What would you do to Gypsies if you could choose?

What would you do to Gypsies if you could choose?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crossfire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Gypsy_Round-up
youtube.com/watch?v=y51IJ5wQuM8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Force them to follow the law.

send them back to india

Let them dance.

Make them slaves, beating them to a pulp and make them work for food and shelter, also killing the ones who steal /misbehave.
Oh , wait, we did that for the past 500 years until the Westcucks forced us to let them free, and now the gyppos are stealing everything that isnt nailed to the floor.At least most of them are in Italy and France.

Extermination

You will be able to alter gravity before you manage to do this.

Genocide.

I would gather all of them and send them to every politician who want to import them and tell them to live with eachother.

Teach them to be more like normal people, go to school, obey the law, have a fixed place of residence, etc.

I would round them up, together with the muslims (the ethnic monkeys and the converts), the sodomites, the feminists, the people who work for the media and the retards. Put them all in halls arond the country.

Then crossfire until the country is clean.

Wtf is crossfire?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crossfire

Spread them evenly throughout African countries and wait for the happenings to commence

Siberian concentration camps

Imagine the video where the potato thiefs get set on fire, That would be a daily occurance with gypsies in Africa because they are genetically programmed to steal and scam.

starts with gas, ends with chamber

So, what nationality are gypsies? Are they labeled due to lifestyle loke the amerocan hillbilly or do they all have a common heritage from somewhere else?

Romania tried to euthanize them and the EU cried.

They come from India

send them in the russian far east

What about the ones in UK? White trash Scotsman and Irishmen or are they some kind of slav?

at this point, they arent even indian anymore. Theyre a mutt race of indian,iranian,arab,roach,slav,and a dash of germanic

I'm not sure about the ones in UK, but they're probably just lowlife, alcoholic, drug-using trash descended from lowlife trash. The ones in Eastern Europe are definitely from India though
They're clearly distinct from the rest of Indians, but India is where their ancestors come from.

turn them into soap

if they can't adapt to society, send them back to india and give them their own nation to call home

See Good one, boss!

Proofs? I know that in the early '00s talk of "taking care of them" (pic related) was mainstream, but I've never heard of any initiative.

Also good solutions

deportation by catapult, let Belgium or Germany deal with them.

This, and use them to scrub toilets

Kill them all. There is literally nothing worth of existence when it comes to gypsies.

Even fucking kikes are better than that subhuman dirty stinking deceitful scum.

That's pretty hot actually.

Kill them all.

Gypsies are real subhumans, they are dirt, they are violent, they don't understand a shit. We have gypies since the 1700 and they still don't speak a proper italian, they can't fucking read....

Trade them for out niggers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Gypsy_Round-up

If this is a "one nigger for one gypsy" deal I think you're getting the short end of the stick, burgerbro. Although both niggers and gyppos are worth less than dirt.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Gypsy_Round-up

Noice, one could say you the spanish were nazis before it was cool, expelling jews and rounding up gipsies.

Throw them back into India so they can go back to being the Untouchables that they are while telling them if they come back, they will die. If they come back, I would kill them. A Poo belongs with the rest.

youtube.com/watch?v=y51IJ5wQuM8

Literally a SHITTIER (!!!!!!!!) version of pajeets!

I mean...

i would give each one a peach

I've never known any, but aren't the majority of them thieves or pickpockets? Niggers are definitely more violent, but we at least have a good proportion of them that behave and can work in a society. But then again, I don't see Jews promoting gyspy culture in Europe... It's hard to decide which one is worse.

Niggers are more violent and prone to rioting than gypsies, yeah. But that also comes from there being so many of them, sometimes so many that they're the majority population in entire cities.
Gypsies on the other hand are cunning shits. Thieves and pickpockets, yeah, and less likely to rob you at knife/gunpoint, but that also makes it a lot harder for the authorities to take them seriously. They know how to fly under the radar and since they're gypsies they know that when they've fucked up they can just move to the next city, niggers tend to alternate between the same city and prison over and over again.

Just form lynch mobs and gas them if they're that bad

No point in leaving them around so your children have to deal with them

But that's just the thing. They're not bad or mean enough to justify lynch mobs since all they do is pick pocketing and thieving.

I could ask you why you don't form lynch mobs and gas niggers, when they're even worse.

gas

Give them an own country.
They could share Israel with jews.

> xvideos com/video11052432/

Are they halfway decent whores, at least?

If anyone here knows, that'd be great

Niggers have only been super niggery for 30 years (and we kill the mega niggers all the time), gypsies have been the same for many hundreds of years.
A huge portion of niggers also act like normal people who have integrated into society. Gypsies sound way worse. If we had a significant Gypsy population I guarantee we would have lynched a shitload if they all started gypping here.

ship them back to egypt

>gyspies have no implict country
You can just kill them
>jews have a long history of displacement and their lands invaded as they become nomadic and guys tell them STOP FUCKING BEING NOMADIC YOU FAGGOTS

>A huge portion of niggers also act like normal people who have integrated into society
Ah, there it is. The Civ-Nat nigger apologist.

Here's pic related if anyone is interested in destroying gypsy ghettos
Mimosa tree, Kudzu and Japanese Knotweed are good house/infrastructure breakers, although I don't know how easy would it be to buy some seeds

like my romanian aunt said "if i had a gun i'd kill them all"

This, since the women seem pretty cute if nothing else.

guess it. memefag

This

Ah there it is, the ignore the entire point by making a retarded assumption too pussy to lynch his Gypsies faggot

I'm not a civ-nat, but it is a fact a large proportion of niggers work and the majority of them have jobs and contribute to society. Can you say the same of gypsies? Either deal with your gypsies, or leave them for your children to live with. Niggers can be controlled, 95% of our history demonstrates this. Most of Europe is completely ineffectual at controlling Gypsies, the past seven hundred years they've fucked your people with relatively few repercussions is evidence of that.

Kikes wash themselves.

Give them the evil eye.