of the Muslim pakis.

Everything we've spoken about is a minority viewpoint, it's hardly a "popular desire" to get rid of Muslims.

The only racial/immigration issue that elicits popular support is the need to reduce it, and most people think by a lot, and immediately.

I doubt very much there's popular support for deportation.

Nigga, have you SEEN the atrocious grammar displayed by Britfats ITT? Correcting yourself probably confused them more than your typo did (which they didn't even notice because that's how they generally spell "we're" anyway).

That's interesting. America had a huge housing bubble that popped in 2007-2008.

>They contribute more than they take

This is a myth. It only works under the incorrect assumption that EU migrants are not entitled to welfare payments like working tax credits, which add up individually to many tens of millions. A number of Poles get access to said welfare while barely earning enough money to go into higher tax thresholds, and using basic allowances to avoid paying much tax at all even when they do. Furthermore, the logic of them "paying in more than they take out" rests on the assumption that they are not having children that use the NHS and public school system, that they don't use public infrastructure like roads and trains - and that each Polish migrant has been here the 10 years minimum it would take for them to even begin to pay enough into the coffers of this country to be close to paying off what is spent on them.

The only entities in this country that have benefited from mass-migration are massive multi conglomerates that desire wage stagnation and a massive labour pool. You are a globalist cuck and an idiot if you really think otherwise.

So long as our healthcare and schooling is free, foreign migrants will cost this nation m,ore than they will ever put in. Do you keep fucking wondering why they keep talking about the need for 300,000 houses a year? Do you know how many migrants we get each year?

Are you yourself a Pole living in Britain?

>>Hindu and Sikh Indians
>Being Hindu or Sikh in my view clearly shows how they've failed to integrate.

What? British isn't a religion, you can be Catholic, Anglican, Atheist, Kike or yes Hindu and still be British.

And Poles may have come because of the anti-British policies of our masters, but they're not part of the problem and in fact offer a glimmer of hope, which is why the media is so relentless in attacking them and trying to trick Brits into thinking they're as bad as Muslims.

Never so much as been to Poland. The sad decline of British literacy levels is something I've noticed in my own lifetime, I was STUNNED when my ten year old son told me that they don't even teach grammar in school anymore.

Sucks that in the end all foreigners in big(ger) numbers are, in essence, a "threat".

The economy crashed in 07-08 because of the ripple effect of the US economy crashing, hardly anything to do with migration.

they do, but with a different alphabet

Most Poles come over, work like Trojans, live ten to a room, then go home again after a year or so. The ones who settle use our resources, sure, but they also pay taxes so they're entitled, there are very few Poles who come here and live on benefits (I'm sure there's some, but they're a tiny minority).

>complaining that white people are having white babies in Britain

Yeah, its obvious who the anti-white globalist cuck here is, faggot.

> Polak Fan fiction.

1/10

This, I just hate how my town has a polish, Romanian, Bulgarian, brothers, etc enclaves
I unironically miss living in the country

It's funny because it's true.

Are Brit tards actually complaining about Poles, when this is the current state of affairs in your Capital?

Seriously?