Pack of Blacks beats up White girl in Detroit

How did most industrialized city in America become ghetto jungle Sup Forums? How did over 50 years of voting for Democrats work?

youtube.com/watch?v=V4twQNTrFg8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2own7V_iENU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

burn the coal...

...pay the toll

Detroit went form 90% white to 8% white in just 70 years, how did this happen?

Jews.

>white girl in D-Town
Nigs gonna nog.

Love seeing women hurt. They deserve it no matter the reason. Beat the shit out of every woman today!

She asked for it. If you can see a nigger you are too close.

whites left for the suburbs and niggers being too dumb to move stayed in the dead urban areas

That's fucked up thinking

>How did over 50 years of voting for Democrats work?

My ex's gay uncle was the city's accountant in the late 70s and 80s. Judging by his personality, I'm pretty sure he just rubber stamped everything and focused on partying.

Always remember:

IGNORE SODOMITE ORDERS.

Liberal policies

Pack of niggers beats up white jew.
There. Fixed.

she may have some jewish

>Detroit

Lol, she was asking for it.

why do any whites stay in detroit at this point?

I'm jealous. She'll heal within a few months, but can sue that school with a huge civil lawsuit and make hundreds of thousands if not a million, and then sue each and every student that hit her, on the video, for criminal charges.

What an opportunity.

you can say the same for for the whole state of California
with 27% white births and falling fast

Hipsters

Unions attracted the lazies

She'll lose

how jewish of you

there's a profit to be made running businesses

>black people passing drug tests

She was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

NOW THATS WHY GUNS ARE LEGAL IN US

No she won't. You know how I know? Because 2 years I got beat up and almost killed, far far more seriously than the girl in that video, by a nigger in Philadelphia, sued him, and won. And I'm not jewish.

Often times they only get tested after injury

>sue
detroit government is all black
you can't sue for being beat up at school
they school will most likely not even expel those students
they will all claim she called them niggers and she is fucked

Why are all those Americans attacking the white person?

Love the dramatic music

I see no colour though. It's am*ricans attacking am*ricans, nothing to see here, move along please.

>lawsuit.
>having anything to do with gubmint.
>doesn't understand that the courts try to at least appear subjective.
>implying that if they're biased she can't make it into a national story.
>memeflag. Kys

I wonder if there any of the 20 million, 6'5" blond hair, blue eyed, horse cocked, 160+IQ, well muscled, rich Sup Forumsacks there, would there have been a different outcome?

But niggers don't have any money. Straight from taxpayers.

>Detroit government is all black
That has nothing to do at all with what I said. Are you like 15? Doesn't matter what the school does, she needs to sue the school for money. Suing the niggers for criminal charges is just extra.

That's because you don't actually live in California. If you can live with your parents, there is a lot of money to be made, and there are a fair amount of good neigghborhoods. La is only 7% black, as opposed to Detroit, he heart of darkness. Way more Mexicans here, who are more incompetent than they are destructive.

>implying that this shit doesn't happen every fucking day in detroit

youtube.com/watch?v=2own7V_iENU

YOU CAN NOT SUE A SCHOOL FOR KIDS FIGHTING
are you a fucking idiot

Not really. Far too many people to have a realistic chance of winning, unless the niggs get scared and don't engage.
That being said, I would've jumped in cause I freaking love fighting, even if I got my ass beat

Looks like she's open her mouth too wide. Where the whities just ask her to calm down niggs bite her.

she prolly deserve it like most white peeps

Goddammit read what I said. She sues the school for the money, the niggers for criminal charges. The niggers will make a plea deal (as always) and you should take the plea because the judge might rule against you in court. When you take the plea you win, no court case. That will amount, usually, to almost nothing for the niggers but doesn't matter.

Yes it's taxpayer money, which the school was mishandling by not using it to protect its students. Which is why it goes to the student to cover medical bills. What part do you not understand?

decent music scene and entertainment district

You absolutely can sue a school district for teacher negligence in places like this.

This is fucking America bro, I could sue you for being a fucking retard right this instant if I wanted to.

>sues the school for money
So the few white kids there get an even more third world tier education

pic looks fake af

So what if it happens every day dude? The point is about her being able to sue them, not the frequency of gorilla attacks.
She has undeniable proof and if she has the guts, can and will take them down.
At the very least, our prisons will get more crowded.

Fuck them. Start having some self-interest.

DYSFUNCTION BEGETS DYSFUNCTION

>It has to be the kids fault and not the liberal brainwashed parents
I feel bad for them and you should too.

The relationship between rich industrialists and labor unions have been shaky and passive-aggressive at best in America after the 20th century began. This has a lot to do with the structure of government and the relationship between it and the financial sector here. Also labor unions used to be pretty ethno-nationalist before the 20th century. But as Marxism took hold of the ranks it turned into a real shit show, leading to a lot of antisocial patterns and an eventual Democrat political monopoly. It's convoluted, but this is the endgame of basically any highly industrialized area at this point in this country.

Industry will not save America. The interests are all too convoluted, and anywhere industry thrives will always become a favela tier shit hole because no one can control the antisocial insanity of the financial powers or the unions.

So, from where did the Black come in Detroit?

>So the few white kids there get an even more third world tier education
Those kids would get a far superior education if the school funding was cut to 0$.

Trump is close to going into detroit with an army of feds. Watch. He will bring back detroit in just a monthh when he does it.

