NN Cucks BTFO

The meme speaks for itself, NN won't save you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wQtiIazfoQM
youtube.com/watch?v=B03eByZia5I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/wQtiIazfoQM

>Literally no different from muh Constitution arguments

Fetishizing a document that hasn't and will never save you.

youtube.com/watch?v=B03eByZia5I

weev agrees with me

What makes you think that removing NN will get rid of Google, Facebook or Jewtube? If anything that's all that will be available while more "controversial" sites like Sup Forums, stormfront and anything else deemed non-kosher will be completely blacklisted.

>You're missing the analogy

Here's a hint

I understand the meme. The point I'm making is that without NN you might as well just remove the white kid/Sup Forums from the picture completely because that's what you'll get.

Based on what? Your fear mongering?

What is the motive for this incredibly bad business decision?

>Implying that NN is the only thing preserving Sup Forums

Does a website called the Daily Stormer ring a bell? How did NN save them? That's why ICANN is the real problem we should be facing not NN.

Getting fucked by corporations is no better than getting fucked by the government.

ISP's have monopolies. They can essentially do whatever they want when there's essentially no market for consumers.
We should do that too. We should also break up Google and facebook while keeping NN.
I agree.

Just like 'muh constitution' cucks believe that it will save them when whites are a minority. They are wrong, just as shills to keep NN are wrong.

That's not a motive to fuck over 100% of your customer base. Try again.

Their customer base has no where to go. A lot of them will pay the added fees. Most people aren't going to drop their internet all together. You're very naive if you don't think ISP's exist to make as much money as possible.

>there's essentially no market for customers

THATS BECAUSE OF NN! It's another needless overreaching piece of government regulation that is holding back the internet.

You act like the internet is free now, they have always charge more for premium service. NN just stops ISP from charging content providers like Netflix and Jewtube, why are you protecting Soros shills?

So fucking stupid. If mcdonalds is the only place to get a burger in your city and they are selling them for retarded prices one of two things will happen.

1. A new burger shop opens up with reasonable prices
2. People stop eating burgers until they fix their stupid prices.

Are you so fucking pathetic you couldn't go without internet for a week? A month? Verizon already tried to block Sup Forums pre 2015 OIO rulings, and you know what they did? BACKTRACKED IN DAYS

Also this
You brainlet. The monopoly exists because regulations entrench them. You know how much easier it is to provide a service/product when you don't have a million things to cross off your checklist first?

Canada redeemed, whats the law up there? Does a leaf need NN to surf Sup Forums?

We have the Canadian Radio-Television and Telecommunications Commission. They essentially have the censorship powers that NN puts into place but only for A/V. Harper did us pretty good in that respect.

ALSO THIS:

"The CRTC does not directly regulate rates, quality of service issues, or business practices for Internet service providers." yet no tiered packages here hmmmm

It's almost like we don't need the government regulating the internet...

Both side's arguments sound convincing, but I trust weev.

They already shutdown Stormfront as well as the Daily Stormer. NN didn't help at all.

They said fuck white people.

I said fuck their supreme court, fuck their rights, fuck their net neutrality, fuck their healthcare, fuck their universal wage.