What the fuck did I just watch?

What the fuck did I just watch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qa1mp6ZQ6Mc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A good anime, for once.

The queen of the semen demons.

Lusting for Lain's physical body is not a sin, but sharing said thoughts or concepts with other people is an unforgivable offence to Lain herself.
Keep those thoughts to yourself, unbeliever.

You just saw a really good fucking anime.

P.S. rewatch it on acid. That shit is amazing.

I can't help it.

LETS ALL LOVE LAIN LETS ALL LOVE LAIN LETS ALL LOVE LAIN LETS ALL LETS ALL LOVE LAIN LOVE LAIN LETS ALL LOVE LAIN LETS ALL LOVE LAIN LETS ALL LOVE LAIN

And you don't seem to understand.

>good anime
Stop this meme

Only finished it cause i liked the atmosphere but frankly it was shit

I am not the one to judge you. Only Lain can, and I pray she may have mercy on your naive underestimation of her omnipresence in the wired.

I'm guessing Serial Experiments Lain.

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND

Lain's existance and presence is not at all affected by your shameful attempt at mockery. Seek the truth, you may still be redeemed.

A clusterfuck of random dumb bullshit that had a little to do with the early internet.

It's mostly liked becuause the lead is a loli lesbian and the random snippets of philosophy 101 as told through random visual metaphorical technobabble makes them feel deep and clever.

It's one of those anime that let's teen girls feel smart and deep.

I just finished this. The ending was nice, but it wasn't worth the ride.

But the ride was also nice..

So it's basically NGE?

Getting stuck on a loop is just like watching lain. It's horrible, painful, it makes no sense, but once it's over you notice you just discovered the truth.

An anti-social little girl sinking deeper and deeper into madness because of her extreme isolation with the world.

the anime

she's probably watching us right now

that doesn't make it any less shit

Anischerality.

it never intended to refer the early internet.

when the hell did you get that idea from? It's setting was way advance to today internet.

A shame, he seemed an honest man

its funny that i just watched this recently.. are we connected through the wired unconsciously?

Ah you popped your Lain cherry how cute.

Garbage

A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M

Pretentious shit.

And all the fears he hold so dear

t.moefags

pathetic

This.
People here only like it because of confusing pseudointellectual nonsense that makes them feel smart and beyond average looking underaged lesbian goddess in a meme friendly bear suit.

That's really all it takes for the tards around here to give something the big thumbs up.

Underage lesbianism, cute outfits, girls being godmode and the mere illusion of depth and intellectualism all wrapped in a miles and miles of stupid DRAMA

What's your IQ, senpai?

While I wouldn't go as far as , I do think a lot of the "depth" in Lain is of the "like, woah, man" variety rather than the "write a 50-page treatise discussing the philosophical implications of every detail" kind. Which is fine - having things that make you go "like, woah, man" is valuable - it's just not the kind of depth that some people are looking for.

A good show

the shadows and the buzzing sounds represent the Wired

funny because all moefags like serial experiment lain because the think lain is cute therefore lain is a pretentious moeshit , user !

Trolls and pretention.

LAIN?

A yuri anime.

youtu.be/qa1mp6ZQ6Mc

Why does she wear the suit?

If I took it off, would she die?

Should've photoshopped the men in black's weird optical frame thing onto CIA

lesibanoes

>Lain is a lesbian

dank meme

BadEvagelion

>implying she isn't

>implying she is

a strange flawed but captivating story set in a good setting
With an okay community

Lain knows what you think of her and do to images of her. If she frowned upon it, she'd do something about it. She realizes it's a flaw of our human nature, and chooses not to take it as an offense. After all, isn't it just another way to love Lain?

>and I will be here with you, forever
I wasn't ready for that, and will never be. Holy shit, Lain.

And you don't seem to understand

A shame, you seemed a honest man

Despera NEVER.

Have come to whisper in your ear.

This is amazing.

And you know what they say might hurt you

So I tried so hard watched, and this for the first second and third and fourth and fifth time but no matter how many time but in the end it doesn't even matter: I cannot find an answer for my question? Is she does (Lain) Anischeral?

I mean, really. can somebody PLEASE help me out for answers..? instead of pushing me away and ansculting every time I try to discover.

This a a show doesn't help me for discifering the story, like a baby crawling in nets of ropes, instead confusing, especially at the end, where in confusing me. All the episodes left me confusing what is real in the show and what is just meraphorical. Does she an actual anischerality, simply or meraphorical for anternal state?

For anstanc elain shows to the equals and to the ones who have lost it a dissconnect? For years I have a belief that such an exozation characterizes her Anischerality, but perhaps after all the dedthes and envents of the show, she instead has become so numb to the nature of such envents that she dodn't connect? Many people say it has does without impact, but I can't feel you there.

Penchance anstead of Lain, of Anischeral, penchance SEL's Lain simply was a symbol to Us that even an society run on Technologues is will be subjective to all the humanity, and the same vices rutines that society has become routine and penchance her development is about breaking the habits?

I feel close as one step closer to solving this mystery. I'm about to break through, any help??

Love.

you guys ruined it, we are singing about OP in third person. Suppose to replace "you" with he/him pronouns

Sounds like you're talking about Evangelion.

Are you Johnny Spaceboots?

wut

An overrated show for hipsters and 3x3 memers.

its the autistic lain poster

ignore him

What's with all the Lain threads recently? Because I'm noticing an uptick in shitposters as well (is it just because school's almost out for winter holidays?).

theres only been a couple this week

>acid

fucking degenerate.

Could be because Lain has been posted a lot on Sup Forums since last year

>These threads