WataMote Special #7

Merry Christmas Sup Forums!

Thank you. I was about make this thread.

Chapter look really good.

no page 7?

Why did Tomoko thread get deleted off? It was a very nice thread.

>It's a slutty Yuu chapter

I fell asleep I couldn't bump it.

that's it! next chapter is in 2017, see you then!

5 week this time.

the new mod/janny hates Tomoko it seems, they flat out deleted the thread with 400+ posts

looks like Tomoko might get a bf in Year 3 afterall

That settles it
Nemo > Yuu

How was this ever in debate?
Yuu is a total whore, look at what she wore.
Begging to be kissed by anyone really.

Do you think that was the brand Yuu and her boyfriend used?

As a baseball fan, Tomi something makes me rock hard. Anyone else agree?

Why does that pretentious whore get away with pseudo bullying Tomoko all the time

She has the best casual clothes since Mio from Nichijou

I would agree, but then I see her clothes

she's fucking weird, so she'd be great in the sack

Komiyama fashion game on point as always.

I forgot this was a thing

So does this mean all Sailor Moon fans are sluts including the males?

Weekly threads when there's no new content are considered generals.
I like watamote, but I'm glad it got deleted, generals never have good discussion and they only get worse as time goes on.

The Last thread we are talking about tomoko might have brain damage because of her heat stroke.

>Nemo
Who?

>Not so much recently

So she gets fucked in the karaoke booth by her boyfriend a lot. But after they broke up, her sex friends bring her to the karaoke booth not so much recently.

Makes sense that you forgot about her.

Ah, shit taste-chan

Did tomoko give the OK to kotomi to have sex with tomoki?

>Tomoko went from fucking a stuffed doll and pretending it was Yuu to actually celebrating Christmas with her friends
It's nice seeing how Tomoko has improved.

>Sailor Poon

No, we are witnessing the beginning of the end, of the Tomoko and Yuu friendship.

>Yuu saying Tomoko is too much of a good girl to have sex
What the hell was that suppose to mean? Does that make Yuu a bad girl?

>It's a Yuu-chan chapter

FUCK. Talk about ending the year in the worst possible way.

>Sailor Poon

I think this will be be a plot point in year 3. Tomoko will have a falling out with Yuu and become closer with her other friends as a result

I think yuu is going to help Tomoko get a boyfriend.

Oh jeez, well it wasn't like that was a thing to happen until you actually lost it around that age. At least admittedly within your group of friends.

Yuu recognizes Tomoko as the purest girl in the series.
Even though Tomoko wouldn't admit it.

Maybe both will happen?
Maybe the falling out will be a result of Yuu's poor choice in men.

While I enjoyed it overall, I was hoping something meaningful would happen since this was teased about a dozen chapters ago.

>Tomoko is now a normie faggot

ree

Wow, i haven read this for like almost 2 years. Seeing her extraordinary improvement now is heartwarming.

Volume 11 should be coming out soon. It better be in the top 30th best selling manga for that month.

It really feels like her development went by way too fast. Went from a stuttering mess that can barely say "Hello" to people, to someone who can have full-fledged conversations in about a year. All that without any (useful, fuck you, P.E. teacher) outside help.

I'm glad she's growing, but it feels oddly rushed to me.

TOP SLUT

Yuused goods strikes again

How many boyfriends has Yuu had at this point?

Well, if my memory is correct, I dropped Watamote when she tried to lie to her cousin about having a boyfriend. The cringe just went over the top that I could not handle it anymore.
While it is a little rush, these positive development makes me want to pick up this again.

Just one.

she just stopped trying hard is a different kind of progress

That P.E. teacher did this to Tomoko.

Do read it, I dropped it at the same point as well. It stop being a cringe comedy at around the field trip arc. You'll notice the difference.

She didn't really develop so much as drag everyone down to her level. She's always been able to talk to people she views as somewhat beneath her or that are family.
While there has been actual/slight progress for her the rest of it is a result of forming opinions of others that somehow manage to be lower than her opinion of herself.

Wait, when did that happen?

Thanks. Is that around chapter 30, right?

Ch59 I think. Her class goes to a baseball game and she spends the whole chapter running around following random people "socializing" in the summer heat causing her to pass out after the game

>It really feels like her development went by way too fast.
The manga has had over a hundred chapters and she's been in high school for almost two years. It's been a pretty gradual build.

tomoko was At the baseball game 3 or 5 hours in 100 + degree heat without anything to drink.

Perhaps. But someone with social anxiety like that doesn't change in a year without proper outside help.

The major progress, and change she went through we a big deal. She stopped "caring what others think", and just went with the flow. Turns out that is what being "normal" means.

What a dirty minded slut.

oh god i'm relating to tomoko

It's actually at around 70+ but chapter 42 would be a good start. It's where Tomoko slowly starts to stop caring.

Tomoko was always like us.

>Post yfw you realized Tomoko has more friends than you

I'm proud of her, but...

And she's always been roughly capable of that as long as she thinks of herself as a superior to the other person in some way. Delinquent-chan is just a delinquent, dicky-chan is just a slut after her brother's dick and in a lower year, creepy glasses is a sick pervert after her brother, and so forth.
The real progress here is that she was able to report baseball glasses to school security in a normal manner.

You really underestimate how powerful don't give a fuck about other people really is.

It is later. Around chapter 70-80 I think? The field trip really was a breaking point for the manga, since she actually managed to get some sort of relationship with someone other than Yuu.

This is the face of a slutty slut slut. Daily pearl thong user. Total zipper dipper!

Maybe.

But people don't just go "Y'know, I just won't care what others think!"

It a what if chapter like that.

Reminder that Tomoko is going to end the series with a girlfriend, screencap this post

>Yuu's hip to waist ratio
How could she not be dick practitioner with those birthing hips.

>kiss me

Tomoko want a boyfriend.

That's the joke

It's common knowledge to everyone, but the issue is whether Yuu does it on purpose to mess with her friends or is really an airhead about it

really user do you really believe that?

The view of Sailor Poon looks like it's through a crudely drawn crotch shot.

So, which girl is it?

>tfw Yuu-san is practically canon

>Sailor Poon
>Tuxedo Musk
Yuused goods hits one right out of the park!

When was the last time she even mentioned wanting one?

If it was that easy, anxieties like what Tomoko has wouldn't be nearly as common.

>denying it when Tomo literally fantasizes about girls way more often than boys
It isnt what the outcome i want, its the outcome that will occur

Are these official? Where did you get these?

>The real progress here is that she was able to report baseball glasses to school security in a normal manner.
What chapter was that?

Komi will win the Tomokib owl.