Bongs won't be able to sustain their economic growth...

Bongs won't be able to sustain their economic growth. Near the end the will focus on military conquests and become a de facto mI litany dictatorship which will eventually implode and the next Somalia will be born. Fuck you bongs, you are dickheads.

>Thinks Britain would fall to Italian standards

What happened, midget?

Did a Brit solder gun down your papa?

I'm proof of your failure

It's hard to save a lost cause

This is some bait know,
But really how is that logical? you have made some huge leaps of logic there

London has already been swarmed with shit skins. It's only a matter of time.

What's the general opinion on Britain in Hong Kong?

oh come on, britain didnt want to save a flea bitten slanty eyed shit hole anyway

idiot

Hong Kong girl in my work. She's lovely and worships the UK, she tells me they regard the reunion with China as the greatest disaster in their history.

That's a pretty minority opinion tbqh. They love Chinese money here.
>save
Didn't need saving back when Britain had balls.

Can a bong chime in and tell me if things are really that bad in bongland with immigrants?

This fall I was in London (didn't see a single mudshit from Heathrow to the tube to the train, what gives are you hiding them?) Then i went north and didnt see any mudshits in Durham and Newcastle.

It's kind of silly we let you go. The historic contract may have ran its course, but too much time has passed; the entire HK culture is different now to when it was under Chinese rule.

My guess is HK will slowly be annexed by China. HK will soon be forgotten and the people there will be speaking Chinese.

They mainly come out at night m8

Theres a school nearby me in Birmingham, when they're walking home past my flat theres maybe 1 white child for every 50 kids

Pretty much. But Hong Kong never came close to being primarily English speaking.

Go back to the Ivory coast you smelly nog.

>'the people there will be speaking Chinese.'
>British education.

>the British military, budget slashed to the point where it probably couldn't beat Argentina, will ever conquer anything

There's also this thing called the pupil premium, simply put the school will get more funding per child if they take in disabled children or children that come from an ethnic minority background.

Listen, as long as we have enough money to arm one man with one pistol and ammunition, we can deal with argentina.
And we're well above that so we'e fine don't worry.