Syndicalism

What's wrong with syndicalism Sup Forums? Seems like the best economic arrangement for goods-producing sectors of the economy. It's capitalist in a sense because those who produce and cooperate best will earn the most. If workers have a stake in profit of the businesses they work for it will motivate them more. Workers would ideally be allowed to have some type of freedom in the way their place of work operates. On top of this its inherently anti-statist. Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cooperative
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahatma_Gandhi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anarcho syndicalism is shit. National syndicalism is the ideal system.
Not all forms of syndicalism were created equally.

Because shady organizations usually take over syndicates and use them to fulfill their agendas, such as the Mafia or Communist Parties

Explain
Syndicates and unions are two different things. I think that modern syndicates can be structured in a way so that all financial data from a specific organization can be transparent but also so that those who are most knowledgeable can be in positions of leadership without just being union reps working on the legislative behalf of an organization, hence where I think the anarcho part is important.

Nationalize large businesses that are a threat to the nation, such as those who outsource jobs or engage in a globalist agenda. Monsanto, Google and facebook come to mind. Organize smaller businesses into syndicates under a guild system. The guilds would regulate industries and act as trade schools for people to move up into management and administrative roles within the corporate state.

I did say "goods producing sectors." I don't think that syndicalism would work as well with highly technical and global corporations, at least the ones that solely produce software, like Facebook. I think the whole idea of syndicates is to eventually eliminate the management and administrative roles and delegate them to the syndicates.

There is a surprisingly thin line between anarchism (specifically syndicalism) and fascism (e.g. national-syndicalism). The difference is the importance ascribed to the concept of nation. The relationship between anarchism and early Italian fascism is quite interesting.

I doubt a thread on Sup Forums is enough to teach me about your ideology. Recommend me some literature on the syndicalist doctrine. Anarchist and nationalist works are both fine.

this is correct

That's a fair point. Honestly, the ideas of the 20th century might need to be updated for our increasingly digitized world.
That's true. The french anarcho-Syndicalist Georges Sorel did a lot to influence fascist tactics, propaganda, and economics.

Fuck all kike ideologies

>Capital and the Debt Trap reports that "cooperatives tend to have a longer life than other types of enterprise, and thus a higher level of entrepreneurial sustainability". This resilience has been attributed to how cooperatives share risks and rewards between members, how they harness the ideas of many and how members have a tangible ownership stake in the business. Additionally, "cooperative banks build up counter-cyclical buffers that function well in case of a crisis," and are less likely to lead members and clients towards a debt trap (p. 216). This is explained by their more democratic governance that reduces perverse incentives and subsequent contributions to economic bubbles.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cooperative

>According to Gandhi, a non-violent state is like an "ordered anarchy".[328] In a society of mostly non-violent individuals, those who are violent will sooner or later accept discipline or leave the community, stated Gandhi.[328] He emphasised a society where individuals believed more in learning about their duties and responsibilities, not demanded rights and privileges. On returning from South Africa, when Gandhi received a letter asking for his participation in writing a world charter for human rights, he responded saying, "in my experience, it is far more important to have a charter for human duties."[329]
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahatma_Gandhi

Indeed, that was an apt and true reply which was given to Alexander the Great by a pirate who had been seized. For when that king had asked the man what he meant by keeping hostile possession of the sea, he answered with bold pride, "What do you mean by seizing the whole earth; because I do it with a petty ship, I am called a robber, while you who does it with a great fleet are styled emperor".

Asking for a question
Was it easier said than was actually done?
Do you even believe them?
Do you even believe that there's a race to be won?

Then we ought not to retaliate or render evil for evil to anyone, whatever evil we may have suffered from him. But I would have you consider, Crito, whether you really mean what you are saying. For this opinion has never been held, and never will be held, by any considerable number of persons; and those who are agreed and those who are not agreed upon this point have no common ground, and can only despise one another, when they see how widely they differ. Tell me, then, whether you agree with and assent to my first principle, that neither injury nor retaliation nor warding off evil by evil is ever right. And shall that be the premise of our agreement? Or do you decline and dissent from this? For this has been of old and is still my opinion; but, if you are of another opinion, let me hear what you have to say.

Socrates

allowing shitskins

locusts have no king, yet they advance together in ranks; Proverbs 30:27

Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.

What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly; it is dearness only that gives everything its value.

The world is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.

'Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death.

Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one.

Thomas Paine

If you shut up truth and bury it under the ground, it will but grow, and gather to itself such explosive power that the day it bursts through it will blow up everything in its way.

Émile Zola

What are you trying to say?

John answered, "Anyone who has two shirts should share with the one who has none, and anyone who has food should do the same."

>goods-producing
>(((capitalist in a sense)))
>self management = real gomms reddit sezz tho

lel give me a fucking break dude

I'll share my shirt if they're a citizen of my nation. Otherwise I'm keeping my shirts.

Gas the Syndicalists, Reclaim the Birthright.

He also said, "This is what the kingdom of God is like. A man scatters seed on the ground...

It is highly unrealistic, you have not offered how the economic system in such a system function. For instance, how is the value of goods and services determined?