600lb woman

This is Penny. She weighs over 600lbs. Due to her weight she is unable to work and gets government disability of up to 1100$ a month. She sits in her bed all day while her husband feeds her deep fried wontons, whole hams, and soda, at the cost of tax payers. It takes the fire department to move her out of the house, at the cost of tax payers. She has monthly Dr. visits to fix her issues, at the cost of taxpayers. She is not making progress and will blame the dr for bullying her, at the cost of tax payers. She has a small child who imitates her. There are other like Penny who receive government disability due to weight.

youtube.com/watch?v=sS2aZFCYxrc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qOMGgGpIBaI
youtu.be/ZmguYYOT6BE
youtube.com/watch?v=o-YlhaZnbn8
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39735904
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wish what her ass smells like!

The jokes just write themselves

I wish it would smell like New Delhi.

probably would remind you of home

You would think that a health insurance culture would eliminate these parasites, sadly not.

Whole milk episode of Penny
youtube.com/watch?v=qOMGgGpIBaI

It's unfair, she deserves a bullet.

Another 600lb white american jew.....

Disgusting. What a fat pig. And on the taxpayers dime. In this day and age, no one has an excuse to be a fat tub of lard. Hollywood doesn't help, they are perpetuating the "fat ass" fad. Everyone knows not enough exercise and too many calories makes you fat. Anyone who is fat is either stupid, lazy or brain damaged. I suspect lazy. Followed by stupid.

The only show I watch on a regular basis. Fucking fascinating.

KILL FATTIES

The esoteric Jew transcends beyond he race. Any free loader in my opinion is a Jew.

The solution is simple: Cut her off.

No more disability $, no more firemen moving services, no more help until she agrees to a severe calorie restricted diet and looses weight.

A bullet? You would need a magazine.

>Penny
more like Pound

Can I have sex with her please?

Why would it? Sick people are worth a lot of money, the for profit medical system wants people like penny.

We have the right to serve our nation just as you have a right to serve yours.
Don't hate on us for what our modern politicians make up fight for.

Just take a big breath in right now

people this fat, although no one ever says it, its always 100% a fetish thing for them

What's crazy is she make more money monthly doing nothing than the average polish citizen whom supposedly makes $500 a month.

There should be a law that if you spend more than 5 months on welfare you are taken to get put down.

>Pound
more like American

Penny? Dat bitch a dime, mmmm, mmmm

Medfag here, I can assure you we do not. I have a frequent flyer who weighs 500lbs. She shuffled in to my office every week, complaining of a high “fever”, meaning 98.6F- she believes her core temp is 96 degrees so if she hits 98 she loses her shit and believes she is going septic. She also has a tracheostomy and to this day no one can tell me why she has it- it was placed for respiratory support for a hospitalization years ago but she has no fucking reason at all to still have it. I made the mistake of mentioning this early on and she went hysterical in the clinic. So now I nod my head and give her sympathy. She sucks my soul apart and ruins my entire day when she presents. So no, we’d rather not see these people.

>She has a small child.

WTF? How?

youtu.be/ZmguYYOT6BE

This TLC show exposes that it's further than 56%, maybe as low as a 30% face.

Omg. Thats fucking repulsive. The smell, the infection. The pain.....

>White woman with white child
So she's done more to save our race than most people on here.

that's just the price of Freedom you dim maple gook. You would never understand. Sad!

lol oh pajeet you're not that bad

americans were a mistake

He'd be really disappointed in the country these days.
But I miss him dearly.

How much should you weigh to receive gibs and would america accept someone like me?

Amerimutts in a nutshell

Damnit Pajeet

Could you imagine that job?
"Please print me 1000 business cards that say "Professional Crevice Scraper".

Roll her in flour and look for the wet spot.

answer me dammit

Barnacle removal is a common trade.

AAAAAAAAAARGH THATS IT .. NEVER I LOOK @ Sup Forums AGAIN

me too, brother. me too.

I felt nauseous for a moment

Here is another 600lb woman episode
youtube.com/watch?v=o-YlhaZnbn8

It has the same Dr. How must he feel to see these same type of people with no progress.

open bobs

Fat beached honkey whale. Whites really are degenerate, hahaha.

