Was he cheated in 2008 elections? i am too young to remember

was he cheated in 2008 elections? i am too young to remember

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W53n-L7OmYg
youtu.be/L6D3uPLlCu8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes.

Yes, they robbed him of several early states.

would he have won the presidency?

He was cheated in 2008 but even more so in 2012. He was getting thousands of people to his rallies with no support from the fake news.
Video: youtube.com/watch?v=W53n-L7OmYg
The media wouldn't even criticize him. The only time they mentioned him at all was to say that he couldn't win. People hadn't caught on to the media's trickery yet, so they didn't realize "he can't win" really meant "we can't afford to let him win."
The Republican establishment was also against him. If not for their opposition, he could have had the nomination, and from there he would have debated Obama. Obama would stand no chance in the debate. Instead, the Republican party nominated Mitt Romney, the author of Romneycare (the predecessor to Obamacare) in an election year when the big issue Republicans cared about was Obamacare. I figure they wanted to throw the election to Obama.

we will never know

get out underage FAGGOT

Yes, he was cheated.

Incredibly doubtful. He was a non-establishment candidate that didn't have powerful media presence.

This. So much this. How many of us Paultards are left here?

The media intentionally ignored him, and on top of that they even removed any reference to him in the polls.

If you can still find the old polling info that MSM used on tv you can see how they completely left him out even when he was in first place in some cases. They just refused to talk about him.

Yes, inasmuch as the Establishment conspired with the MSM to stop him. No, inasmuch as he never had the charisma to win even if they hadn't. Kek was just waking up at the time, so it turns out it wasn't yet happening.

In my experience the majority of 2008-2012 Paultards have transitioned to hardline nationalism because of (((them))).

The most egregious act was when they stole Iowa from him in 2012. That could have been big if he had won Iowa.

Yeah, remember when they brutally cut him off before he finished about something Iraq, or was it Israel related?

Cheated? he got Bernie'd

Literally right-wing Bernie.
It's always the same fucking show, only repeats, nothing new.

Example, we have been busting "global pedophile rings" once every 8-16 years for a LONG time, but everyone acts like this one is different for some reason.
It's most likely just a way to do some clean up for a crime syndicate, possibly even for the benefit of a global pedophile ring.

I'm so weary, anons.

not cheated but was totally ignored by the media. His supporters were mostly retarded however

cheated worse than bernie

Paultard here but I'd vote Rand over Trump anyday, and hardly consider myself a nationalist, more of a minarchist

Know that feeling.
I can't get behind Rand. He's far too different.

If he had the same no fucks iven attitude that Trump has, he would have won.

He was too radical for blue pilled boomers who watch Fox news

At the 2012 RNC convention in Tampa, they cut the mike off whenever his name was mentioned. And during the FOX News debate, I remember the moderator rolling his eyes whenever Ron Paul started making any anti war points. It was really a top to bottom conspiracy to keep him from being successful.

Trump wasn't just attitude. Trump knew how to make the narrative revolve around him, it was the literal opposite of Ron Paul who couldn't even get a NEGATIVE mention on media outlets.

Yes

he cheated himself though. the media would ignore him but he never said anything when he got the 5 min to talk. Not like trump who forced everyone to watch him with his bullshit. Honestly, im glad paul didn't win. HE seems weak to me now that he didn't stick up for himself at that time

Would changing your name to 'Someone Else' and starting a large viral marketing campaign be a stupid way to win the presidency or a senate seat?

No cheated, just not taken seriously by voters who listened to msm. 2016 was the first time I voted for one of the big 2. People who are upset about 45 have no one to blame but themselves. The US had many chances to get our country on the up and up, but decided to vote for skin color, sex, or whatever candidate we were told to vote for.

youtu.be/L6D3uPLlCu8

because trump played the low IQ game
ron paul was literally too smart to win

Reporting in.

>Low IQ game
>Not only consistently held media attention, but drew it from other candidates
>Won the election despite the insurmountable odds against him

What you call "high IQ", I just call lazy and naive. Ron Paul didn't make the kind of effort necessary to overcome his complete and utter disadvantage. A strategy that is very obviously not working, and wasn't expected to work, can't be called an intelligent strategy.

I know, I was being sarcastic
On serious note Ron is incapable of media reach, it's pretty telling that Ron's show on youtube gets very few views.