SCHOOLS HAVE SOVEREIGN IMMUNITY YOU FUCKING IDIOTS
>SCHOOLS HAVE SOVEREIGN IMMUNITY YOU FUCKING IDIOTS
SCHOOLS HAVE SOVEREIGN IMMUNITY YOU FUCKING IDIOTS
>SCHOOLS HAVE SOVEREIGN IMMUNITY YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

The white percentage is likely much lower than that as Muslims are included in that and the US's largest Muslim colony is adjacent to Detroit.

TAKE THE VOTING RIGHTS!!!!

That meme would have been better if it was saluting the flag and had a bigger set of man tits.

> "Waah white women are so stupid why wont the fuck me they deserve to die
>" wtf why are our white women getting hurt!

Pol everyone

How tf is she white. She has at least 3 Nig features from what I can see

Any way theres a chance we can get help from the kkk? I as a non white never thought id say that.

Were you homeschooled? I was homeschooled for a few years due to mental illness and I have severe social anxiety. Public schools have some benefits, whether niggers lurk there or not. I went to school with blacks, and I hated 90% of them. Some niggers are good, but the majority are violent apes. I'm half black myself (le 56% face), but I don't listen to rap music and live off of gibs and crack cocaine like most niggers.

>How did most industrialized city in America become ghetto jungle Sup Forums?
Niggers

Can she not sue them in a Court outside of Detriot, that has more whites judges?

You got beat up by a nigger and relied on the state instead of fighting back like a man. Interesting!

Schools are supposed to keep their students safe. Dunno about you, but it appears they weren't doing a splendid job at it. Depends on local law anyway, but if not the school/city, then the individuals for sure

The sooner Detroit gets put out of its misery, the better.

Spoke like a true jew, oy vey

The south as always. Detroit used to be the jewel of North America. Being from Detroit was considered an honor, cars were rolling out of the assembly line like crazy. Then niggers, niggers never change

This, also the 8% stat is from the 2010 census, so it's likely much lower these days

the south bred niggers like maggots and the wars created a labor shortage which drove the niggers up here and they ruined everything. god damn the south to hell

>The south as always.
So, did somebody encouraged them to move in Detroit, like some government policies?

SCHOOLS HAVE SOVEREIGN IMMUNITY

white us citizens , are there any moral rules for men like not to hit a women?

Yeah, blame the south you stupid asshole.

burn the coal pay the toll

>Being from Detroit was considered an honor, cars were rolling out of the assembly line like crazy. Then niggers, niggers never change
I see it was a working class area.

A REDHEAD EVERY FUCKING TIME

>All these american flags
>blaming the girl and making fun of her

>Sup Forums is one person

>be white
>be alone around pack of nigger
I understand some whites are poor and can't leave but fuck. living around niggers is like living in the jungles of catachan. it's a constant stuggle for survival and the weak are winnowed out.

>brown eyes

They beat up one of their own

>Don't talk about religion don't talk about race

we'll see how the pendulum swings, after all the hub-bub surround trump's presidency, afterwards america will either be extremely conservative/borderline fascist and detroit will be fixed, or libtards will try to turn the whole country into detroit rapidly

user, sweetie, why you bait so bad? I swear even the quality of bait has fallen around here.

White enough to be pushed into normie concience that nigs are bad.

Sorry user, I'm not too sure about the gubmint, but I do know that there was a labor shortage and factory jobs paid well.

No they fucking don't. Turn on the tv and you'll hear about schools being sued all the freaking time.

How did he blame the south you redneck idiot? He just stated historical facts that indeed you breed your slaves

>No they fucking don't
fuck off nigger lover, yes they do
but that doesn't mean that they can't be sued
each state can handle things differently case by case

It was a working class area yes, but every car made in the U.S was made in Detroit. Also, U.S made cars were considered of good quality and we took pride in them, just like Hanz does for BMW and shit.
If you wanna feel croatbro, check out pictures of old Detroit and look where it's at now.

Hey, we need more redpilled people amirte. What do you think living among nigs does to ya

Detroit.......

He said "god damn the south to hell". I'm not even southern but he sounds like a fucking retard blaming this on the south. This is the state of any post-industrial city in Weimerica. Look at St. Louis or any place that used to build things, after NYC fell to the juden and the labor unions turned into cultural Marxist vassals.

Fuck you for even implying this is the fault of poor white farmers in the south, most of whom never had an ancestor who owned a single slave. And the south as a whole didn't prop up their population with gibs, that was the political machines that wanted them as a voting bloc. Every cuck like you deserves rope.

White women getting blacked

By voting in nothing but democrat trash since 1965.

>relaxed around blacks
>lived near a major nigger infested city
>likely a coal burner

Fake news.

Yeah, didn't read that last one because phone posting. However, if it wasn't for the civil war, niggs would've been sent to Liberia.

You're too dumb, even for a spick

Whites fled the city and niggs voted for niggs. Even a white democrat is better than a nigger. I've heard it's making a comback though, thanks to hipsters. Also properties there are dirt cheap.

>It was a working class area yes, but every car made in the U.S was made in Detroit. Also, U.S made cars were considered of good quality and we took pride in them, just like Hanz does for BMW and shit.If you wanna feel croatbro, check out pictures of old Detroit and look where it's at now.
Ok. I am not sure to blame niggers on the downfall of Detroti. US cars are relativly unpopular in Europe in compared to Italian and German one.

>tfw you probably shouldn't have freed all those slaves

>White person gets beat up
Ohh noo, that sucks

Lincoln wanted to do it anyway. If only...

>reminder slavery was a jewish conspiracy