Man the harpoons

uh i hate that show the lard asses dont need surgery all the need to do is stop eating their fat is food all they need to do is to stop eating and drink water

i did that for a month and lost 37lbs with no exercise

This is the average Trump supporter. Fat, white, and retarded

i can watch isis beheading videos all day with no problem but that shit makes me gag i could only image the smell ass and balls sweat smell x1000

>social healthcare should be a human rig-

what the absolute fuck

The average 56% democrat

so basically penny weighs more than a silver dollar

The shows on Hulu so I turned it on for background noise while I was cleaning and S2EP1 the husband will piss you off more than the wife
Guys a dick

don't envy her, mimic her!

I wish they would televise theese things being thrown in an Alligator-Pit, or rolled down a Mountain.
Maybe after the big reset…

i had a patient several years ago who was pushing 400, would complain that i wasn't controlling her diet effectively, then i found out a week after that she was ordering 3 pizzas each evening while "eating prudently" during the day

these people must be placed in a kind of "camp" where they are only allocated an appropriate amount of food, and once they are safely mobile, they must walk to reach their meals

We're gonna need a bigger oven

I have too many morals to kill them but to I'm not retarded enough to give them welfare because I know they won't improve, We should force these people into fatty rehab where albeit the care is good if forces them to lose weight.

Can't be many of these fucks for it to cost too much and would probably lower costs

Just kill this dude already! Fuck.

Why would you let this monster live?

Worked my ass off whole life until hurt and disabled. Get way less than she does after working and paying mucho taxes!! Cut this bitch off...too many people like this. Get a gastric bypass fat pig!!!

Do you think she voted Trump?

Do you think she voted Trump?

>until she agrees to a...
No. Just cut her off. Cut all social spending. PERIOD.

You really got your priorities straight if you support people like her while able bodied people get ruined over a single hospital bill.

Fly her to subsaharan africa
Let them handle her

I think we should attack ISIS with those vids.
Print and air drop thousands of VHS copies of this webm.
Make vids like "10 top beheadings" or "10 top ways to get blown to heaven" and rick roll them into watching this.
Hack every twitter account and start posting this like fuck...
Send email spam to ISIS recruiters (Do they recruit via mail?)
As a last resort print a still from this webm and just air drop or hang it on the walls and goat asses in villages.

livin' large baybay
livin' large

What show is this?

POP OFF JAMES!

Death camp more like. Would take them months to die if left alone.

you cool. at least you can bantz yourself, good for you

named """ penny""", weighs several hundred pounds, christ

Low core temp? Get that bitch a curling iron and an extension cord. Tell her to open wide.

if these horrible tumors on society simply must have government assistance, the should get obese person vouchers instead of money that can only be exchanged for healthy foods.

she is basically a medical experiment at this point. its not all grim and bad. some good data can be had from her.

>KILL FATTIES
MAKE SOAP

>americans were a mistake
americans were an experiment
they failed yet nonetheless an experiment

If she didn't have an 'enabler', someone to get her food/water and etc, she would die. How does a 600lb body move around? Where is the toilet designed to handle that super-sized ass?

Cut of the lower body.

Is this kid capable of making any other face?

we chose to been known as MO (morbidly obese) folks

open vegene

I am on disability because of my stroke, however, I refuse to have someone feed, bare, and clothe me. I have already had a month of that when I was in the hospital last year. I can walk with a gimp and talk now, even though I can't get any use out of my arm. Im thankful for disability because i can get on my feet again, I've already blew through my savings paying a 30000 hospital bill with insurance and 20k more when my insurance renewed this year. I'm getting ready to go back to work at the start of the year.

That being said, at the local social security office appointment, I'd expect it to be majority black since we have a large black community here in fort worth. I wish I could have used my cell phone to take pictures because there was only one black old lady and the rest was from Mexico and from other south and central America countries. The all had passports. What a fucking joke.

I had to wait 8 months for my SS to kick in when they only had to apply for emergency relief and did not pay a dime in SS.

>She has a small child
how did that baby find its way out?

>Cuck o nut

fucking pajeet kek

and people think that a president is going to fix problems that have been festering for decades

thanks for your story user

We should make people like this go to government programs where we starve them for 90 days and treat them like shit for being disgusting ugly sacks of flesh. If they suicide it should be seen as a blessing.

>1100$ a month
That's almost as much as the average nigger gets a month!

another reason why we need right wing death squads

They have to have special ovens to cremate them because of all the fat....bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39735904

>Where is the toilet designed to handle that super-sized ass?
she probably pisses and shits in a bucket. I have no clue how she wipes her ass though

Just shoot it ffs

O SAY, CAN YOU SEE!

or....

Kill it, it's the Blob, better call Kevin Dillon and Shawnee Smith to fight this monster

>special ovens
the final tax burden: fuel bill cost