To Love-Ru

She's always got this smug look on her face. What is she so smug about?

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=876374
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I`m 11 and i fuck my brother, nerd

Because she lives in the room next door and everyone knows brother and sister are the most sexually compatible.

Except that's canonically not it.

>Became generic bro-con imouto #547

Because she has such a fat ass.

Still better than 90% of em.

Even when she loses her character because of it?

It's the same as its always been, she doesn't want to have sex with her brother.

Momo is way too lewd

I adore the view of the butt crack and cheeks from that angle. God I want to rail her from behind.

Never has any other girl's doujins made me bust with the force of a thousand suns so many times.

There really needs to be more of Mikan's friends.

Pretty big for a 12 year old.

fuck off

I know it's just the nature of the genre, but why is the MC of this show so fucking gay?

>What is she so smug about?
Access to the most sexually skilled man alive, and also the cutest assassin in the galaxy is hers for the taking.

>That doujin of her one friend getting off on the idea of Mikan and Rito fucking

>tfw some pink-haired slut starts to steal your nii-san

I think the only explantion that ever comes about is that he's old-fashioned all of his sexual interest is super-repressed which is why he's accidentally groping tits all the time. He's saving himself for his one and only.

Rito is probably the worst harem MC ever.

She is a whore.

is the new OVA out yet?

There's a new OVA for this?

Dear god my dick

They are siblings right?
Why is this allowed?

As drawn out as the joke is, I don't hate the conceit that he's waiting to resolve his feelings for Haruna and Lala before putting his dick in another girl.
Rito's motivations genuinely interest me. For example, the subplot that he keeps trying to get closer to Yui and Nana so that they'll stop yelling at him so much.

this will never be you.

She gets her tits and ass washed by onii-chan. None of the other girls are close to their level of intimacy. She should be smug about it.

Because Yabuki keeps getting away with it.

How long will it be till we get that Mikan, Momo and Rito threesome bath?

Because she knows

I want a sequel where she opens the door to see them actually doing it and starts masturbating then and there to it.

God, I can almost hear those dumb, obnoxious noises he keeps making.

Why the flying fuck would someone think that making MC sound like someone with brain damage throwing a fit during every ecchi scene is a good idea? Seriously, this is supposed to be a fap material, and I don't know many people who get off to autistic UWAWAWAWA squeals.

He doesn't make noises in the manga.

She knows she is the best

>tfw no lewd caring little sister

Read chapter 1 of To LOVE-ru.

He basically had started to be able to simply talk to women and was looking into working towards being able to confess to his crush.

Whereas he was a blabbering mess before.

this desu

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=876374 (Raw)

Covers chapters 54 and 55 of the manga.

Because if it wasn't this series would have lasted about one fucking chapter.

And it would have to be a doujinshi too.

>Of all the chapters the Nips picked an OVA for. They chose this one

He's getting better. Despite all odds he's getting better.

They are trying not to jump too far ahead, they want to do a darkness 3rd.